Got over 100 lbs to lose? Roll Call!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't tell me you don't know what that rabbit poo is like!! :p

I am admitting to nothing!!! Absolutely nothing that resembles Rabbit poo, dried raisins or peanut M&M's!!!!;)

can i join in please? im better late than never joining i suppose! what a great thread! i too have a lot to lose but have never found many others in the same boat so felt quite alone. so far ive lost 23lbs in 5 weeks (put 7 on over xmas) so now on day 2 of restarting. still counting it as week 6 and 16lb loss. good luck to us all xxxxx

Hiya Lizzie,
course you can join in - if you dont mind these nutters for company!! :D :D

Well done on your losses so far, and getting back on the programme... how's day 2 going for you??

Oh and who is that adorable baby in the picture - absolutely georgous (szuse spelling:D )

thanks geri! thats my wee-ist girlie, eilidh, she was a few months old then but now 18 months. as for nutters for company...they are the best kind hehehe! day 2 is defo better than day 1, so far so good!

can i join in please? im better late than never joining i suppose! what a great thread! i too have a lot to lose but have never found many others in the same boat so felt quite alone. so far ive lost 23lbs in 5 weeks (put 7 on over xmas) so now on day 2 of restarting. still counting it as week 6 and 16lb loss. good luck to us all xxxxx

Welcome to the Century Club Lizzie :D Wahey on your loss to date - nice going :cool:

Hiya Crazy centurions ,
Some of you may know i have been unable to ss so i have decided i will still attack my wobbly bits so i am doing the slimming world plan my 1st weigh in is monday and then i will get me a ticker up and running i may be slower than most of ya but i will make it ,we all will 2007 is our year !
Mucho luv Julie xxxxxx

Hiya Kandy - Good to see you

Well today has been kinda boring - but not complaining.

Was really fired up this morning - Read a couple of chapters of the Dr Phil book

Was round my counsellor's for a new start to the year - photo's and weight - am tracking photos, belt holes - (im on hole 4), cm's and weight,

Have taken the batteries at of my scales to get over the obsession.

But can't believe its 6pm already - spent the rest of the day picking up some poker chips, browsing at Evans - why on earth do I go in there is it so bloody depressing when i cant even find my size in bloody Evans.

Came home - had a bit of snooze and now chilling with the catch up TV recorded inthe week.

Other than that - everything is cool

Still to go - Got to fit in 4500 steps in the next 6 hours - Eek

No no I have to ask - how did you come up wih the name Lady Fluffstar

Nice to see you around btw

Evening all,

How is everyone this evening?:)

I've just finished feeding the family -roast beef & all the trimmings and I am so proud of myself that I didn't pick:p Mind you - I had to fight with the lonesome spud at the end of the meal 'cause it kept shouting EAT ME! EAT ME!:eek:

Had a bad day yesterday (ate a sandwich & just got worse) but today is so much better so far:rolleyes:

Have only had one shake but the upside of that is I still have TWO to go before bed:D

Am really not sure if I'm going to jump on the scales tomorrow - I think I'm too scared of what they will say:(

I hope I'm not the only one who isn't following a plan religiously - I really don't want to go back and see my CD counsellor just yet and tell her for the umpteenth time that I am starting again - I can almost hear her saying to herself - 'That's what you said last time!' I KNOW she would NEVER say that to my face because she really is supportive but I keep feeling ashamed that I can't stick to the plan - whatever one I come up with be it SS, 790 or 1200.

However, all those packs I had sitting in the cupboard are dissappearing fast - I had three full boxes and I reckon that I have actually used one up. On three a day I should need to call her sometime next week to make an appointment.

Anywhoo...

Onwards and downwards go those scales:D

Wow, roast and the trimming and you didn't nibble - well done mate :cool: And really chuffed with your progress - yesterday was yesterday :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back