I really dont know what to do

Hi H

Those pesky lbs will be gone in no time!

Hope you have a lovely week

xx

well today so far I have been GOOD - in fact so good I feel like I need a slap to pull me out of this

I have had banana strawberries and activia fat free yog for breakfast
all free on SW and 4 ww points - lunch was some homemade spiced parsnip soup 2 points and again free on the other plan
so only 6 points had and dinner is all planned
I have cooked a fish pie and will have my portion with some veggies the pie is only 4.5 points a portion - so I might add some cheese on the topping which will be another 4.5 points so unless I start to snack it will be a day of 15 points - feeling good so far and 4 points left for dangerous snacking - to be honest I dont want to start that as its the stopping I find so hard

Welcome Back !

Menu looking good for today - sure you will have a good week & get the holiday gain off in no time xx

Thank you
I have spent this week really considering my options and I still dont know what to do
my monthly passed lasped (on Tuesday) simpy because I had a new ard and did not let ww know soon enough (so I am thinking here I had already set myself on a path)
well ww is obviously not working for me - after my official weigh in I reweighed at home (scales have always been within half a pound of official weigh in before) to find I weighed 3.5lb less than at class and that was after two coffees
weighing today I now weigh in at 185.5 so now 4.5 less than at class - now all this is more realistic than my official weigh in

so I am thinking of not going back at all and going it alone
also thinking I should go and introduce myself to those who post on the SW board - I know this plan has worked for me in the past - I also have all the materials I need to follow either plan

also thinking about having diary moved to over there - or maybe even starting a new one from scratch
my biggest problem is missing all of you so much - the support on this board is fantastic
well I have till monday to make up my mind on what to do

Ooh no H don't move your diary have one here and one there on SW we'd all miss you so much if you departed. I have 2 diaries, real celeb me, using the WW as my main one with all the social chit chat and concentrating on matters strictly related to weight loss surgery over there.

I do so hope this week is better but I would give Sw a proper go if it worked for you before.

Good luck

M

Thanks M
didnt know I would be allowed two
I feel so much better knowing that

I havent been visiting other diaries as its been so hard to be supportive when I feel like I do

I am all ready to give SW a REAL go as from tomorrow
will get V to weigh me at hers or do boots - just so I get weighed properly

today I have to admit to knowing I wont stick to either plan
its my daughters partners birthday and I have been doing baking - forgot how much I loved doing it
I have made scones plain and fruit and HUGE chocolate cake is in the oven as I type
it will serve 10 easily and will be full of fresh cream and raspberries and decorated with dark chocolate swirls and half dipped raspberries along with more cream

so I think it sensible to have today as a day off and start with real enthusiasm tomorrow - no point in thinking I have blown it before I start

shame I dont have more people living at home I have enjoyed baking - but with just dh it would mostly go to waste as I wont be eating it on a regular basis

M thanks as always for your support and most sensible suggestions :)

Good plan H have a good day off enjoy the birthday with your daughter, then try SW it might be just what you need

Good luck and happy birthday to daughter

M

Hi H

Hope you have a good week - whatever you decide xx

right I have the day planned
town with friend - she will go to class - I will go the cafe to wait for her
and go shoe shopping
my food is all planned the slimming world way - and I feel so much better for it - last night was the first sunday night in months I have not woken with a headache in the night - just shows how much it was all stressing me out
I have taken all my measurements and of course my weight and will think of this as a fresh start - see my ticker - my side bar stats will stay the same to show the full journey

I am not going to abandon any of you as I KNOW I would have given up trying and this site if it werent for some of you on here - so you see what you have done - you are now stuck with me
this journal will be less about food and more about the emotional journey and things to bore you about my daily life - my other to be found on the sw board will be more about my plan journey

so sorry everyone but you are stuck with me for now - I feel so much better about myself this morning than I have in months - I feel now I can be supportive so look out as I will now be mentally in a place where I can come visiting diaries :):)

Good for you !!

Good luck for this new start sw week.

Have a great time shoe shopping - girls gotta do it lol.

Hope to see more off you xx (or less of you if we are talking diet wise he he )

Morning H....:):):)
Just wanted to say i wish you loads + loads of good luck with your new start this morning...
Glad you are feeling better and remember we are all here to help in any way we can....
xxxxxXXXXXxxxxx

goodluck with sw x

Thanks everyone

for someone with a philosophy of - if the shoe fits buy it in every colour
today was a disaster - not one pair of shoes was bought - just couldnt find anything I liked that fitted well

Thanks everyone

for someone with a philosophy of - if the shoe fits buy it in every colour
today was a disaster - not one pair of shoes was bought - just couldnt find anything I liked that fitted well

Damn it - I just knew I should have bought my shoes in blue!!!!!

xx

well at least you found some :):)

I have been shoe shopping again and really cant find anything
but with the amount in the bottom of the wardrobe and other places - I really dont need new ones just want some

just to let you all know I have completed one week on SW and will be weighing in tomorrow

not holding out much hope (I have really stuck to the plan) as due on Tuesday but I will give it three weeks before I start to cut of bits of limbs to get the scales to move

hope everyone has had a brilliant week

Back