Isis's Journey to becoming a Goddess

How's it going Isis? :)

I keep picking at bits of protein when doing the kids dinner. Need to stop it. I have had some personal stresses. And I think I am letting it affect my focus :(

How are you Darcy?

Picking at protein is better than hitting the bikkie tin. Progress, not perfection as the old saying goes.

I have a heavy cold, cough and sore throat. Stinging eyes, sleepless, the lot. And, as ever when I have a cold, I am very hungry. I can just hear my (late) wee Granny saying, 'feed a cold and starve a fever'. x

Picking at protein is better than hitting the bikkie tin. Progress, not perfection as the old saying goes. I have a heavy cold, cough and sore throat. Stinging eyes, sleepless, the lot. And, as ever when I have a cold, I am very hungry. I can just hear my (late) wee Granny saying, 'feed a cold and starve a fever'. x

Thank you very much!

I have a cold too. It's driving me mad! I had the same words in my head too lol

The challenges we overcome will make us even more proud of ourselves in the end xxx

There comes a time in every diet where the initial flush of enthusiasm begins to settle-down to 'sameness'. This generally coincides with the slowing of weight loss. It's still fast but not as fast as the fat-and-water whoosh we get at the beginning. I think this lull can be dangerous but only if you lose focus and start to act on boredom! Tomorrow I go back to TS. I've had a very nice food week apart from this cold. Who knew fried eggs could be so utterly delectable?? LOL x

There comes a time in every diet where the initial flush of enthusiasm begins to settle-down to 'sameness'. This generally coincides with the slowing of weight loss. It's still fast but not as fast as the fat-and-water whoosh we get at the beginning. I think this lull can be dangerous but only if you lose focus and start to act on boredom! Tomorrow I go back to TS. I've had a very nice food week apart from this cold. Who knew fried eggs could be so utterly delectable?? LOL x

I between adding food and having Saturday off to go out with my family. I was 17st 5lbs on Monday morning.

Today I finally got back to my Friday weigh day weight of 17st. I feel like I have wasted nearly a week. But onwards and downwards.

Still got my cold too. Hope yours shifts soon. Eggs are gorgeous!

You are right. When weightloss slows or stops, it's harder to stay as focused and "good" x

Life's ups and downs still happen, diet or no diet. In the (recent) past we've used food to comfort ourselves, to escape, to self-medicate, to soothe anger and hurt, etc. Of course it can't really do any of those things, and never could because the end result for us was always guilt and weight gain. We'll always have days where personal problems affect us and we may eat over our woes but so long as we get back on track asap our overall goal will still be attainable. We need to be kinder to ourselves, I think x

Life's ups and downs still happen, diet or no diet. In the (recent) past we've used food to comfort ourselves, to escape, to self-medicate, to soothe anger and hurt, etc. Of course it can't really do any of those things, and never could because the end result for us was always guilt and weight gain. We'll always have days where personal problems affect us and we may eat over our woes but so long as we get back on track asap our overall goal will still be attainable. We need to be kinder to ourselves, I think x

Very well said!!! As usual!!! Xxxx

Did this collage to keep me motivated today xxx

image-1735282404.jpg

You look fab Isis :) Keep going. You are still heading in the right direction ;)

Great pics Isis, what a difference! You've put in some serious hard work girl x

Thank you very much ladies! Did these ones today! I loved my collarbones Hehehehe

image-764193167.jpg

4th weigh day tomorrow. Had to shift my kickback weight from having Saturday off. So haven't got my hopes up. But I am happy and focused on general xxx

5lbs gain gone and 3lbs with it! So another 3lbs down! 23lbs down in 4 weeks! Yay!

16 stone and collarbones like that. Jealous!! Fantastic loss this week. Fabulous overall result in 4 weeks! You must be on cloud 9.

16 stone and collarbones like that. Jealous!! Fantastic loss this week. Fabulous overall result in 4 weeks! You must be on cloud 9.

Aawww thank you!!! Lol. I think being 6ft2 helps. And even when I was having my op at 21.5 stone, the anaesthetist said I wasn't a risk, as I had the shoulders and neck of a slim person lol

And thank you again! Yes, I am very happy. In 2010 I did 2st 4lbs in the same time. But I did do it at 25 stone! Lol!

Once we see real results we start to feel fantastic. Even so it's still a challenge to follow a VLCD long-term. If we all stick to Exante most of the time we'll be pretty slim by summer or at the latest, autumn. imagine - no need for a baggy black cardigan on the hottest days! The weeks will fly in x

Once we see real results we start to feel fantastic. Even so it's still a challenge to follow a VLCD long-term. If we all stick to Exante most of the time we'll be pretty slim by summer or at the latest, autumn. imagine - no need for a baggy black cardigan on the hottest days! The weeks will fly in x

So true!!!!

And yes, summer will be fabulous!!!

Back