Glenn Harrold - Lose Weight Now

Can I ask what kind of food does Glen recommend, I find low carb works best for me, but I could do with a little added motivation to spur me on so was thinking of listening to his cd's

Hiya, I'm well DQ, but need to start listening to the CD more often as I think!

Annie, Glenn doesn't actually "recommend" a particular food group. Just general healthy eating and lots of water. I'm trying to remember what the CD says, but as I'm usually quite deeply asleep when listening it's not easy, haha.

He basically encourages the listener to stay away from unhealthy foods, and to imagine themselves at their ideal weight, how happy with their figure they'll be, etc. Oh, and he encourages exercise too!

I'd definitely recommend his CDs :)

Hiya, I'm well DQ, but need to start listening to the CD more often as I think!

Annie, Glenn doesn't actually "recommend" a particular food group. Just general healthy eating and lots of water. I'm trying to remember what the CD says, but as I'm usually quite deeply asleep when listening it's not easy, haha.

He basically encourages the listener to stay away from unhealthy foods, and to imagine themselves at their ideal weight, how happy with their figure they'll be, etc. Oh, and he encourages exercise too!

I'd definitely recommend his CDs :)

Thanks for that I think ill have a listen!

I'm looking on amazon right now and came across another cd whilst looking at GH's you can slim forever by Lorraine Ireland. Recently started listening to my Marisa Peer again. A whole week now, every day. Will listen for another 2 wks and then maybe once a week after that. I suppose they can all work as long as we listen every day and get the messages deep into the subconscious.

I am gonna buy GH stop smoking cd.:)

I've just ordered GH's Lose weight now and stop smoking, can't wait til they arrive. I also ordered a cd by a guy called dick sutphen, his cds arent weight-related but meditation. So relaxing.

I bought Lorraine Ireland's CD a few weeks ago after reading all the rave reviews on Amazon but her voice irritates me too much. I am not sure if her voice is put on for the CD or whether she actually speaks like that, but I couldn't listen to it. Paul McKenna or Glenn for me. I've started listening to Paul again these past few days because whenever I listen to him I don't want to eat so much. It's amazing for portion control!!

Janey xx

I must look out my GH cd again.I seem to have lost my way recently and could do with focusing again.

Well I have to say i was very impressed with GH, sooo relaxing. My sedona quest cd by dick sutphen was amazing too but only listened once.

Back