JanD heading towards 2 years :o)))

Yep, do it do it do it!!! :) x

Here 'tis ... not the best photo of me ever taken but still ... bargains! :)

Attachments

• DSCF7402 (Small).JPG
    DSCF7402 (Small).JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 28
wahey!!! :party0049: size 14 jeans and a size 12 top! :) and you looks loverly mrs D :D xxx

Looking lovely Jan x

Well done on the loss Jan, small it may be, but its downwards hun, and thats whats important.

Look at you in your jeans and top, and looking lovely too. How do you feel wearing the jeans then, are you comfortable?..........sheesh, I love my jeans, jeans and leggings and long tops, cant beat it.

LOL, glad you got the right mixer for your voddie this time. I love the tingly feeling of the ginger beer at the back throat. I couldnt drink it all night long, but I could have a good 5 before heading back to the diet coke lol.

LOL! Don't think I could manage 5 but I must say they were a heck of a lot better than those I had with the dry ginger ale in!!

Thank you for the compliments folks. I'm thinking maybe I am actually meant to be lighter than my original target of 10st 7lbs because I feel soooo much better now at 10st 2lbs and would love to lose another 4lbs if poss. We'll see ;)

Just had a meal out with the friend we eat with once a month - some of you may remember ... THAT friend. It sounds awful but her face was a picture .. "I've never seen you in jeans ... Have you lost MORE weight??!!" - Only she could make that sound disapproving ;) x

I DO like the jeans Mary :) ... The only thing is I think I must have a very high waist because mine are supposed to 'sit on the waist' but they don't :eek: :) xx

oh, THAT friend!! Jealousyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! :giggle: x

HER...............say no more lol.

You will get used to it Jan, I always wore jeans around my waist before, and when I bought my first smallish pair of 14's when I was nearly at goal two years ago, I felt so uncomfortable the first month or so, as they were an inch or two below, but you soon get into the mould of them.

Hope you enjoyed the meal hun.

That's the one!! ;) xx

I did thanks Mary - we went somewhere different and it was much nicer.

I guess I'll get used to the height of the jeans - and if I do maybe I'd be able to wear the boyfriend ones. I love the style of them but they sit so low ....... :eek: xx

My goal is to get comfortably back into my designer jeans I bought last year in Turkey. After the holidays (and your visit Jan) I am DETERMINED to be back in them for the Oct Holiday.

Then you will be :D xx

I KNOW and now I have 2 pairs!!! :D xx And thanks :) xx

Thursday 26th May

Breakie - vanilla mousse (my favourite)

Lunch - Meeting DH - will probably have a bowl of soup somewhere.

Tea - Probably salmon with veggies xx

Looking so good in your jeans Jan!! I love my boyfriend ones, so comfy!

Ended up having a bowl of spilt pea and ham soup. Made a change from an Exante one.

Think we'll have pork chops tonight .. I'm hungrier than for salmon ifkwim. xx

It's a word now anyway ;)

Flippin' Urticaria has flared up again - no idea why :(. I've taken 2 antihistamines so may be asleep soon :eek: xx

Back