I really dont know what to do

Goodness H you'll either be dead from heat exhaustion or flying around fully renewed after your detox. i was worried you had dissappeared and was missing you

M

Thanks Ladies
and M I had not disappeared but doing the diet 100% for so long with no results and now doing the back to veggie whole foods BIG TIME and finding really hard - its not the food when I do it that is fantastic - I just hate to come on here so often all I do is say my weight wont shift what more can I do - well according to my leader not a lot apart from seeing my doctor
she is away for another three weeks and I am not ILL as such so dont want to see anyone else - but will see her if things dont improve when she is back

really getting worried that my negativity will begin to affect others adversely so although I love the motivation and support - I just feel slightly awkward at the moment - na bit out
of place if that makes sense
great to be missed :)
but
tonight I am having
this serves four and I havent pointed it yet
pea a puy lentil salad
with a huge green herb salad (balsamic on that)

here is the recipe
Ingredients

• 200g Puy lentils
  • 2 garlic cloves
  • 1 shallot or small onion, finely sliced
  • Juice of 1 lemon or 2 limes
  • 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
  • 200g peas cook and cool a little
cook the lentils with garlic (no need to soak) until al dente then discard the garlic
add all expect peas to large serving bowl toss lentils from time to time
add peas and serve
unless peas are straight from garden to cook then frozen are best they are sweeter

Last edited:
did mean to say the lentil salad serves 4 and is 3.5 points per serving

today has been spent washing and making dog collars and finishing off a little baby coat
I am going to finish that now
more collars to be made and gift wrapped tomorrow ready for a dog show next weekend - one of the big possible fundraising opportunities for the rescue :)

still keeping to plan still feel really tired and still have a headache - so will finish baby coat then off to bed early again

I will conquer this - then when I feel less negative and feel I will affect others less and be able to be more supportive I will be back :)
Fuzzy if you read this I have just sponsored you :):)

Just popping by to say hope you feel stronger soon and pledging support for you.

Good luck

M

Hi H, well done on getting back to your food roots, so to speak.

The forum is for giving and receiving support - and maybe, just for a little while, you need more support than you feel you are giving and that's absolutely fine...(and you give loads of support and encouragement to others so stop worrying about it)

If you go awol, you have more chance of slipping up and feeling that you can't come back - so, keep posting -whatever your mood

(we'll just ignore you if you get too whingey anyhow :p:p:p:p)

Hi hon

I agree with Rosie! You've given tons of support on here, and we're all here to give it back now that you need it!

Hope you're feeling brighter today :)

Twigs
xx

hiya H , come back soon (even if its to whinge) we miss you !!

Hiya H.
Hope you are feeling alot better today?
Whatever the mood we are all here to listen to you hun (even with our earplugs in!!) :eek::p
Take care and hurry up back xxx

Thank you so much
I have been lurking and realised you are what I need
just a sounding board really

so I have decided to start each post - obviously not this one with some blessings - things I should be grateful for

so todays list goes like this

• good friends - of which you all are - even if we never meet
  • the ability to control my over eating - thanks ww
  • not putting weight on - ok I am trying hard and not losing BUT I am not putting on either I am either sts or playing with the same half a pound - it could be so much worse
so I might be at a point on this eating plan where for some reason I have hit a plateau and a huge one at that - but I have come to realise I do have the tools to walk to the other side and start to hit the downward path again

so again my thanks for making me realise this board and you all is JUST what I need

H xxx

Thank you so much
I have been lurking and realised you are what I need
just a sounding board really

so I have decided to start each post - obviously not this one with some blessings - things I should be grateful for

so todays list goes like this

• good friends - of which you all are - even if we never meet
  • the ability to control my over eating - thanks ww
  • not putting weight on - ok I am trying hard and not losing BUT I am not putting on either I am either sts or playing with the same half a pound - it could be so much worse
so I might be at a point on this eating plan where for some reason I have hit a plateau and a huge one at that - but I have come to realise I do have the tools to walk to the other side and start to hit the downward path again

so again my thanks for making me realise this board and you all is JUST what I need

H xxx

Aw what a lovely post!

You can do this and we are all here to help! You have given me some of the best advise and support. Just remember like mommyB said lets focus on how well you've done so far coz you really have done fab!

xx

• a sense of humour - without which continuing would be even harder
  • my pointy sticks - without them I am sure I would be in therapy (see above :):) )
  • a food processor - without which making houmous would be SO much harder
OK you see I DO have things to be grateful for

and YES Sharon one of them - or should that be 12 are those little pounds I have got rid of since January now we have had 6 months so that works out at an average of half a pound a week - and yes I should be grateful for that - I have worked hard for it - but I did it - through shear will power and the support of good friends

and Bear thanks hunny - just remember to come back here and start telling me what I have told you in the past - as like others it seems I am good at giving it - but maybe not so good at following it :):)

Irene - you cant get rid of me that easily :):)

all those with weigh ins - good luck

the rest of you - have great days

H xxxx

Hi H

Glad to see you back and more positive :) Even though a non-positive you is better than no you at all :)

Hope you have a good day!

Twigs
xx

Thank you so much for the visits

today I managed to do my work and knit and really cute baby beanie - must be the cutest beanie in the world
if I had had my camera at work I would have taken its photo

I have had a good and busy day which means eating was so under control

I have again eaten 'clean' and am starting to feel really good
its TOTM which isnt helping so roll on the weekend when I can see if I am starting to lose some weight - if I dont I dont BUT at least I will know I am eating well and healthy :)

well this morning I am thankful for

• the pleasure planning a surprise gives
  • free from pittas (NOT) well sort of
  • my dogs and the pleasure they bring
  • frontline (those with animals can guess why) :D
  • decaffeinated tea - I really do like my cuppa in the mornings
well I am packed and ready for work
I have my lunch and a good book (in case I get bored) I will pop into town to the veggie shop to get my organic strawberries for breakfast
I need to pop into the florists to see the girls
I am going to treat myself to some flowers today - DH left me some money and told me to get a treat for myself - he is quite romantic at times

I might pop to smiths to get a magazine - I will see how I feel when I get to town

yesterday I was quite busy so didnt have time to think of food - hopefully today can be like that too and then I wont even think of food - I am so definately a boredom eater (and an emotional eater and a ......) well any excuse really

right off to try to do some more catching up
hopefully I will be caught up with you all by the end of the week
I just cant believe how much I have missed :):)

That's it ... race to 10% prize ... cute baby beanie lol and for you if you win ..... ????

xx

Back