If at first you dont succeed, try try try and try again!!

Wednesday is the chosen day!! 3.30 is the time of the class then I'm at bootcamp on the night

So I may take up the opportunity to eat as much crisps as I can ha x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Becky Ive just come across your log....it is a great inspiration.......colud you tell me what you normal food diary is like? i have just started SW and i have my weigh in 2moro....i have stuck to the plan so strictly but i think i have actually put weight on as i am not used eating as many carbs, i am afraid that mayb my portions of free food (pasta and pot) are too big even when i have them with SS food. can i ask you though does the plan still work now that you have lost so much wieght??? are you eating as much as you were wen you set out on the plan? do you exercise?

Hi Becky Ive just come across your log....it is a great inspiration.......colud you tell me what you normal food diary is like? i have just started SW and i have my weigh in 2moro....i have stuck to the plan so strictly but i think i have actually put weight on as i am not used eating as many carbs, i am afraid that mayb my portions of free food (pasta and pot) are too big even when i have them with SS food. can i ask you though does the plan still work now that you have lost so much wieght??? are you eating as much as you were wen you set out on the plan? do you exercise?

Absolutely, I'm living proof that it works! You shouldn't ever feel deprived or hungry on slimming world, that's the beauty of it. I do have a food diary on here but you need 500 posts to be be able to read it. Have you got a good diary and I'll have a look at it for you?

Yes I exercise, I do lots of walking however you don't have to exercise for the plan to work x

Right.....tomorrow back on top form and no moping around. Gonna get up nice and early and make a soup for work. Gonna get lots of sf foods in. Walk the poochie first thing get some morning walks in

Positive new me!!

i dnt hav a diary as such since i have only went on SW but typical day is
Breakfast Black coffee banana
Mid Morning WW yogurt
Lunch Baked potato with tuna and salad with an apple after
Dinner SW chips and beans or syn free curry with WW yogurt and fruit. on a average day ive only used 6 syns
I just feel that there is so much carbs and i havnt even had a drink this week so if i havnt lost this week i am afraid SW will def not work if i use all my syn or have a drink?? Thank you

i dnt hav a diary as such since i have only went on SW but typical day is Breakfast Black coffee banana Mid Morning WW yogurt Lunch Baked potato with tuna and salad with an apple after Dinner SW chips and beans or syn free curry with WW yogurt and fruit. on a average day ive only used 6 syns I just feel that there is so much carbs and i havnt even had a drink this week so if i havnt lost this week i am afraid SW will def not work if i use all my syn or have a drink?? Thank you

If you think you are eating too many carbs, bulk out your meal with loads of superfree and reduce your carbs. I always have wine on a weekend and during the week if I am out with work

Breakfast - hexb porridge
Milk hexa. Ill use the rest on teas

I also dropped some chocolate buttons in. Had breakfast at home so will leave the packet at home.

Made homemade soup to. Sf

Having a green day today

Breakfast - porridge hexb with buttons 4syn

Lunch mug shot then later I had homemade veg soup

Dinner egg, chips beans and peas with 2 slices of bread 2nd hexb

Used my A on milk

Had banana and strawberries.

Still in 2 minds to going class as a woman I work with can get me a book and I really need to make some savings. Ill decide during the course of the night.

I have just applied for my pt course and its in leeds once a month so been looking at hotels and train tickets etc so I can decide if it's the right one to do. Lots of decisions to make ......:rolleyes:

Think my actifry is on its way out....chips are hard :confused:

Very sleepy this morning.....

Breakfast porridge
Lunch soup
Dinner chicken with chorizo.

Boot camp and im hoping to join sw tonight if not then it will be tomorrow if not tomorrow ill find a sat class. Every class clashes with Craigs work so if I can get the car ill go x

Very sleepy this morning..... Breakfast porridge Lunch soup Dinner chicken with chorizo. Boot camp and im hoping to join sw tonight if not then it will be tomorrow if not tomorrow ill find a sat class. Every class clashes with Craigs work so if I can get the car ill go x Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Hope u get to go x

Back