"EYE ON THE PRIZE" :) 145 can be yours this week, stay strong! xx

P.s. just noticed your signature
"when you feel like quitting, think about why you started" ;) wise words xx

First post here :) just wanted to say

"EYE ON THE PRIZE" :) 145 can be yours this week, stay strong! xx

P.s. just noticed your signature
"when you feel like quitting, think about why you started" ;) wise words xx

thank you :)

Hi well didnt do too bad had about 650 cals was more than i wanted to have but TOTM got the better off me , really tired not sleeping too well felt drained needed a hot choc and a biccie lol . I have had rubbish sleep too Zak is in my bed arms all over little monkey ,wonder I dont have black eye.
Today will be UD but not too up lol will jump on the scales when i get up see what the damage is x

friday 146
sunday 147.2
today I weigh 147.4
[h=2]October 8, 2012[/h]
FoodsCaloriesCarbsFatProteinCholestSodiumSugarsFiber
first thing
Aldi Harvest Morn - Extremely Exotic Muesli, 50 g21825g10g6g0mg17mg9g3g
Soya Delight - Sweetened Soya Milk, 113 ml483g2g4g0mg0mg3g1g
main meal
Indi Grand - Madras Curry Sauce and Spice, 200 g28822g21g4g0mg800mg13g0g
Mccain - Home Chips (Cooked), 150 g27242g9g5g0mg405mg1g4g
Onions - Raw, 0.5 small154g0g0g0mg1mg1g0g
Chicken - Breast, meat only, cooked, roasted, 50 g830g2g16g43mg37mg0g0g
throughout the day
Sainsbury's - Chicken Tikka Samosas, 160 g41639g22g15g0mg653mg3g0g
snacks/treats
Kraft - Toblerone 100g, 100 g51564g30g6g15mg61mg61g0g
TOTAL:
1,855199g96g56g58mg1,974mg91g8g
ExercisesCaloriesMinutesSetsRepsWeight
Cardiovascular
Fitbit calorie adjustment3621
TOTALS:3621000

not had a good few days had about 3 up in a row trying to get back on track and going to have double dd .3lb up from my last wi ,been stressful week so not been really in right frame off mind but hopefully two dd may undo some off the damage
today’s menu protein shake made with soya milk
home made carrot beetroot and celery soup
tea prawn stir fried with carrot and onion bit off green cabbage in a sweet and sour sauce with low cal yam noodles
about 500 cals

Hey mummy

Don't beat yourself up and I would say just take one day at a time. Two DDs sounds really hard to me (I can't bear the thought of it!) ... why not just do one? :D

Just a thought.

P xxx

Like P said 1 day at a time you will get there, Doubles are actually fairly easy P your stomach shrinks by DD no 2 and you really don't feel hungry , well I don't anyway , I thought the same as you until I tried them and now after having faced a stall am motoring on again and still have my double Ups at the weekend which is my idea of bliss :D
My advice is to get todays DD under your belt and then see how you feel tomorrow if you can do another great if not it should be an UP anyway so still great x

thank oyu both ,never tried a double dd so will see how today goes .If I cant do it I wont but will try my best I just need to get one day sorted then will prob feel better as every dd this week turned into an uD

I'm trying DDD today/tomorrow too :) after a hefty UD, so far so good with DD1 today, fingers crossed I can manage DD2 tomorrow :)

your food for the day looks good and very inspiring :) x

thank you .I will let you all know what the noodles are like ,they don’t look too appetizing in the packet lol .So far so good gonna havemy main meal about 5pm ish

I'm aiming for 6pm-ish as the evening is my WORST time for getting peckish :) the later I can have dinner the better (really fancy noodles now :eek:) x

noodles were okbit rubbery but with sauce were ok will buy them again for 50 cals cant go wrong lol
IMG-20121011-WA0002.jpg

hello the yam noodles were from a Chinese food store in the town centre and the sauce was from aldi .Searched high and low for the noodles but this time they had some in

I read something somewhere (I read a lot all over the internet :)) about shirataki tofu noodles...supposed to be low cal...not seen or tried them though

I think texture really helps when you're low cal :) x

yes these are the same sort off thing thwy are in a liqid and you have to drain ot off and give them a good rinse .I cant complain for a DD

Back