Isis's Journey to becoming a Goddess

I done my official weigh in this morning a wavered between a 3 and 4lb loss. So will call it 3. That makes it 20 lbs in 3 weeks. I did want to hit 21lbs properly. But I won't get upset over that xxx

Well done Isis, I was wishing for that extra pound this week too (to get into the 15's), but the scales was having none of it :)
I bet yours would stick on the 4lbs tomorrow !

Onwards and downwards :)

It would have took me to 16st 13lbs too! lol

We will get there! Thank you lovely!

And yes, the drop will be tomorrow. But it's good week lol. Dammit. It may help my system when I stop back to TS xxx

Well done, Isis! That's a lot of weight. Last night as my 'extra food' I had two cups of coffee with a little cream. I also added one whole egg to my pancake mix, cooked 'em thin, and topped them with a wee bit of sugar-free maple syup. YUM.

Well done, Isis! That's a lot of weight. Last night as my 'extra food' I had two cups of coffee with a little cream. I also added one whole egg to my pancake mix, cooked 'em thin, and topped them with a wee bit of sugar-free maple syup. YUM.

Eating chicken, broccoli and cauliflower left my stomach in agony! Milk and eggs may have to be my extras! Don't know if it was the chicken or veg! lol

And thank you lovely!

Your poor tum didn't know what had hit it LOL. It's easy to sneak-in a (precious!) egg here and there. I stand by my coffee with a wee bit of cream; it was such a treat.

20/21lb doesn't sound like much when you have many stones to lose. I don't think I look an ounce thinner! But the fat goes from the inside, first, so our internal organs get a much-needed break. The second 20/21lb will REALLY show.

We're doing it. Losing weight. Just being able to type that is a buzz x

I love how empowering and positive you are. I feel blessed to have you as my friend xxx

I'm blessed to have you as a friend, too. I already knew that mutual support was helpful in any endeavour but I'm discovering that on a long diet journey it's essential. And it's important to share the weak moments along with the strong, so we don't feel pressure to be perfect, and to only post about successes x

I'm blessed to have you as a friend, too. I already knew that mutual support was helpful in any endeavour but I'm discovering that on a long diet journey it's essential. And it's important to share the weak moments along with the strong, so we don't feel pressure to be perfect, and to only post about successes x

That is so very true!!!

My weight has shot up four pounds. And my body still hurts :'( My mom needs cheering up and wants to go out tonight. I will have to treat myself to diet Pepsi.

Not sure what to do with food week. Can't cope with the pain I went through. And I am usually good with pain.

I do remember that my low carb diet before I started Exante was causing me pain. And then eating normal for two days before hurt too.

I may be need to go to the doctors and get a referral for a scan x

Oh, poor you. Definitely get this pain checked-out. The 4lb is almost certainly water. I'm not going to weigh on Wednesday in case 'food week' makes me seem heavier. I hope you feel better very soon.

Perhaps you should have an extra pack each day instead of food?

Ah, just noticed that you've had WLS. That may be complicating matters. Be sure to see your doc to be on the safe side x

Last edited:
Oh, poor you. Definitely get this pain checked-out. The 4lb is almost certainly water. I'm not going to weigh on Wednesday in case 'food week' makes me seem heavier. I hope you feel better very soon. Perhaps you should have an extra pack each day instead of food? Ah, just noticed that you've had WLS. That may be complicating matters. Be sure to see your doc to be on the safe side x

Thanks darling. I ate carbs yesterday to be able to go out with my mom and sister to cheer my mom up. Had a great night, no stomach pain and 2lbs of the 4lbs were gone when I got home and weighed today. And that was not naked and after water and coffee lol

So back to TS today. I think the veg caused the horrific pain. I will try veg again at some point and see how it goes.

I do wonder how my WLS gets on with Exante.

If it really didn't get on with Exante you'd know it by now. Your digestive system might well protest loud and clear! Glad you're feeling better. If veg didn't cause a problem before it's strange that it does now. However you've been without veg and regular food for weeks, so your tum may have temporarily 'forgotten' how to process it. I don't know how WLS affects you as an individual but I'm sure you are keenly aware of any potential problems and of the early warning signs that prompt you to seek advice.

I mixed an egg pack with a sausage pack ten minutes ago. I then added a finely chopped onion and a heaped teaspoonful of lazy garlic. I have fresh garlic but (LOL) the lazy version is much easier to prepare. I also added one whole egg. The mixture is sitting in my fridge. Around 12.30pm I will fry half in hopes that it will taste great. The sausage pack made up as directed doesn't taste very good. A bit of tinkering often does the trick x

My egg and sausage mixture is delicious. However many (!) calories/carbs were added by the onion and garlic, they're worth it. The lunch I just savoured looked and tasted like real food. This will now be my main if not my only savoury Exante meal! Can't wait to have the other half for dinner x

Yeah. I have been lucky to have had no WLS related complications. I am even perfect with all my vitamin levels. Which is very rare. That's why my GP is unsure my WLS was done properly lol

I always forget I have mild IBS too. So that may be what caused the pain. I have had gallstones for years too.

I want to buy the egg and sausage packs. The combo sounds good!!!

LOL your GP. I'm very glad you've not had complications. The IBS factor may well be the culprit.

Oh, that egg and sausage 'omelette'. It was yum. I'll be buying more of both packs because that combination is very tasty x

LOL your GP. I'm very glad you've not had complications. The IBS factor may well be the culprit. Oh, that egg and sausage 'omelette'. It was yum. I'll be buying more of both packs because that combination is very tasty x

Sounds it! I am trying another add a meal today as I realised I defrosted lots of chicken for this week lol. So adding chicken with slim rice. It's nice x

Glad you found something you enjoy. Hope your tum is okay now. I'll be making that egg and sausage thing tomorrow too x

Glad you found something you enjoy. Hope your tum is okay now. I'll be making that egg and sausage thing tomorrow too x

Thank you lovely. So far so good!

I avoided adding veg lol.

Sounds like you are on to a winner!

Back