JanD heading towards 2 years :o)))

YAY! Welcome Lisa!! :D xx

Can I join the Sunday club for a bit if that's ok, I'm on the voddy! :) x

Yes, stamped your wrist now, you are a fully fledged member.

Sorry Mary I don't think I like it :eek: .... :( ... the fact that it looks like a glass of P doesn't help :eek: xxx

Oh well, was worth a try, all have different tastes. Save your Ginger Beer for me....lol.

I am on the volvic! Might treat myself when I get to harvester and have a diet coke hehehehe!

Owing to your religion, you are now also a fully fledged Sunday Club Member with your diet coke :D

I'm on the tea cause I'm doing stupid refeed :(

RetailChick said:
I'm on the tea cause I'm doing stupid refeed :(

Boo to refeed right now when we are having so much fun, there will be more Sunday club sessions I'm sure! :) x

Yes defo more Sunday club sessions! :) x

I'm on nightshift next sun too!! xx

225595_10150178966070895_600430894_7361579_3014619_s.jpg
.....Hell - dunno why that's so small! Anyhooo - no. 2 son completing second marathon in 5 weeks! An excellent time of 3:30 considering he had to stop x3 for the loo as he had a stomach upset!!

Go JEFF!!!!!! :D:D:D xx

Go Jeff, brilliant time, WTG..........cant see the pic though even with my reading specs its too small.

Fantastic, well done :) x x

Awww try get the pic bigger Jan!!
That is an amazing time - tell him super well done from me!!! :D well done Jeff! x

HAHA I know - I can make it bigger but it's too pixilated to see. Never moind - take it from me - he's lovely ;) ... (well - look at his mother!!!! ;) )

Moind???? MIND!!! x

225595_10150178966070895_600430894_7361579_3014619_n.jpg

That's bettah!!!! :D:D:D GOD he's good looking isn't he?? Absolutely NOTHING to do with his lousy father of course :eek: ... and note the taped up fingers from falling on the treadmill in training last week!!! xx

What a beaut Jan!! Defo takes after his mother!!
and yes noticed his fingers - hope they are ok now and not causing too much pain!x

oh & p.s look at the muscles in his calfs!! Jealous!!! :p

LOL!! HaHa ... he says he is giving up running forever now though ;) xx

Back