Helping you set your recommended amount of calories...

This is quite interesting.
I've half tried to diet before but never really got anywhere, i always tried 1200 like a thought you were supposed to.

When i started this time i set my calories at 1700, although not sure where that number came from. And I've been losing consistently. I don't eat exercise cals back (so often don't log it). I do go over occasionally, if its event or i want something. I think my TDEE is around 2600 so try no to ever eat over that. Ever. Also no matter how bad a day I've logged every single thing I've eaten for last 125 days.
Prior to this week I've had a bad couple weeks, but thats mainly due to eating the wrong things.

When I'm awake and not on my phone will read up on the link.
Also would love any new MFP friends.

This is quite interesting.
I've half tried to diet before but never really got anywhere, i always tried 1200 like a thought you were supposed to.

When i started this time i set my calories at 1700, although not sure where that number came from. And I've been losing consistently. I don't eat exercise cals back (so often don't log it). I do go over occasionally, if its event or i want something. I think my TDEE is around 2600 so try no to ever eat over that. Ever. Also no matter how bad a day I've logged every single thing I've eaten for last 125 days.
Prior to this week I've had a bad couple weeks, but thats mainly due to eating the wrong things.

When I'm awake and not on my phone will read up on the link.
Also would love any new MFP friends.

My MFP name us same as in here x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

linski24 said:
Your gym is fab too ..!!! 70 mins ..?????? You do more than I do ... I do a resistance n cardio class 1 hour per week abd two runs a week at 3-4 miles a time :-(

Yeah lol its takes time to do 9 different weights. I do 15mins on the treadmill the 10 on a wave machine (a lot like a skating movement) its probably why I'm not loseing as I'm probably gaining muscle

are said:
Mummy wtg! Great workout routine!
@Amy this is what i like to hear bravo!

Wtg? Thanks its all down to my gym trainer lol

Tam Xx

What i do like to c squishy is that u do the kickboxing and the shred! You building lean body mass. But u need to eat up. Also watch your protein...so more so better. I eat about 100-150g a day. (don't forget to drink up too) If u build muscle so better.... More muscle=more cals burned in resting state. This is what we want ;-)

Thank you so much! Nice to hear I'm heading down the right path! And what's more, I'm enjoying exercise now. Probably because I'm not carrying an extra 2.5stone around ;)

I think it's ace too ..!!!
I workout three days a week and to Sod all the other days .. I do work as a nurse which is energetic :)
Think I need to find time to up my gain ..
Squishy gonna use you as my inspiration :)

Ha, thanks Linski! To be fair, I'm not working at the moment so I have more time on my hands! X

Great to see you here squishy! Yeah, putting up your cals slowly is a good idea I'd go for somewhere between lightly and moderately. Start at light and if you're still doing fine and you feel like you need to, put it up a bit!

There are people on the minimins forum who eat 2000 cals a day, workout and have lost a massive amount of weight. This 1200 cal business is really quite unhealthy! <33

Great to see you here squishy! Yeah, putting up your cals slowly is a good idea I'd go for somewhere between lightly and moderately. Start at light and if you're still doing fine and you feel like you need to, put it up a bit!

There are people on the minimins forum who eat 2000 cals a day, workout and have lost a massive amount of weight. This 1200 cal business is really quite unhealthy! <33

Thanks so much! The last time I refed from the VLCD, I found my appetite slowly increasing and my calorie intake rising correspondingly. This seems to be happening again so I'm just going to go with it and obviously curb my cals once I get to my newly calculated top limit. Just so nice to be eating again! X

Hey, what size are you squishy, if you don't mind me asking?

Hey, what size are you squishy, if you don't mind me asking?

Of course not! I'm a 10 on top, 10 in dresses and the only trousers I've bought recently have been super-skinny jeans from Penneys (Primark) and they're a 12. X

Iv done well the last two day.

my stats :

Neck 12"
Waist 31.3"
Hips 36"
Weight 143lb

To be honest this has been the same for yonks ..!! I hope it will be different soon x

Down to 140.8lbs today!! And I went over my 1500 by bout 600cals!! Can't believe it! Defo sticking to this :) throwing scales out today!!

Down to 140.8lbs today!! And I went over my 1500 by bout 600cals!! Can't believe it! Defo sticking to this :) throwing scales out today!!

Really well done :) I hope I will eventually post some good news xxxx

Woohoo, well done. Glad to read this as I venture into the unknown...!

Back