Herbalife

4.5lbs is amazing, clover89 is right measure yourself too. Stick with it, it will be worth it. Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow clover89

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

4.5lbs is amazing, clover89 is right measure yourself too. Stick with it, it will be worth it. Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow clover89

Eeeek thank you!!!

I reached an awesome goal today.
Disgustingly and embarrassingly, I havent been able to fit into my work trousers since last november (iv been having to safety pin it :(, luckily the tunic is long and covers it..) well today I can easily do the zip up :D the button also does up but.it still too tight to wear it all the time though. I felt so pleased as I often try to wear different trousers that fit properly if the strict managers arent on!

Looking forward to WI :)

Last edited:
Yay amazing well done you are a superstar

just starting herbalife , I too did the Cambridge diet and lost 3 1/2 stone but couldn't afford it anymore so put most of it back on :( so now giving herbalife a go for a few weeks . is it better to use almond milk rather than semi skimmed milk ?

Hi and welcome, yes it is as it has less sugar in it, soya milkmor koko milk are good options too. What flavours have you got?

just 3 days not sure what ive done wrong but lost 1lb then another 1lb the put 1lb back on this morning think I ate too much fruit yesterday ! I had a mango and banana and some oatcakes with peanut butter thinly spread on them

the toffee apple one is lovely not as keen on the vanilla and strawberry

Maybe u could start a diary? Share what u eat and we can see :) the weight loss isnt always big as its not an extreme shake diet like the others, where u go into ketosis and lose weight quicker (which isnt good for ur body) its much more balanced. I lost quite abit the first two weeks but its steadied out and have lost an average of 1.8lb a week xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Maybe u could start a diary? Share what u eat and we can see :) the weight loss isnt always big as its not an extreme shake diet like the others, where u go into ketosis and lose weight quicker (which isnt good for ur body) its much more balanced. I lost quite abit the first two weeks but its steadied out and have lost an average of 1.8lb a week xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

ah right I thought the weight loss was quicker more like the cambridge diet I was on lol someone at works on herbalife and has lost loads in just a few months

Hi, please make sure you are having little snacks, yes fruit is high in sugar and so it is not the best it will cause insulin spikes and then hunger, what are your evening meals like?
Try snacking on nuts and protein bars (you get a chocolate hit then)

I don't have a wellness coach as I bought it off someone else :( im gonna start afresh tomoro and see how I go I do use myfitnesspal so I do log what I eat

Ok, happy to help you, I can send you some stuff if you like that might help?

Will do

Back