I really dont know what to do

Hiya H...:)
Me+DS went hunting for blackberries yesterday but sadly didnt find any the place we used to go now has houses built there!!

Well done on your walking today...good luck for the week ahead..im having the day orf today :eek: xx

Yes, just after i got married. have borrowed some of the books from my mate who has recently done it. i know the basics, just need to read up and refresh!!

Thank you for my visits
Fuzzy you are so welcome - and you know where I am (so to speak)

right yesterday morning I was 12st12.75 this morning I was 12st 12.25 - yes everyone I know scales and bodies fluctuate - BUT I am more happy with remaining in the 12s for several days than I am about small changes day to day - but of course they are nice too :):)

now today my knee hurts so have used some of my movelat cream - it hurt when I woke yesterday on the outside of the right hand knee - not a usual place most of my pain is under the knee cap
so will take walking stick to work as I am NOT going in the car - I can walk and will walk - so todays word is DETERMINATION it could of course be stubborn cow - but no I dont want to be that I want to be determined - determined to do so much for ME

right girls I am running a little late again so a quick trip round as many diaries as I can and then try to catch up tonight

have a great day everyone

Morning

Its great news that the 12's are still showing your presence but now STOP scale hopping :D:D

Hope the kneee doesn't trouble you too much & you have a nice day xxx

Hi there Ms Determined - well done on the 7.5 mile walk yesterday (wow!).

Hope the knee is ok - my DH has knee problems and they sound awful. Take care of yourself x

Thanks so much for all your kind words and encouragement - it really is helping me to focus

as for the scale hopping I wish I could stop today they show another slight loss and 12st11.75lb

now I woke up this morning with a few large painful spots (surely at my age this should be over by now) well girls I always used to get spots at this time of the month - now whilst doing WW they were on my back or bum - but switiching back to SW they are back to my face - I know its hormonal but surely at my age I could be let off this little wonder -
I am running so late today I better go - need to leave the house in 4 mins right girls if I am not to busy at work I will get on for a diary catch up - if not see you at dinner time tonight :):)

have great days everyone

Hi H

There's nothing wrong with a bit of scale hopping .... I've accepted that I'm addicted to it and feel a lot better now :D

Hope you have a great day!

Twigs
xx

Hello my lovely. Sorry to hear about the spots that's rubbish. Hope they clear up soon and aren't too painful. I'm a scale hopper too... although am trying very hard to be good.

Well done on the loss that's brill. I hope you have a lovely day. x x x

sorry everyone
I got bit by something - something nasty I might add it was several bites but they have become very swollen - I have been taking piriton and all its done is sent me today - I feel dizzy sick and more tired than I could think possible - pharmacist - has suggested something else and some cream too -

well I had a very very nice surprise today in the mail a lovely book turned up - and the very kind sender from this board will not allow me to pay for it and along with the much nneded item was a wonderful wonderful surprise - a 100 green recipes cook book for slimming world :):)
that is so good I am going to see if there are cepes I can do whilst camping but for now I am so tired I am on my way back to bed

so a HUGE thank you to the kind person who knows who they are :):)

Hiya H..
I hope your bite is getting better now and glad you are doing so well on the sw plan...
Have a lovely Sunday...:) x

Well everyone the new antihistamine does not work as well as the piriton
I have about 6 of theses bites on my legs and they are driving me mad
the only good thing about this antihistamine is - its not sending me to sleep

right for breakfast today I am have 4.5 syns as I am having
3 hash browns quorn sausages beans eggs and mushrooms now that is good for slimming world but for ww its a whole 9.5 which is half my days allowance - lets see what happens

Back