I really dont know what to do

Hiya again...
CONGRATULATIONS.....:party0011:

I havent looked at what ive had the ww (points) way this week but i will this week as im intrigued too...
Well done and good luck for another wonderful week..xx :)

WOW 3lbs!! That is an absolutly fantastic loss, and you deserver every ounce of it!!!
Did your leader ask what you'd done differently this week :D?

Have you updated your percentage thingy yet???

Ohhh I'm so pleased for you :)

Twigs
xx

Leader is on holiday this week - so I was saved from explaining myself (thank goodness) and yes it is a wonderful loss
as for my % thingy is is correct this week as I have not changed it for a few weeks with all the up downs - so the fight is back on :):)

Hiya again...
CONGRATULATIONS.....:party0011:

I havent looked at what ive had the ww (points) way this week but i will this week as im intrigued too...
Well done and good luck for another wonderful week..xx :)

Thank you so much
well I honestly thought with eating the sw way I would be eating huge number of ww points BUT in fact it goes the other way I am eating less points

I think the reason for this is because with ww I am 'allowed' to eat crisps chocolate bars (the ww ones) and that just sends my blood sugars up and down and I need to eat more
I think the extra carbs I eat on SW are better for me as it keeps my blood sugar more stable and therefore I dont need quite so much to eat

I just had a pasta and sauce (creamy tomato and basil I think) I had extra mushrooms with it and 1.5 ww points of cheese - I used my usual pasta bowl and it was full to overflowing and I am now stuffed
ww points I worked out from the nutritional info on the back and my calculator and it was 5.5 points so a meal of 7 points or a sw meal free with a healthy a of cheese

now I could eat several more such meals on SW and still be within what I am 'allowed' but two more meals like that and I would be well over on points - the good news is I would be far too full
as I am out at hairdressers tonight then knitting in the pub I wont be having dinner but will have a yog before I go with a banana and maybe a snack when I get in

I am enjoying doing my little bit of analysis with my eating plan - its quite surprising how similar the plans could be especially for vegetarians :)

First week i did SW I was still going to WW (as well as SW) and I lost 4 lb. Just said I'd had a good week!

Irene xx
Thanks Irene
I will definitely remember that as I will still be going to ww for my weigh ins as the leader is so good :):)

Hi Aaleigha. Very interested in your WW/SW experiement. I think it shows that, if we eat filling foods, we can eat "more" and it's still fewer calories/points (if you know what I mean).

Just wanted to say how nice and optimistic your diary is, with your smilies and word of the day. I'm on citalopram, same as Lou, for anxiety attacks so sadly, my word for today is "zombie" but hoping to feel more optimistic tomorrow.

Very well done on the three pounds off - here's to next week x

If you feel like a zombie then go and tell the doc you need a change of dose or a change of meds
perhaps you are on a little too much
as I said I am on the sister drug (a little bit newer so less chemical residues less side effects) and I am on anything between 10mg and 20mg depending on what I need (as long as I do at least a month on the dose I choose if I go UP if I come down I give it a week to see how I feel incase it is too low then go back again)
so if you dont have the ok with your doc to choose your own dosage do go back and see if you can or change to a med that works better for you :)

thank you so much for your positive words :)

Hi Aaleigha. Very interested in your WW/SW experiement. I think it shows that, if we eat filling foods, we can eat "more" and it's still fewer calories/points (if you know what I mean).

Just wanted to say how nice and optimistic your diary is, with your smilies and word of the day. I'm on citalopram, same as Lou, for anxiety attacks so sadly, my word for today is "zombie" but hoping to feel more optimistic tomorrow.

Very well done on the three pounds off - here's to next week x

Thanks for the advice hon - I will speak to my doc although he is not very sympathetic so I might see if I can try another doc.

Wow :D:D

3lb is fabtastic - well done you xx

Thanks girls yes three pounds is really good - I am very motivated for next week
well today I went to have my hair done and it was about 20 quid cheaper than I thought :):)
and todays food followed the slimming world plan exactly and was 18/19 ww points so all good there :):)
now just have 6 days to go
from now on I WILL be scale hopping on a daily basis - just to see over the week if those numbers go down or if they start to climb again :):)

Well done on your super loss my dear. I'm so pleased it is working for you. Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow. xxx

Morning

Just stopping by to say hello

Have a great day xx

Well good morning girls
and it is a good one in here
for all the scale hoppers todays weigh in showed a healthy reduced weight of 12st12.75lb - more than happy with that not seen that in a good couple of years now all I have to do is keep it in the 12's

right off to work shortly word of the day is going to be BEAUTIFUL because I like all of you are beautiful of essence even if we do look in the mirror and cant see it - remember girls we are like butterflies and will soon emerge from our caterpillar like cocoons to reveal the us we want to see - some of us of course are already there and I would like to here from them what it is like to be there - just as a little reminder for the rest of us :):)

right running late for work so will catch up with everyone else at lunchtime - will do a bit now but most will have to weight

so you beautiful people - stand up tall (makes us look slimmer) and dont forget to make the most of ourselves and dress for NOW

right off to work shortly word of the day is going to be BEAUTIFUL because I like all of you are beautiful of essence even if we do look in the mirror and cant see it - remember girls we are like butterflies and will soon emerge from our caterpillar like cocoons to reveal the us we want to see - some of us of course are already there and I would like to here from them what it is like to be there - just as a little reminder for the rest of us :):)

so you beautiful people - stand up tall (makes us look slimmer) and dont forget to make the most of ourselves and dress for NOW

H

Your posts always make me smile!!

Hope you have a lovely day beautiful

xx

Karen and Claire thank you so much for your visits

well today did not go as planned - I have just got home
worked this morning and just as I was leaving to come home
E turned up with the boys to say they were going blackberrying and did I want to go with them - so I did and have walked 7.5 miles
off to cook dinner before I catch up on all the diaries I was to catch up with this afternoon :)

Back