JanD heading towards 2 years :o)))

Hehe I didn't want to be rude!

I was also lost..........but nothing new there lol x

Ay an confused now lol x

kered said:
So I am the spokesperson now........eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well you are the growed-up amongst us ...

Cower'ng'Ness lol x

:( x

JanD said:
S'cuse me but still waiting for yas all to tell pps to get procreating!!! Sorry but lotsalurvetogivemall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxxx

Ah lightbulb moment - she wants us to 'like' her and spread the lurve...

Karaoke!!!!! haha well ladies I want video proof of this one!!! x

S'cuse me but still waiting for yas all to tell pps to get procreating!!! Sorry but lotsalurvetogivemall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxxx

You can all deffo blame the vodka because I have absolutely no idea what this was about :8855:
I tried to make it what Ness said so I wouldn't look so daft - but i really don't have a clue :eek:

I keep forgetting I'm out of practice with the alcofrol! ... Really I can't seem to put away nearly as much as I did pre this last TFR stint ... not a bad thing - I just need to REMEMBER the fact!!!

And - karaoke??? EEEEEK!!!! Now I WOULD need to have a few for that! ;) xx

Have been preparing and I'm just waiting for the newest addition to the Reiki family to arrive for her 1st attunement. I love these days - seeing their reaction and reliving it all over again. Almost like being a new Mum :)

Talk later :D xxx

Last edited:
You can all deffo blame the vodka because I have absolutely no idea what this was about :8855:
I tried to make it what Ness said so I wouldn't look so daft - but i really don't have a clue :eek:

I keep forgetting I'm out of practice with the alcofrol! ... Really I can't seem to put away nearly as much as I did pre this last TFR stint ... not a bad thing - I just need to REMEMBER the fact!!!

And - karoake??? EEEEEK!!!! Now I WOULD need to have a few for that! ;) xx

Have been preparing and I'm just waiting for the newest addition to the Reiki family to arrive for her 1st attunement. I love these days - seeing their reaction and reliving it all over again. Almost like being a new Mum :)

Talk later :D xxx

Funny that you don't know what it means either!
Yes I want video of karaoke!

Have a lovely time later- must be so nice to do that for someone ifykwim. To open up new experiences/ideas etc.

Hahaa, laughing away here, I am glad that it wasnt just me with the Moscow Mules that couldnt understand what you were on about.........lol. Thats the best one yet Jan.

I know Mary - it's actually quite embarrassing! I'm hoping to find it should be in another thread and makes perfect sense .... doubtful though eh!! :eek: xx

The latest addition to the Reiki family :) ... You may recognise her from 'Come Dine with me' ;) xx

Attachments

• DSCF7401 (Small).JPG
    DSCF7401 (Small).JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 23
Jan do you have a link to your website again?

Thanks hun x

I might have a look and see if anyone near me does it. Is there anyway you can find a good practitioner?
I have so much wrong with me medically any healing would help!
Tried acupuncture before and loved it so definitely open to things like this.

Back