Got my shakes today and start tomo :-s

Yeah would be nice to actually eat something, I'm going to pop into the chemist on monday anyway to change some of my shakes so il ask, do u like the coconut ones aswell? X

Yeah, I think the flapjacks are from Week 2 onwards - I've mine ordered for Wednesday; I just think they'll be easier for lunchtimes at work etc.

The shakes are a struggle hon - even if you've to block your nose and down the hatch, I read somewhere here (and I thought it was a good point) to think of them as just weight-loss medicine.

Try and get the last of the water in though - otherwise you'll wake up tomorrow dehydrated and lethargic!! I feel your pain :)

I find the flapjacks really dry and salty, they're kind of hard to get down. And to be honest after a week of shakes, chewing them feels really really strange lol :) If you stick with the shakes you'll start feeling better, I cheated and ate something today and actually felt awful and sick after it, can't wait to go back to my shakes tomorrow... weird, isnt it!

Well my family had fish and chips last night, and cheese bread for lunch just now! But I was strong an just had my shakes, just made the boyfriend a cheese toastie... But to be honest I don't feel as tempted as I thought I would be! Found that the shakes are much more enjoyable with loads of ice in a blender! So no more lumps! I'm going to try and do this until I go away and when I come back go on a low cal diet... Even if I just lose 3 stone il be happy x

Back