Glenn Harrold - Lose Weight Now

I've been feeling dizzy. I'm not sure if it's the hypnosis or because I have been eating more fresh food and my sugar levels have possibly dropped. Not the best feeling in the world but I shall continue!!

Janey xx

Certainly powerful hypnosis - I'm already seeing food as healthy or unhealthy but that's a shame as I have spent the past two years legalising ALL foods as per Paul McKenna/Beyond Chocolate. If I start giving up foods again I'll be straight back on the diet yo-yo cycle again. I don't want to see foods as "sickly, sweet and fattening". :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Janey xx

i've been listening to glenn harrold for 5 days now, every time i get 'woken up' at the end of the hour and barely remember anything. i don't come to at the end of the first track. do you guys think i'm actually falling asleep? when i do open my eyes i feel like i've had the deepest sleep ever! i know you're supposed to absorb subliminal messages etc when you're asleep, but i didnt get that from paul mckenna's cd. any ideas?

i think i'm gona listen to a mix of the two, as paul mckenna definitely makes me stop eating when i'm full!

Oh, the above post answers my question on the other thread re: hypnosis. I was considering using Paul McKenna and Glenn Harrold together, but like you say, they contradict each other! I'll stick to GH and see how I go, I've never felt as deeply relaxed as I did last night listening to his CD.

It's great to hear how people are so hooked on his hypnosis. I'll continue on with it and see how I go. I really, really want this new lifestyle to continue and for the weight to go, and I hope this helps me realise it!

Hi LaLaLou, well I've been doing Paul Mckenna/intuitive eating (anti-diet) for the past two years. I started listening to Glenn about 3-4 weeks ago and I was hooked after the first time I listened. I rebelled slightly but it's pulling me back stronger and stronger. Now I have ditched intuitive eating and want to just embrace a healthy, low fat lifestyle. This man has power!! :D I even want to exercise - moi exercise?!!!! Unheard of! :p

Janey xx

Lol, I need some of your compulsion to exercise! I don't mind it when I do it, but sometimes the thought of it puts me off!

I am loving GH, listened again last night, and I hardly remember listening to any of it, but woke up when he was counting! The relaxation is amazing.

We should set up a Glenn Harrold appreciation group, haha :D

I listened last night and again this morning (I have both of his weight loss CD's). Can't stop listening! Walked home from work yesterday (all uphill) and have been using my skipping rope this morning. Eating low fat food and feel AMAZING! Yes, an appreciation society is needed heehee!! :D

Janey xx

I have lost 70+ pounds using Paul McKenna's I Can Make You Thin, so I think it is great!

WOW Mogget that's terrific! I have decided to stick with intuitive eating afterall but because in my intuition strongly leads me to eat healthily I think I am doing okay. I love Paul's system but I do prefer Glenn's hypnosis - it's very deep.

Janey xx

hi janey,

just a quick one. what's the difference between glenn's two weightloss cds? am thinking of getting the other one aswell, just to vary it a bit, but if they're really similar, i won't bother.

just an aside - i'm still listening to paul mckenna about once a week and i'm not finding they contradict each other too much. the mckenna hypnosis doesn't focus much on eating whatever you want (it's more if you try and follow the rules in the book as well as listening - i just listen for what it is and i find myself feeling full faster naturally, without even paying much attention) and i don't mind preferring healthy food anyway! i guess it's finding a happy medium for what works for you though.

glad something's working for us though!!

Oh that's good to know about the Paul McKenna CD then. I have that one too, so won't feel that I can't listen to both from now on.

I love the Pual McKenna cd, but after reading all the rave reviews here I have ordered the Glenn Harrold one... he definitely uses a deeper level of trance than Paul (listened to some samples) and as I also intuitively eat pretty healthily I am happy to try combining the two.

If you love Paul McKenna's CD then an even better one is "Intuitive Eating for Weight Release" by Jennifer Polle. Fabulous!!

CD Info

Her voice is so soothing and peaceful, and her choice of words are the best. It's about no foods being forbidden, making peace with food and finding a healthy balance. Such a lovely CD.

Janey xx

I might try that one out Janey.

How's everyone getting on? Are you all still listening to hypnosis, whichever one it is you've all chosen.

I'm still listening to GH, and I think it's having an effect on how I'm seeing food. The only thing is, I can never ever get past the relaxation part (relaxing feet, legs, stomach, back etc) before falling asleep. Well, I think I'm asleep anyway, but I always wake up as he's counting. Odd.

Back