I really dont know what to do

Hi H

That's fantastic ... and well earned (well you deserved at least -3, but any loss is great!)

And great attitude - here's to a huge loss next week!

When I first read about your spinning wheel, I thought you meant one of the bikes with no seats they use in spinning classes ... thought you'd lost the plot lol

Twigs
xx

Twigs NO I mean the sort that you can make yarn of from fleeces
you know to go with my knitting
no hand knits for you then

now this weekend I am off to the wool and willow festival in the middle of wales - and we are going to be staying at a youth hostel and what is more there is NO electricity so no hair straighteners :) This is me and E going
I am sure I will survive but I am more of a hotel girl myself with maybe the odd bed and breakfast at need - but it could be worse it could be camping :)

so I will be staying on track all week as I am unsure what the weekend will bring I do know for a fact it wont be maccyD's as E doesnt eat them either

tonight I have had a mushroom and cauliflower and carrot bake (I made it myself) with bisto cheese sauce (so cheap on points)
with a few potato wedges made with new pots and spray oil stuff

it was delish and for very few points

bring it on girls I can do this it may be slow but it WILL happen

Yay congrats Hazel xx

Thank you everyone
Rapunzel indeed - but should anything turn into gold I promise to share it with you all
I collect it tonight
I am off to work shortly and am SO looking forward today
I am going to be 100% all week (well until my weekend away) and over the weekend I will make very careful choices :)

really hope everyone has a great day too
the only downside is its been raining her a quite torrential shower - hope I dont get wet on the way to work
its far too warm to be wearing a coat :

Well done H.. hope your day is going good today! xxx

Yay - well done on the loss honey - and yea, slowly but surely does it. More likely to stay off that way babes!

Bear thanks that was so kind

I am ALWAYS on the look out for cheap (in points) veggie food and burgers are so easy to do and cook and with a salad make a great low point meal

right everyone I am off to deliver 2 stairgates and a peg loom
after I have been to Calne to get the spinning wheel
Emma is going to give me lessons so DH has made a peg loom for her as a swap - nothing like a good network for bartering :):)
will be back to read others diaries later on unless I am too excited with my new toy :):)

I have my wheel
I have also been to E's to book a lesson :) she was so excited she came out to the car for an inspection and said it is the same as her with all the 'extras' she said her Dh paid 600 for a new one and I paid 167 for mine :):) a really happy bunny
dont know how many activity points in spinning (no not that sort :) )

E sent me home with some fleece so I can get started think she is more excited than I am :)

Well I have been totally neglecting this diary
I have been having a very difficult time this month with weight going on instead for coming off even when I try hard
this afternoon I leave for wales with no internet and no mobile phone (it will apparently work sometimes at the top of hills :):) )
it will do me good to get back to basics for a couple of days
I will have very little say in what I eat and it will be very basic - staying in a youth hostel and visiting the wool and willow festival - we will be surrounded by countryside and woods - the next best thing to water for me
I am hoping that after such a weekend I can come back ready and refreshed for the next month (yes I know it starts wednesday) my health needs me to lose weight - this is not being done for vanity but my health so why cant I do it - why even when I am being good is it not working for me - it seems my body is doing what it can to thwart me

my doctor is away until the end of july at which time I will book in to see her for an overall health review - there might be something she can do or suggest - but in the meantime if any of you have stalled and put on for no reason - even when going right back with books out weighing and tracking everything and being totally honest - please share you insights and even what happened maybe I can find some clues
I really do want this to work and have no idea why my body cant do what is expected of it

hope you all have a great weekend - will try to log on from work :)

Morning H.
Hope you have a brilliant time away.Relax and enjoy your break, keep your chin up chuck..:) xx

Morning H

A break is just what you need to come back renewed and invigorated. Even at half a pound at week (and that will be minimum) you can still loose a stone by Dec.

Enjoy your weekend

M

Back