I really dont know what to do

Hey ignore those scales, Hope you have another 100% day xx

lol if you're a heifer I must be a whole herd!!

:8855:

H dont mind those scales they dont know what they are talking about! Stick with the 100% you are doing BRILLIANTLY!! Lots of hugs and kisses!

Thank you so much everyone
I went to Boots before work today and bought my scales some new batteries - so am hoping they dont tell me I overload them next time I step on them

I have so far been 100% again today - its not too hard but hard enough - more so because I was so bored at work (not enough to do but had to be there) that all I wanted to do was eat

so that is one thing my list enabled me to do - recognise I would have eaten from boredom - so I got out a puzzle book and a reading book and a sugar free lolly (half point) and just got on with it - same there is no sofa I could have pretended I was at home

for two days running now I have walked enough to get 1.5 activity points - I know its not a lot but with my knees I am glad to get any

cant wait for Twiglets weigh in - anyone else weighing in today??

Hey have I ever told you my lucky number is 52?? ;) (That's true btw!!)

Oh I love puzzle books! What book you reading?

I'd forgotten all about the chupa lollys - will have to get me some of them!!!

1.5 activity points is 1.5 more activity points than I earned lol

xx

Hey have I ever told you my lucky number is 52?? ;) (That's true btw!!)
DID SHE SNITCH

Oh I love puzzle books! What book you reading?
puzzle book is hitoshii - like sudoku with some arithmetic reading book is the last one of the Stephanie Meyer Twilight series (read the first three) Breaking Dawn [/QUOTE]

I'd forgotten all about the chupa lollys - will have to get me some of them!!!
they are so worth their half a point and can last for AGES

1.5 activity points is 1.5 more activity points than I earned lol

xx

see that is three lollies I could have had :):)

Did who snitch what? :whistle:

Puzzle looks good ... I love Hanje's :)

I want to read those ... will have to pick them up soon!

xx

OK this is not good
I am officially still a heifer even with new batteries
this MUST mean the scales are not working (well I hope it does) so off to argos before work to get some new ones

I know this is sad but I feel so out of control without them - trying NOT to use them really doesnt work for me - I go totally out of control - its like if I dont weigh it gives me permission to binge - as I can pull it back tomorrow - if this WERE true - I would not be like I am now would I

I know exactly what you mean about the scales, They rule everything I do and not in a good way! Good luck with getting some new ones, I have some digital ones and the batteries are dying, when they do I'm not going to replace them and then WI on my Wii once a week. It may work.
Hope you have a good day the suns shining here xx

Am a scale addict to and feel twitchy all day if i dont weigh every morning, except when i'm on holiday. I did once take them with me but they only depressed me the one time i remembered to use them

Hayley and Jane
its so great to know I am not the only one

popped into argos on the way to work (well a 10min walk detour to get there)
and bought some digital body fat monitor ones - lets hope they dont say overload as soon as I step on them - will report in later with the news - the only problem with the new ones is I wont know how close they are to the class ones - BUT as long as they show a downward trend between now and when I weigh in I can live with it :)

Hiya mate

The batteries in my scales went the other week - spent all day going round trying to find a shop that sold them ... just one day without them and I was worried lol .... It's scary because a couple of months ago I didn't weight in between WI's at all ... At least I'm only on once a day - refuse to go up from that lol (hopefully this post won't come back to haunt me lol)

How are the knees today?

Hope you had a fab day! Thanks for the b'day wishes!

Twigs
xx

Fingers crossed them new scales are kind... Hope you have a fab evening xx

One knee is really bad
in fact DH and I would have argued BUT I wont argue I just tell him like it is

here is conversation
me - can you pick me up from work as knees hurt and I have scales and collar fittings and it is really heavy
him - I will park in the car park and walk to meet you
me - dont bother I will manage myself

when he did meet me in the car park where he usually does
here is the rest of what was said

me - the car is mine you are on my insurance - If you cant pick me up from work on the one occasion I ask you to I might just take you off
so when I ask you to pick me up there will be NO discussion you will either pick me up or I get a taxi

he did say he was sorry and he didnt realise how bad I was - so he fed the dogs and took them out and made my dinner tonight
- now how long can I make him suffer for :):)
not really I will forgive him before bedtime

Good on you! Yeah forgive him before bedtime so he makes you a cuppa in the morning. Hope the knee eases xx

LOL it must be the day for it...

Hope you forgive him at some point i cant tell you when but as hayley says bedtime would be good so he can make you a cuppa in morning!!...:D x

Back