JanD heading towards 2 years :o)))

Jan, well done on enjoying the new exercise class. Go you!!!

Go Jan - i think it looks fab and seems the fun negates the exercise-feel! Id do it if i could! ENJOY

Thanks all :) .. It was enjoyable just except for the final track which was a bit too much like plain old exercise for our liking but I think it will be even more so when we're used to the moves and don't spend half the time trying to suss out what we're actually supposed to be doing!

Wednesday 8th June

Breakie - strawberry mousse

Lunch - Tomato & Veg soup

Tea - Chicken breast stuffed with haloumi, broccoli & leek

Work - Exante bar xx

Looking good Jan. I'm sure once a week you will find it fun at the zumba class - just keep at it whilst you like it ;) xxx

I intend to :) ... even though my friend has cried off for next week, she forgot they had dinner & show booked. At this point I'm thinking I'll go on my own. I may need a bit of encouragement when it comes to monday though! ;) xx

See how you feel come monday - i'll give you a push!! :giggle: x

HaHa! I think I'll be okay going .... now I know what to expect it's not quite so bad but I will feel a bit of a Billy for sure! xx

"... Bit of a Billy ". ??? Lost me there.

"bit of a Billy" .... As in Billy no mates! X

Agh gotcha ! Thanks Tanya!

Jan I am sure you will be fine. At least you know what to expect now :)

Nah - Tan was right ... Billy no mates ;) .. but I'm sure I'll survive :)

Thursday 9th June

Breakie - Choccie mousse

Bed

Tea - 2 boiled eggs & cottage cheese salad

slice ham

Work - Exante bar xx

I'm sure you will :D x

Friday 10th June

Breakie - Banana mousse

Bed

Tea - chicken salad with balsamic

Work - Exante bar xx

Saturday 11th June

Breakie - Strawberry mousse

Bed

Tea - chicken & cottage cheese salad with balsamic

wine xx

Nothing much to report past couple days Jan?! x

Not unless you count the McCoys crisp I've just had ;)

Seriously - thanks for asking ..... I actually have quite a lot on - maybe it's too much to report/think about/face! Lol!

I'm having a party for my Mum's 85th next Sunday so organising/inviting people/buying food in/scheduling housework & extra 'jobs' like washing all the glasses, cleaning the windows/brass etc has been going on ... I've done some windows this evening and the squeegy thing broke on me so I've been dead ratty LOL!
THEN - my son (the one in the break-up) has just gone onto anti-depressants and none of us realised that the most common side effect is that they can make you feel worse before you start to feel better - so he felt totally unable to cope and asked me to have the boys for the weekend. Because John was going to his daughters to baby sit last night they stayed at my mothers where I put them to bed and got them up before and after work last night/this morning but it was a bit of a concern as the situation wasn't ideal - them being 10 & nearly 7 and her being nearly 85 but it worked. I managed to get a few hours sleep this afternoon, J took them down to the kite festival and the park but I don't rest too well because although Corey is 10 he has ADHD and emotionally is about 5 and I know J has trouble dealing with that sometimes but as it happens it was fine today.

Anyway they're fast asleep now - I'm just so sorry for my son (still?!). Add to that the fact that one of his dogs is literally on his last legs - will probably be put to sleep this week ... AND the fact that he is packing up his house for the enforced move which has just been set back 2-3 weeks and all in all his life sucks just now.
Whoever said you can only ever be as happy as your unhappiest child hit the nail right on the head (sorry coz I think I've said that before on here - but there we are :eek:)

Now you're sorry you asked! LOL! :)

This is the poorly doggie ...

Attachments

• max.jpg
    max.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 21
No not sorry I asked at all hun just sorry I went to bed before seeing your reply!! :hug99: sounds like your going through it all right now. I really hope your son starts to get better soon, I can't imagine how heartbreaking it all is for him, and you :( xxxx

Back