If at first you dont succeed, try try try and try again!!

Iv had a Sunday roast chicken, pots and veg. Need to syn up and I had a spoon and egg a whopping 10 syns!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Biggest test of all!! Craigs nanas....cakes, biscuits, tigar bread, garlic bread, cookies, crisps. ....not 1 thing that I can eat. I could cry!!

God ate far too much food!!! Bad day but need to count it all up

Cheese (hexa)
Toast (hexb)

Chicken roast
Chicken f
Veg sf
Mash potato. .....
2 roast potatoes. ......
Stuffing. .....
Yorkshire pudding........

Chicken chow main 7 syns

Time out 5
Egg and spoon 10
Biscuits 6

Prob not as bad I think

36 syn used today.

70:105

Don't forget the syns in marg/butter in the mash, gravy and Yorkshire puds oh and oil for the potatoes unless they were fry light ones ;-)

What's an egg and spoon? I'm curious!! x

I'm going to be the bearer of bad news... Chicken chow mein has recently gone up to 16.5 syns!!! My leader said about it and posted the change up in our FB page :(

Becky I put extra syns in for butter etc.

Tan you better be kidding? ! I didn't have a full one just half a carton? ?

Becky I put extra syns in for butter etc. Tan you better be kidding? ! I didn't have a full one just half a carton? ? Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Not kidding!!! It was released about 2/3 weeks ago, they changed it as they had to do a lot of research for the new "fake away" book that's coming out and they literally doubled the syns in it!!! X

Becky I put extra syns in for butter etc. Tan you better be kidding? ! I didn't have a full one just half a carton? ? Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry just doesnt look like that your syns add up for today that's all? x

Urgh!!!!!!!! Fed up!!!!!! Ok thanks tan ill just wipe all my syns out! !! I cannot frigging do this

Sorry just doesnt look like that your syns add up for today that's all? x

Iv probably counted wrong. I cannot do this x

If you only had half a carton anyway, then the syns would be about the same as what you put anyway! X

Why am I finding the syns hard then?? I dont have the tools to keep a check on everything.
Ill add the xtra 10 to my Chinese and an extra 5 to the mash it was 1 scoop full x

Why am I finding the syns hard then?? I dont have the tools to keep a check on everything. Ill add the xtra 10 to my Chinese and an extra 5 to the mash it was 1 scoop full x Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
I get loads of mine from googling them when I can't find it on the app. Or you can always ask us!!
Don't add an extra 10 if you didn't eat it all, then half a portion would be 8/8.5!!! If it was one scoop of mash, I'd maybe say 3 syns max! From my calculations, (I'm sad... I've just done it for you but obvs it's a ROUGH estimate as I can't see portion sizes) it comes to about 40 syns xxx

Why am I finding the syns hard then?? I dont have the tools to keep a check on everything. Ill add the xtra 10 to my Chinese and an extra 5 to the mash it was 1 scoop full x Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Try and base your food/meals around all the lovely free food and bulk it out with lots of veg. It can be really easy to have a syn free or a low syn day if you really wanted to. I've had 2 syns today and haven't felt hungry once x

Back