I really dont know what to do

bye all hope you all have great weekends

oh and stone before xmas will be great 2 stone better but one is great

Hope you have a lovely time away H and come back refreshed and rejuvinated! :D:D:D

xx

Thanks girls I had a great time
question of the day
how much weight can you lose when being bit by midges
well not a lot as they were small BUT saying that I have never seen so many
up until this morning I genuinely thought I had not been bitten even though I was covered in them BUT now I know different - and as people who fidget use more calories I am sure today I will lose so much weight due to the scratching that I cant stop
have taken piriton and will get some cream later when the shops open

now for the great adventure
we left E's at 7 ish and arrived after 10 at the hostel - now the place we stayed is really right in the middle of wales in the middle of no where and it is a GREAT place
it took a while for D and E to get their tent up and the boys were so tired and fractious - there was a rocking chair that I shared with the boys and finally they settled just as they were taken to bed - now if I remember correctly that is common for small children :)

so bed for 11ish and I could not sleep so was reading until I couldnt see the words very well :) finally got to sleep and was awake again at 5 30
after breakfast we left thinking we would get there in an hour - of course we would :)
well the road out of the hostel was unmade up road (and not on the map) for the first four miles then single track very steep for the next the next 2 so that in first gear and of course waiting for sheep to move out of the way took best part of half an hour
We did manage to do a Thelma and Louise - when we got there we had a great time - I bought books a hand made basket and some wool and so fibers for spinning I bought yak and alpaca :) the sheep fleeces where not best quality so I am sending off for them :)

after we went to a whole food cafe where I ordered houmous pitta and salad - sounds good and with in points NOT a chance when it arrives it was fantastic BUT
all of it was made on the premises
houmous - about twice as much as I would allow myself :)
a toasted pitta
all of the following were tablespoon fulls in dressing
tomato salad
couscous salad (with roasted veg)
coleslaw
new potato salad
pasta salad
mixed salad leaves no dressing
and more but I cant remember
needless to say I cleared my plate because it was heaven :)
after a leisurely chat with W who we met there we all decided to make our way back to our cars

however E and I just HAD to go to a fantastic shoe shop we had found
the rest you might be able to guess :):)

The food and the company were amazing - and shoe shopping too what more could a girl ask for

well last week I lost half a pound - lets hope that that has not gone back on - after the weekend a sts would be good - a put on is expected and a loss would be great

I am NOT worried what the scales say today - I do know that that through June I have put on weight

this week is so near the beginning of July that I am thinking of this as my new start

I am not sure BUT on this diet I have been eating more and more convenience foods and more and more wheat in one form or another (pittas wraps pastas)
so as from today for one week I will be having a wheat free week and cooking from scratch
no more bought houmous for me
afterall with a food processor its not difficult
I cooked chick peas but you could use tinned

cooked chickpeas 290g 5 points
lemon juice 4 tablespoons
tahini two tablespoons 3 points
garlic clove
water
blend all but water
add water as needed to get right consistency
all that (it fills one of those fresh pasta sauce round pots from sainsburys)
and only 8 points
so two points for a large serving
add salt if you like and flavour to taste with corriander leave chilli or roasted veg

1/4 of that with a salad and a wheat free pitta make a huge meal and is full of calcium from the sesame seed paste

right off to meeting

Ah ha..Food/Eating+Shoe shopping=Heaven.

Glad you had a great time and good luck with

them scales :scale: xx

Good luck for WI love... I too had a calorific weekend so am eating the minimum and gonna get my exersize head on for 2 days before WI. Thing is, if you do gain - u know why? But I always think - how can 1/2 days really make you gain 1/2/3 lbs? In scientific terms thats 3500/7000/10,500 kcals! On top of what you burn up naturally anyways and about 50/100/150 pts! (If 70cals is a point)... so usually it's just the extra food in your digestive transit... :D Thats my excuse anyways... x

well as expected there was a gain
but only half a pound so not too bad

this week I am going total organic gluten free and NO processed foods

that will take me right back to basics - I am sure I am getting lazy and letting ww and tesco ready meals creep in
so back to how I used to eat
I have tomatoes roasting in the oven to mix with my gluten free pasta will roast some other veggies to go in it too :)

Never mind H once you get into the 'cook it from scratch' groove you will soon see it shift. I'm pleased you had a great time and its lovely to see you back after your weekend

M

OOooh sounds like you had a fab weekend Hazel and only half a pound on, Not too bad then.
Hope you have a supa week xx

I lost my whole answer
pooh

thank you so much for popping in to check on me

I am finding
no sugar
no salt
no caffeine
no additives
no gluten
difficult to say the least
I am cooking so great things that taste wonderful
BUT hate the fact that in this heat I have to cook chickpeas for over an hour to make them soft enough to do falefals and houmous
the oven has been on to roast toms mushrooms peppers aubergine etc which taste lovely but its too hot

the organic non processed food it great

but I am really tired so tired I am in bed by 8 most nights
I have a constant headache (withdrawal) and my ankles are so swollen that if I take my fitflops off I wont get them back on
even my crocs are tight both were really loose last year as I have or should have skinny feet

I am drinking so much water - at least three litres a day of water (filtered or mineral)
and other non caffineated drinks (fruit teas etc) that I should be getting rid of it much quicker than I am but my body seems to want to hold on to it

I am off to find a cool facecloth to put over my forehead

really hope you are all doing better than I am

love to all
H xx

Back