Glasgow Meet - 23/24 May - Last call to join us, and where we'll be

We are driving up - was going to be on the Friday evening ... but Kp on a course and not sure what time it finishes ... so may drive up Saturday morning, to be there mid-day.

Irene I forgot to get back to you!!! The airport is about 8 miles from your hotel.

Hi guys, I'm so sorry but I can't make it :cry:. I did suspect that one of my girls is getting married sometime around the dates of the meeting and I was right. She's getting married on the 23rd and the she's off on honeymoon for 2 weeks...

Have a great time and I will try and join you on another meeting very soon...

:wave_cry:

xxx

Hi Everyone

Just to say I am really looking forward to meeting you all at the weekend. I'll be along on either the Fri afternoon or Sat during the day at some point. Maybe both if I behave myself! Not sure how late I will be able to stay due to kids/husband etc.

Sandy thanks for your number.

Jac

I have obviously lost all track of this thread could someone fill me in with what/where/when please?
What exactlly do u do on a meet?

Once we know when everyone is arriving on Friday we'll make a defiite time and place to meet on friday

I hope to be at the hotel by around 2.30 on Friday - if the flight's on time anyway.

I expect I'll need a nap in the afternoon though :rolleyes:

Back