Is there a specific area ?

ellie1969

Gold Member
Are you finding theres a specific area you are seeing the reduction in ? For me I thinks it's all over lol . Im 5 or 6 weeks (I think but on iPhone so can't seemy start date) into the diet. My rings are all loose on my fingers my bras are getting too big my watch is swinging round my wrist and the biggie is there's a gap round the legs of my dubbary boots . Previously I had to put them on before standing up in the morning then fight to get them over my calfs lol

My arms have slimmed down a lot which makes me look slimmer overall, my muffin top has almost disappeared round the sides, the front still sticks out but is definitely shrinking!

My butt and thighs, which are my worst areas have changed....Thank god, think my double chin has reduced a little!

Amen for Dukan!!!!!! :)

I'm also losing every where!!! The worst thing is that cause I'm so big it's all turning into loose baggy skin, especially on my arms :(

My face has got slimmer and I can really notice it on my bottom and thighs, I have countable ribs now and my waist has gone done by several inches... The thing I've noticed with Dukan compared to other diets is not just weight loss but that my shape seems to have changed quite a bit!

My colleague said that she noticed my stomach has shrunk and I have to agree with that, though I think that since all my gymming my arms are looking more toned :)

I agree about the shape changing.... mines is changing differently to what it has done on other diets

Back