Herbalife

Well today I had 2 shakes with lactofree milk
Chicken for a snack two green teas 1 mug hot water 3 or maybe 4 pints of water
Had a Greek yogurt with a sprinkle of nuts as was feeling awful!
Now I am having spag Bol loads of veg a tiny bit of wholeweat pasta!
Well last two weeks been trying to do sw so loads of pasta and fruit but really wasn't for me! Before that I norm eat mostly meat eggs and veg :/ x

Ok your snacks need to be like little meals so chicken with salad as an example, or an omelette, what makes you think you need the free from?

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi,

Can anyone recommend any good vegetarian evening meals?

I have mostly been eating sweet potato but I don't think that is the best option.

Thank you.

Hi,

Can anyone recommend any good vegetarian evening meals?

I have mostly been eating sweet potato but I don't think that is the best option.

Thank you.

Hi, im also a vegetarian :) I have been having quiche and salad, omlette, quorn bolognaise with handful of brown pasta or side salad, tofu stir fry. Trying to keep the protein up and the carbs down which is tricky as a veggie!

Do you ever get in ketosis with Herbalife?

No, herbalife is more sensible and you do not go into ketosis with it. Even though its a higher protein and lower carb plan, you should snack regularly every 2-3hrs. As you eat a balanced meal once per day u do not go into ketosis xx

How you doing?

That is great news is it through the person who got you the products?

Sorry I am doing great thankyou really enjoying the products super excited to get the new pdm so I dont need to use milk anymore

It is yeah :) I thought about it but like the different shake flavours! Are you going to add your normal shakes to it too? Xxx

Brilliant, I am adding it to my shakes so I no longer need milk, both me and my husband use the products but we both use different milk so I have to but oat drink for him and koko for me will be much better with pdm and helps with the protein intake too

Well one you become a distributor you get 25% off anyway so that will help:)

Hi all (waves) can I join??
Tried a few different diets, all of which I can never stick to.... But I decided to try herbalife as a few friends have seen good results.
I started Tuesday doing the three day trial... I've lost 3lbs, but it's also totm (tmi?) so not sure if this has affected it?
I'm being weighed tomorrow so fingers crossed!!!
The trial was vanilla and I've had 2 shakes a day with.... Cranberry juice, chocolate soya milk and hazelnut milk... Going to get almond milk tomorrow to try... She's bringing me the chocolate shakes tomorrow.... I missed my 2nd shake yesterday as it went to late in the day so only had my 2 egg omelette with ham and mushroom for tea... Tonight I'm making chicken and pepper kebabs with jacket potato and veg!! The only snacks I've had are 2 x tangerines??? Can anyone tell me if I'm doing this diet right??? I really don't want to mess it up as I have big night out coming up and really want to look my best!!
Also someone mentioned becoming a distributor? How do you become one??
Could really use the help as I'm using fitness pal and I'm eating more calories than usual and it's really going against the grain!!

Hiya,

Make sure you are drinking lots of water, and your dinner is more protein than anything else :)

For my snacks I have the herbalife chocolate bars (chocolate peanut is my favourite!), 2 mini babybel lights, sugar snap peas and low fat houmous, and occasionally boiled eggs :)

I've gone through the lady I buy my products from to go through the steps of being a distributor.

Hope this helps :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back