Got my shakes today and start tomo :-s

loser2012

So I got my shakes today, start tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to my first weigh in and I think that's the only thing that's gonna pull me through if I'm honest! I'm kinda dreading the first 4 days as I suffer from migraines so I'm more than likely to get them. Does anyone know if you can take the solpadeine soluble headache tablets. They work really well for my headaches. Also night nurse? I don't want to take anything that's going to knock me out of ketosis. Thanks J X

Good luck for tomorrow :) the headaches are usually carb withdrawal for the first few days. You might not suffer to bad. I know paracetamol and ibuprofen are ok. Get to first weigh in and it will all have been worth it :D

I started today, headaches got bad for about half an hour earlyer so i drank more water and it passed. i felt really cold and tired at dinner time and ended up having a nap but all in all Im super excited to start day two in the morning! feeling so positive :3

oh and i suffer from severe migrains, so bad ive been sent for cat scans because they at times affect my balance and sight. but, today i was fine so dont worry too much :)

Thanks for the support Kay :). Nikki every diet I've been on I have just given up a few days in cause of the bad head aches... Just want these few days to be over and haven't even started yet! I have a holiday in 7 and a half weeks! So really would like to lose 1-2stone before I go! How are you doing on yours so far? Thanks J

Ignore that last question, you said you had only started today! Duh it's getting late ha! How much have you got to lose? J x

1-2 stone also :) would love to loose two. so Im going to try my hardest! summers coming and ive always been too selfconcious to even take my cardigan off when it gets warm. once you pass day four youll fly through it this is my second time doing lipotrim i lost a stone doing it a few years back.

Well all together I want to lose about 4 and a half but I won't have time to do that this side of my holiday! Yeah I love the summer but always get so stresses out when choosing what to wear. Just want to chuck on some shorts and a top and look good! Maybe one day ha! How long were you on it when you lost a stone? X

i lost a stone in two weeks :) kept it off too till january and i slipped back into takeaways crisps and junkfood again and as soon as i knew it i was up a stone and a half. silly me!!!

That's really good and motivating! It's so hard isn't it, I eat so many take aways. I was 11st before me and my partner were together now 3 years later I'm 14stone! Can't believe it! I feel so horrible everyday I wake up! So I've just got to pull through and get on with it! Worse can happen right!?! Would love to see 9st 7lbs on those scales! It's my birthday in September so Woking towards that,,. How are you finding motivated yourself? X

Im 12 and a quater stone now. looking at photos of me looking big and of me when i was smaller is a biiig motivator! I want to look like i used to, not how i look now. Id like to be able to walk into any shop and find something that fits. this forum is a huge help too i think its nice to have people with the same goals as me. if my boyfriend offers me a takeaway next time i see him Ill bim it!! :p trying to get him to diet too, it aint working XD

Loser2012 you'd be surprised how much you can lose in 7 weeks if you stick to this diet! But its good to have small goal cuz then when you pass them you feel good :)

Yeah I have photos of when I was slimmer its amazing how much 3 stone can make a difference! Shikei85 I really hope I can lose as much as I can! I have to do it, I'm not getting in a bikini like this ha! Had my first shake this morning, think I put to much water in it, as it wasn't very nice at all! Had the vanilla.... Think
Il have a strawberry for lunch and hot choc for dinner! Not eating is going to be so strange... But it will be so worth it! :)

It's definitely worth it, I stuck to the shakes 100% this week (my first week) and have lost 12lbs! :D That's nearly a stone down already!

I make my shakes up to 1 pint, and always use a mixer otherwise its lumpy :) Sometimes it helps if you make the powder into a paster using a little bit of water before adding the rest, like you would if you were making hot chocolate.

The shakes start to grow on you - I really hated them on the first day; Day 4 now and they're tolerable!! :)

So nearly the end of the day! I'm so hungry and feel sick :-( had 2 litres of water today.., but struggling to drink more as I feel sick and I'm used to drinking loads of dr pepper! Had a mouse for lunch and hot chocolate for dinner! But had to force it down really.... As it wasn't very nice! Just want a bug takeaway right now... I didn't get any flapjacks as I forgot to ask, do you think they are worth getting then? Just want to get through the first few days as I no it will get easier after that! Just keep thinking bikini body!!! Ha x

If it wasnt for a flapjack for dinner i wouldve given up. it feels more like a meal. ive seen some people saying you shouldnt have flapjacks in the first week though?

Back