Hannata's Exante Diary - 45 days remaining (29/07)

I haven't been to the toilet (bowel wise) all day.... I still can't get over how weird the whole barely pooing thing is... XD The good sleep thing is already here too, last night I slept great, the joys of keto. :3

I haven't dreamt about food yet like the last time... haha... maybe i'm not hungry enough yet!

I think that its the fact i'm getting 100% of my vitamins, whereas I probably get very few normally. I looked into it and Vitamin D plays a major part in keeping your body clock right. I'm on meds that don't allow me to go and sunbathe, so I don't actively absorb a lot of it... yet exante has 100% :) x

I had a REALLY bad night last night. Things that have been bugging me for months upon months have come to a head. I did need to get my head cleared to get on with the task at hand.

Stepped on the scales this mornin at 17'11.5... happy :) gonna kick this weeks ass :)

I had a dream last night involving fry ups hahah :D

I think I can work with halving the shakes now.. got half me 750ml bottle drunk.

I've worked out that if I make my shakes with 800ml each, that's two a day, and I can get away with having 1 750ml bottle of water, and a couple of cups of tea, maybe a glass of coke zero. That's pretty much around what I should be drinking liquid wise. On good days I can have two bottles of water, but I'm peeing constantly and its a nusiance lol :p

I'm gonna try to stay 100% to my plan (2 shakes, bar, no more than 2tsp buillon, no more than 100ml milk, no more than 2 small glasses of coke zero, at least 800ml water) until my holiday in September. Not sure how much I can shift in that time but i'll give it a damn good stab. =) So I'm gonna do a wee tick list every day to keep me right.

Half shake (4) :checkmark green:
Bar (1)
25ml milk (4 max) :checkmark green:
1tsp Buillon (2 max)
glass of coke zero (2 max)
400ml water (2 min) :checkmark green:

Just made sure to check that i'm not overdoing my milk and measured 25ml out. Just right :3 I know that milk is against Exante rules, but I'm definitely in K (i'm bluuuuuuuuuuudy cold thats for sure) and it is making this journey so much easier when I know I can have a couple of cups of tea. Saying that what works for one may not work for the other. I'm being pretty strict and trying to avoid having all three of the buillon/coke/milk to max, but I know its there for when I'm having a really bad day.

What's lovely is I can still go out with my mum shopping and have a cup of tea with her in m&s and not feel awkward that I've opted for water, or I can go meet friends and catch up with coffee. That sorta thing.

Last edited:
half a vanilla shake with a bit of coffee. Not in love with the vanilla shakes at all, trying to use them up first :p Got me bottle of water on the go as well :)

The vanilla shake is my favourite! Especially with coffee :D. I Can't stand the strawberry one though.

Sounds like you're doing well! I also halve most of the shakes now. If having milk makes Exante bearable, then I don't blame you! I can't stand black tea!

Half shake (4) :checkmark green: :checkmark green:
Bar (1) :checkmark green:
1tsp Buillon (2 max)
Pre exercise meal: n/a

Had my orange chocolate bar. Trying to use these ones up as I hate hate them. Normally I love terry's but I dunno the orange is mega overpowering. Love the TNR though (love raisins <3) so if I buy more bars it'll just be a TNR pack or some kind of alternate meal replacement.

I'm really really really craving scrambled eggs (which I had yesterday) god damn it :p I can get through it ok, just a bit annoying. We're well through the day (6pm) and i've still a shake to go, so I consider that a success :)

The vanilla shake is my favourite! Especially with coffee :D. I Can't stand the strawberry one though.

Sounds like you're doing well! I also halve most of the shakes now. If having milk makes Exante bearable, then I don't blame you! I can't stand black tea!

Yeah I had it hot with coffee and was nearly sick, and the cold version just tastes like shitty cold coffee to me, lol :p Different strokes for different folks and all of that.

I find it a lot easier halving the shakes too :p And yeah I basically need at least a cuppa in the morning to get me going lol XD

I've still got a shake left too! Ugh I tried a shake hot last night with coffee and I had to throw it away :/ I love them cold, but like you said 'different strokes for different folks'

How do you find bouillon? Need to get some tomorrow! x

I've still got a shake left too! Ugh I tried a shake hot last night with coffee and I had to throw it away :/ I love them cold, but like you said 'different strokes for different folks'

How do you find bouillon? Need to get some tomorrow! x

bouillon is great for a savoury hit as I completely HATE the soups :p Just as long as you have no more than 2 tsps a day (it has carbs you see). A cup is usually between a half and 1 tsp depending on how strong you like it or how much you have. It's very like chicken noodle soup minus the noodles and chicken bits.

I dont like any of the shakes hot, they taste sickly and way too creamy, the heat seem to make it even worse!! Bleh. I find lots of sweetener tabs and having them cold cut out the creamyness. I'm so used to low fat food from ww that sickly creamy stuff just was never in my diet!!

---

25ml milk (4 max) :checkmark green: :checkmark green:
1tsp Buillon (2 max)
400ml water (2 min) :checkmark green: :checkmark green:

hannata said:
my start weight, yesterday, was 18'2.75... I stepped on the scales this morning at 17'13.5.... This is gonna be a good week. I'm sure its all probably food/bowel weight, but its still motivating to see that I'm back in the 17s again. Was in them for a while on ww but the past few weeks threw me back up again.

I'm not sure how but i'm 99% sure i'm in K (from the last time I did exante). Got all of the "symptoms" I had the last time I did it. Coldness, lack of performance at the gym, stinkycatbreath, no hunger whatsoever... wow. Is that possible mid day 2? I mean I had like 3 bagels on Thursday night... so its not like I was fasting or low carbing in prep on Thursday night..

got the remainder of me 'nana shake today too.

Feeling stupidly brilliant/happy/great today so long may it bloody last. Its refreshing to get away from my urges to binge I think.

Is there any keto safe way to give me not boggin breath? Answers on a postcard plz. xx

Mine isn't a keto safe way, apparently, but it doesn't effect me. I chew gum, did for 5.5 months on LL and never had effect on me other than gave me confidence when talking to people!

Hi Hanna!

Sounds like everything going well for you :)

Keep up the great work. Had a big smile on my face reading about you talking about your "mammy" ... us Co. Antrim girls, eh?!

bouillon is great for a savoury hit as I completely HATE the soups :p Just as long as you have no more than 2 tsps a day (it has carbs you see). A cup is usually between a half and 1 tsp depending on how strong you like it or how much you have. It's very like chicken noodle soup minus the noodles and chicken bits.

I dont like any of the shakes hot, they taste sickly and way too creamy, the heat seem to make it even worse!! Bleh. I find lots of sweetener tabs and having them cold cut out the creamyness. I'm so used to low fat food from ww that sickly creamy stuff just was never in my diet!!

---

25ml milk (4 max) :checkmark green: :checkmark green:
1tsp Buillon (2 max)
400ml water (2 min) :checkmark green: :checkmark green:

I usually hate soups too - only ordered the shakes! LOL @ chicken noodle soup minus everything :D I'm sure I'll still like it though!

Hi Hanna!

Sounds like everything going well for you :)

Keep up the great work. Had a big smile on my face reading about you talking about your "mammy" ... us Co. Antrim girls, eh?!

hehe :D Everything is going great! Have you got a diary? Must have a nosey and see. Always nice to see locals floating around :)

I usually hate soups too - only ordered the shakes! LOL @ chicken noodle soup minus everything :D I'm sure I'll still like it though!

The soups are boggin, too much artifical cream with an almost sweet taste made me feel like boking. The mushroom was tolerable but the rest of them were raaaaaaaaank :(

Yeah chicken noodle soup without chicken and noodles = soup.... lol XD

Day 4, back to work... yay... not :p

I had a cuppa tea the minute I got in the door. :3

Dreading tomorrow as its normally my wi day avec takeout. Might hit the gym and get a sunbed to cheer myself up :p

I think where I went wrong last time was still going to ww class while doing exante... then it was almost expected that I was getting a takeout after. Habit and all that. Gotta do something, but it has to be completely different. Its pretty crap that i'm so reliant on takeout isnt it :( Seems to be the ONLY thing thats bothering me about exante, I really can't get away with going in and out of keto because I get so so sick trying to get into keto at the beginning. So I HAVE to stick with it for a SOLID 8 weeks til my holiday. Holiday week off then straight back on it til Christmas. Hopefully all the time I need to drop my weight. Fingers crossed. I've set my target as the end of june but I'd like to be going back to ww after christmas with maybe half a stone to go.

splitting my shakes in half in the desperate hope that they'll stretch further. The shakes are repeating on me awfully lol.

Bar (1)
1tsp Buillon (2 max)

Been 100% so far (3 whole days lol) but its a good achievement for me. Considering I've got no wi to rely on its easy to just say... oh its just a piece of chicken... and still be in keto. But I wanna do this properly so I don't have to prolong it any more than neccesary. :)

Been 100% so far (3 whole days lol) but its a good achievement for me. Considering I've got no wi to rely on its easy to just say... oh its just a piece of chicken... and still be in keto. But I wanna do this properly so I don't have to prolong it any more than neccesary. :)

You're doing really well :D

woooo. 7 weeks 6 days til my holiday. 4 days away, then the minute I hit irish soil I'm back on Exante again until either christmas or goal.

God I've never looked forward to christmas so much in ma life!

I forgot my sweeteners today so I'm sure i'm gonna be in the foulest mood evers. XD

Back