Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

Well done Chezz.

I did the LS 1 mile express this afternoon because while I do like zumba, I don't like it enough to drive miles through snow and ice for it. Plus the hall is always freezing:gen125:.

You will get there sis xx I'm so proud of you xx

hi susu i agree no snow and ice is wotrth driving through for zumba but good on you doing the walk x x

thanks wendy means a lot x x

hi susu i agree no snow and ice is wotrth driving through for zumba but good on you doing the walk x x

thanks wendy means a lot x x
Youre my older sister and I love you xx might not see you as often as I like but will always love you xx

hi everyone im still here going to update my weight loss im still on slimming world enjoying it dad been back in hospital with is foot having six weeks of very strong antibiotics through a line at home and goes back to the diabetic clinic once a week to have a check up so i will be on and off but im here x x x i am around on facebook to as i communicate with my family on there hope you are all ok x x x

hi everyone i still here dad unwell got rushed to hospital a week today hi is a bloody fighter im doing ok but grabing what i can will be back soon x

hi everyone
wander returns been a horrid time 6 weeks ago dad got rushed to hospital again had got sepsis they told me if i had left him 15mins more he would be dead he went into cardiac arrest had to resus him then he had a massive heart attack and low blood pressure for 3 days they told us to expect the worst as he was not breathing good he was in for 4 weeks bless him ok he is frail and will be going back in hospital monday as the wound he got on the fotoot the infectio as gone to the bone so it looks like an amputation and the antibiotics have been that strong they are affecting is kidneys and they have told us the damage to is heart was bad so there not sure how he will get through the surgery if they do it its heart breaking cause i love him so much but in a selfish way i must look after me to or i will be pushing daisys up im now 26st7lbs im feeling it this time so im sticking to the slimming world not sure if i like it ????? i love my calorie counting but we shall see hope your all ok i will catch up with you all next week x x x x x x

hi everyone
wander returns been a horrid time 6 weeks ago dad got rushed to hospital again had got sepsis they told me if i had left him 15mins more he would be dead he went into cardiac arrest had to resus him then he had a massive heart attack and low blood pressure for 3 days they told us to expect the worst as he was not breathing good he was in for 4 weeks bless him ok he is frail and will be going back in hospital monday as the wound he got on the fotoot the infectio as gone to the bone so it looks like an amputation and the antibiotics have been that strong they are affecting is kidneys and they have told us the damage to is heart was bad so there not sure how he will get through the surgery if they do it its heart breaking cause i love him so much but in a selfish way i must look after me to or i will be pushing daisys up im now 26st7lbs im feeling it this time so im sticking to the slimming world not sure if i like it ????? i love my calorie counting but we shall see hope your all ok i will catch up with you all next week x x x x x x
If you need me for ought sis just let me know xx Will support you through it all. Love you xxx Stay strong xx

Back