Helping you set your recommended amount of calories...

So you are saying I should not eat under my bmr (1600) and may need to go even higher? I want to lost 2st I've lost 10st so far. I really struggle with eating I find at the end of the night I snack on things just to get up to goal.

Tam Xx

As I see it .. Yes is what she means ... So on MFP when you exercise and your net cals obviously become less you must eat so that your net becomes 1600.. And mine 1350.!!
That's how I see it ..!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hmm ok I may only eat back up to 1400 for a bit and see if I'm still stalling ill up it again.

I weighed myself again today I've still not lost an oz. It's getting really frustrating. I don't know what to do. Toss the scales out the window? Maybe the gym is effecting me more then I thought. I am doing alot of strength training. Do you think its possible to put muscle on faster then I lose fat?

Tam Xx

Ladys keep in mind that it will go slower then 1200 kcal diet and keep going through it! Hide the scale and step on it in 2 month again. Take measurement every 2 weeks instead!
Also if u keep continue to be so low on kcal... U will have 2 choices! 1: u put the weight back on or 2: stay on your 1200kcal everyday for the rest of your life. Both options are not for me. I love eating and not more afraid of! A cheaky slice of cake or so doesn't make me feel horrible anymore!
I did put on 4lb at the beginning... But they are long gone again... And my body thank me...and my body changed to the positive i have more definition and i look toned can't wait to c me in 6 month!

Well done are! Great post! :)

The reason I put some much emphasis on eating at least your BMR is the fact that is that what your body needs to be order to functions and do basic things like keep your heart beating, your brain going at a decent rate, etc. More is so that when you walk around you still have plenty of energy.

I don't eat my exercise calories off, but if I feel tired and cold I know my body hasn't got enough fuel and I might it some of them if it's been a strenuous day!

I've add some of you to MFP so you see what I eat and what I burn. I'm 5'6' with just over 100lbs to lose still <3

I'm gonna stick to it for awhile (till after Christmas anyway) ill be weighing tomorrow and throwing out my scales and getting one in jan-will be interesting! I'm eating bout 1500 a day and not eating my exercise calories as put that in as lightly active!
The way I see it...if I eat 1200 a day and binge over Christmas at all then it'll go back on! Where as if I eat 1500 a day and binge then I'm less likely to put on so much weight as my body will be used to eating 1500 :)
I'll post my weight and measurements tomorrow...

GG! XXX

Hutchi u go girl! Give it a chance!!! My tdee is about 2356kcal and i am eating about deficit if 23% so 1823kcal a day. I do weight lift 20min a day for 5days a week and also do a bit of cycling here and there. Not so much into cardio. I prefer building muscle so my body burns more and i can eat more... ;-)
But with out proper fuel no muscle grow!

Ladys keep in mind that it will go slower then 1200 kcal diet and keep going through it! Hide the scale and step on it in 2 month again. Take measurement every 2 weeks instead!
Also if u keep continue to be so low on kcal... U will have 2 choices! 1: u put the weight back on or 2: stay on your 1200kcal everyday for the rest of your life. Both options are not for me. I love eating and not more afraid of! A cheaky slice of cake or so doesn't make me feel horrible anymore!
I did put on 4lb at the beginning... But they are long gone again... And my body thank me...and my body changed to the positive i have more definition and i look toned can't wait to c me in 6 month!

I'm liking this post :)
Thankyou ....
Somehow I have faith again ...
Please keep us posted :)

I'm still lost confused and am unsure what to do.

Tam Xx

I think we ought to go with it .. But if its stressing you then do what you said on your other thread ..! You have to be happy Tam ..!!!! X

I have a problem tho ... Coz I ran my net cals have gone right down .. I gave planned my meals and I still have about 700 cals to eat ... What can I eat ..?????? Apart from crap lol x

I am chef84 faith...linksi thank u! U and me a befriended! There is a guy called heyballes mail him and he will run your numbers for u if u need help. ;-)

I think I have friended you all now on MFP

Wanted to share some good news! After not really losing any body fat for my first week...after this second one I have a total of 4.75 inches lost! I lost a bit from everywhere apart from my neck. Most came from my boobs disappointingly lmao. Weigh-in in 2 hours and then a big chinese takeaway with some treats!

linski24 said:
I think we ought to go with it .. But if its stressing you then do what you said on your other thread ..! You have to be happy Tam ..!!!! X

I want to but am confused and am not sure what number to to avoid or strive for. My fitness pal (same name as here) is confusing me with its net cals and such which number to watch. Guah I just want someone to tell me what to do!

I said to my hub that I may not eat enough and he was like you eat a ton. I guess I may be to good at avoiding calories.

Tam Xx

Wanted to share some good news! After not really losing any body fat for my first week...after this second one I have a total of 4.75 inches lost! I lost a bit from everywhere apart from my neck. Most came from my boobs disappointingly lmao. Weigh-in in 2 hours and then a big chinese takeaway with some treats!

Wow :) that's brilliant ..!!!! X well done x

Linksi i can't get my calls i try eating nuts full of goodness! Of course not the whole bag ;-)

Yes .. I was having a joke .... I got nuts and seeds at morrisons today so will have a munch in those :) all weighed out of course x and some blueberries x

I have no friend request from you ... Sad :-(
Lol xx

Back