Hannata's Exante Diary - 45 days remaining (29/07)

I bet in the 4 days, you dont get back up to your pre-exante portion sizes, so maybe not so much damage will be done, its the getting back on it again!

Yeah I know. I'm really quite thankful we decided on a shorter visit (as opposed to a week) so I'm gonna really enjoy it. We fly back in the afternoon so I'll just start again the next morning :)

Was daily weighing since I've started, but the scales are now starting to even out... so I'm gonna have to weight strictly once a week from now on!! Argh.

I got some atkins advantage bars and tesco meal replacement bars today, they should still keep me in K... not hugely worried about the 1/3 vits missing with the atkins ones as long as I stay in K, and its giving me a change... the little things keep you going :)

I've just realised as well, I need to go back to ww when I'm about 13 stone, not 12st6 as its my goal weight and they won't let me back.. hmm. Dilemma. Good job i'm not anywhere near it. I reckon by then I'll probably want to throw my shaker bottle out the nearest window lol

I love the Asda measure up bars! Thats a plan, I am going to go back to sw as I know I am kidding myself if I think I can keep the weight off by myself just eating wisely! The last 4 months has taught me that! ;)

Imma convince my mam to get me some or take me on her next trip to asda :p

Me and food are never never ever going to get along without some supervision. :p I know that without being anywhere near goal or maintenance. I'm not even gonna try and kid myself that I'll eat healthily lol XD

I can only do this without supervision because its fast and i'm away from food completely. I went to weightwatchers EVERY WEEK without fail and it always kept me on the straight and narrow. And its nice meeting people who feel the same way as you do about your weight etc... most of my friends are skinnies or just eat anyway. :p

I'm hoping that these mental cravings start to go soon :( I'm having immense cravings for cheese and onion crisps sandwich :( I'm missing the sweetener in my shakes today too urgh :(

But I'm starting to feel a bit more confident that I can get through it. Getting past working it into my life.... Today will be the biggest challenge (its usually takeout night on Tuesday) but I feel that it will be okay. Got one of the lovely TNR bars tonight as a treat omn nom nom <3 raisins

Just focusing on feeling fab for my holiday and getting a treat for those 4 days!!

Well done on your progress so far - you're doing so well :).

Looking forward to hearing how you get on with that wk 1 WI!! x

ok so I feel a lot better today... cravings are there but they aren't upsetting me as much as they have done and the shakes etc are becoming a way of life. The only struggle I can see me having is getting back on the horse after my holiday. And christmas... Ideally I would like to be down to 13/13.5 stone and thinking about refeeding prior to christmas.

Dropped a couple of pounds overnight.... now down to 17 st 6! I can definitely say that by now its not water weight i'm losing! woohoo! :)

I mixed my shakes last night, vanilla and chocolate (as I'm not a huge fan of vanilla) and it was actually nice... kinda like those vanilla chocolate coffee things you get. Might try it hot for breakfast and see how I go... Never been a fan of them hot but a bit of variation may be good :)

I had a coke zero last night and it tasted really sweet and acidic.... didnt even want a second... blergh

Last edited:
I wouldnt stress too much about christmas just yet, but maybe just plan for 2 days off for it? With your holiday, just set your date to come back on, but if you dont get back on really try to do ww until you can. I am planning on trying to maintain with breaks on sw, as really dont want to put back on again!

You are doing great, one day at time for now xx

ahh **** i just used hot water in my shaker and its way too hot to drink.... we've got one of those hot water dispensers in work and probably woulda been a good idea to add some cold water.... st0000pid XD

hot vanilla/chocolate with sweetners is actually...kinda nice.. hm.

lalalala another day.

I braved past my mums nice gammon last night.... hand in the drawer ready to get a knife to cut a bit, then I came to my senses and went to bed... haha.

I've been getting a funny feeling on my tongue lately.... like a hairball or something annoying is on it.... which lead me to overzealously brush my tongue and cause a sick reflex... lol yay. And I also have an ulcer on my gum after brushing my teeth after that :(

Tomorrow is my official weigh in day... hope the scales are good to me ;p Also bonus that its Friday as well, not too bad at all. I like that I changed my wi to friday :D

Good luck for th WI tmomorrow- sounds like you are doing great and hope it's a good one for you xx

Back