iveabigask's Diary

Aw well done Hun. I'm thrilled for you. Makes it all worth while doesn't it?. Xxx?xxX

Woooooooowwwww crackin result xx

Can you believe it? I think im still in shock LOL!!! have to be honest, ive been going to bed thinking about cheese, and i've had such a wobbly (excuse the pun) first 2 weeks that I didnt know If i could make it. but here I am, 1 stone 3lbs lighter and thats defo spurned me on. all the beautiful ladies on here have helpd more than they'll ever know.
It so refreshing to know you;re not on your own? Met more ladies tonight, and theyre all so so lovely. I havent found my "place" in the group yet, but i'm sure that will come with time.
So this evening im feeling pretty amazing, so happy that im sticking it out!! Actually I dont know what i'm more proud of, losing the weight, or actually sticking to something for more than 5 minutes!!!!

Thanks so much for all your votes of confidence. Here's to the skinny minnie team!

Ask xxxx

That's a lovely dress! You'll look gorgeous in it I'm sure! xx

It's a wee playsuit , I think they're gorgeous

You are more of a shopoholic than me lol, love the playsuit. I would like one but but not sure I have the legs for them lol xx

ive skinny legs, its about the only thing skinny about me!!

I wish I could wear something like that! I shall be very happy though when I can buy from 'normal' shops again. (Hopefully in about three months time!)

darling, I cant buy in normal shops really. Im buying them in advance for when the weight is gone lol

So ive a bit of drama. I get the train home every day and pick my car up at the station. Today I was in such a hurry to get home, I had a very nasty fall. I fell up the metal stairs and landed on my leg.
Ive a big cut on my thigh, my tights ripped and I cant stand on my foot. ouch :(:(

I've really enjoyed reading your diary... well done on loosing 17lbs, thats brilliant!

Once you hit week three routine kicks in...

Have you tried having your shakes hot..?
I read that you were cold, I was like that in the beginning, then someone had suggested to make my shake (vanilla or banana) with kettle water, add a dash of coffee and a sweetner to make a latte, it's so yummy, it also gives you a little change!

Looking forward to reading and supporting your journey! x

well done on ur loss!!! amazing!!! x

Iveabigask said:
darling, I cant buy in normal shops really. Im buying them in advance for when the weight is gone lol

So ive a bit of drama. I get the train home every day and pick my car up at the station. Today I was in such a hurry to get home, I had a very nasty fall. I fell up the metal stairs and landed on my leg.
Ive a big cut on my thigh, my tights ripped and I cant stand on my foot. ouch :(:(

Love your thinking buying in advance visualising is a brilliant technique and will help you with reaching your desired size or weight.

Big ouch, sounds nasty hope you are feeling ok it can shake you up I know. Poor you that's awful, anyway no more tripping up stairs soon be time to show off those lovely legs in the summer xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Youre all so sweet!! I'm going out tomorrow night and have a lovely polka dot dress for it, but now cos I've a scabby leg and a bandage on my foot that doesn't match my style I'll have to wear something else!!! And I'm not a dress down type of girl!!!!

So had a dread last night I ate pizza and woke up this morning with the guilts lol!!
So thats put me off wanting tp break this as I couldn't cope with the shame!

Happy Friday everyone! Have a great day

Ask xxxc

Hey ask. How do u get that smiley face in the column beside your name please? I've tried all ways lol. Got to be something simple. Xxx tks hun

ok so im having a meltdown, my neighbour just called in, and shes all skinny and lovely ready for a night out. I raging, I want to be able to wear a skin tight dress and go out on the tear for the night :(
All I want is chicken wings, onion rings, and chips :( and maybe a chicken curry with fried rice and chips, and a bottle of wine. I'm feeling very bummed out i'm itchy and agitated and fit to scream. Its day 16 and was find all day but for some reason it seems to have hit me this evening. I guess im fed up and feeling like im missing out. Also going out tomorrow night, so thatll be a big test the only thing is im driving so its not so bad.

I just cant get out of this awful mood :(:(

You're aloud to feel that way hun you're only human, I was in the biggest funk on Monday for simular reasons, I quite like the term 'FUNK'! (sums it all up)

Try and visualise the bigger picture, you stick to the plan you'll reach your goal a lot quicker, and feel great about the choice you made!.... im sat typing this avoiding the sausage rolls and mini duck wraps that have just come out of the oven, ready for my children for a picnic, temptations are life long.... You can do it!

I hope you have a lovely weekend, the weathers smiling, i hope you are too.....

aww thanks lozz!! Im still feeling a bit snippy this morning, but hoping that will go throughout the day.
Just keep thinking of myself another 2 stone lighter in the next 8 weeks! thats whats keeping me going.
Last night was the first time id a proper meltdown, im also taking tablets to stop smoking which im sure isnt helping with my mood!
Well done you for avoiding temptation, its so difficult isnt it??
have a lovely day

ask xxx

Back