Im on the 3lb mission

Butterflygirl

I've decided, Im on a mission this week to lose as close to 3lb as possible.

So far, I've done nothing- last night I had weigh in and exercise class but came home and had my usual monday night pig out (not as bad as it sounds really) of oven chips, beans with rc cheese and a breaded chicken breast for tea.

Tuesday:
  • One long walk of at least 30mins whilst pushing Niamh in her buggy.
  • class tonight.
B- Cheerios
S- Apple
L- Sardines on toast
S- Sultanas
D- Sausage Jambalaya- from RC magazine

You go for it. A challenge is always good. Perhaps one of the ladies on here has one too - or you can join mine!

I want to get to goal by w/c 19th April - I gave myself a good start last week by losing 2lbs so have another 2 to go.

Good luck - well you don't need luck cos you can do it!!

Well, so far Im sticking to it. Made the jambalaya for tea and hated it ha ha, so all's well on the portion control lol

Well so far so good today, been for a nice walk in the rain with the buggy and eaten
B- Cheerios
S- Sultanas
L- boiled egg and one piece of white toast with butter
S- Muller light yoghurt
D- Spag Bol

Planning on doing my dvd in earnest tonight too

Ahem: Would just like to say

3LB OFF!!!!

lol Sarah- the next goal... hmm to have lost 7lbs by 3rd May

Is it possible???

It would take my total weight loss since Feb 2010 to 2 stone.

how do u find the rosemary diet - i would be greatful for any info on what u actually do on her diet xx

Well i find the diet wonderful and easy. Like any diet you have to follow it for it to work, but its easy to follow and its the only nationwide diet plan that includes exercise in the classes. Now you may not fancy that to start with, but you will love it once you try it.

You basically follow a low fat, low GI (Glycemic Index - easier than t sounds) calorie controlled diet

HTH

Back