• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm back - and heavier!

Hi everyone, joined WW few months ago and discovered this forum. Don't ask why but for some reason I then switched to Slimming World even though I'd lost a stone in 6 weeks on WW so I must be crazy. Anyway i've battled with SW and had some time off from dieting cause sick of having top pick red or green, and suddenly thought why not do WW when it obviously suited me, so here I am again and looking forward to getting my head round points again and getting to know you all x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Welcome back!!

It sounds like WW definitely suited you (a stone in 6 weeks!?...wow!) so well done for coming back. You'll have your weight off in no time I'm sure.

Will be keeping an eye on your diary so make sure you keep us posted! ;) x

Ooh, and I just realised that BMI wise you are very similar to me (current weight AND goal weight) so I'll be keeping an extra special eye on you - for motivation, heehee :)

thanks everyone, its so nice to get such a warm welcome from you all, am gonna do my best now and no dilly dallying about, am getting married in April so gotta do it by then!

Hey, how are you getting on??? Ok I hope! I always wonder when people go quiet for a few days (probably because when I do that it means I'm eating things I shouldn't be, heehee!!). Hope you're doing ok!