I really dont know what to do

Hope you slept well.
Have a great day xx

Thank you so much I got my full 8 hours plus in
obviously at my age I need every minute of beauty sleep I can get

I feel far more rested today

last night I was dreaming of a big juicy steak - now WHY I have been a vegetarian for 20+ years and even the smell of raw meat can make me heave - must take an iron tablet today me thinks

have great days everyone - its nasty and drizzly here and I am STILL going to walk to work :)

Morning!!

I need 8 hours a night too (sleep that is ;) ) otherwise I'm a very grumpy bear!!

I dreamt I ate a whole tin of Roses lol (probably because I had 1 chocolate yesterday!!) ... but even in my dream I remember thinking that I hope my body realises this is the dream and doesn't make me put on phantom weight for WI tomorrow lol .... I need help!!!

Enjoy the walk in the rain ... unfortunatly it's an hour drive to my work so would never make it if I walked (Plus I'd get squished on the M40!)

Twigs
xx

the good news is, tried the relaxation techniques from the slepp program and did sleep much better, trouble is really groggy this morning and cant wake up-but will defo try it again.

Enjoy your walk and have a great day

So its not just me that dreams of food then - chocolate I can understand but steak and rare at that YUCK - but in my dream I really wanted it

I am glad the relaxation techniques worked - I have no trouble getting to sleep but migt try them if the pain wakes me up

I am just about finished for the day and then I will walk home - yes the wet stuff is still coming down :)

Right I am off for an early night
and tomorrow I WILL stick to the plan
I really will honest

last night I was dreaming of a big juicy steak - now WHY I have been a vegetarian for 20+ years and even the smell of raw meat can make me heave - must take an iron tablet today me thinks

I'm a great believer that our unconscious mind tells us important stuff when we are asleep - did you take that iron tablet????

Must admit I actually forgot
off the kitchen now to take it before I got to work

I had another good nights sleep - no dreams to report on from last night - I rarely remember them I think that is why the big juicy steak one was such a shock - why couldnt it have been a svelte me winning the lottery :)

Morning,
Pleased you had a good night, It makes such a difference on the day! I'm still asleep and can't write lol..
Hope you have a good day xx

Morning H

You'd better stick to plan today ... you have two challenges on the go remember ... and I'm determined to beat you next week! :D

Have a fab day and hopefully dry day!

Twigs
xx

just randomly, dreaming of steak is linked to your "animal instincts" and could mean you need to use that instinct more.. so maybe you SHOULD put the lottery on :p

hope you have a lovely day :) x

Hi Twiglet - thanks for caring enough to pop in
I am holding on by my finger tips - the pain in my knees was so bad yesterday it was all I could do to walk halfway home before I hit the hill and it hurt too much to walk up it and it was tipping down - gave up and phoned DH to pick me up - today is a day off - before DH went to work he heated up the wheaty bags and brought me a cuppa - how is that for being looked after

I am sure it is the pain which means I cant stick to the plan this week but each day I do try - then fall off the wagon - I now have so many bruises :):)

oh well back to the kitchen for another iron tablet - and maybe just maybe I will get a lottery ticket this week :)

Ahh so sorry to hear about your knees ... hope the heat and iron tablets work. Don't beat yourself up too much for falling off the wagon - it's hard enough to stay on track when we feel good!!

Is there nothing else the docs can do?

Hey Aaleigha I hope you feel better soon, sorry I havent popped in a while.. hope your doing ok .. loves n hugs xxx

Hey, Hope your feeling a little better?
Have a good friday xx

hey Aaleigha, hope your knees are a bit better now.. awful when you're in pain so i dont blame you for struggling with being on / off plan all the time!

take care of yourself, thats number 1 priority! xxx

Thanks girls
spent much of the morning in bed resting the knees - then spent a couple of hours with a friend - she lost her grandson ( he was just 20) a couple of months ago and missed my visits - so I went round - told her I only stopped going round as all the family were there and I thought she didnt need me - I was promptly told off and said I was adopted as her lot needed a big sis to keep them under control so now I have all her grandchildren calling me Auntie H - oh I love her :):)

feel far more in control over food today not perfect but in control rather than the food controlling me - so that is a good start to getting back on track

Pleased you feel more in control. Your poor friend, so sad 20 is so young.
Hope you have a better night with your knees, Did you look into alternative medicine? xx

Back