JanD into the third year of maintenance :-D

Ooooh eck, that holiday mode has a lot to answer for. Its seriously like a self destruct button!

Thats good that your Mum can see more of the TV now, and sorry that you didnt, should say your Mum didnt win the £10,000.

Didn't manage to avoid the kitchen :eek: .... had a mini pkt of oreos (4) with my coffee :doh: x

At least holiday mode didn't kick in a week early just a day or so! You've had a really good week so prob not have much of a weight change if u were to weigh.

Hope u have a fab holiday x x

Thanks Lis :)

No that was me done Mary. Leaving for the airport at 5am :D .... ATC strike apparently off now :)

Try not to miss me too much ;) xx

HaHa - He thinks he always does Mary ..... hmmmmm ;)

Funny that because my daughter thought it was monday as well. Good job I text her about something this morning or our dog would have had her legs crossed for 36hours!!! xx

Oooh poor dog. :)
Not too many voddies or wine for you tonight then with the early rise. Are you driving to the airport, or getting a lift?

Jan, I am off to do some reports now, but just incase I dont get to speak to you again I hope you both have a wonderfully relaxing holiday, with some lovely food and wine.

Dont be depriving yourself too much, you know how you can get back into the zone on your return. Enjoy muchly hon xxx

Oh still having my bottle Mary (wine that is - not even I could get through a whole bottle of vodka!) - just started earlier ;) ... John isn't having his red tonight though, he's just had a couple of beers coz he's driving to the airport. We go in the car, it's cheaper parking than getting a taxi and I won't ask the kids for a lift while we're capable of getting there under our own steam - plenty of time for them to drive us around in years to come ;) xx

Are you back on the LT Mary? Me too.....will catch up on your posts to see how you're doing! X

P's how's Maisie?

I know I've missed you Jan but just to say have a fantastic time, you'll be flying by the time I write this. Have a good one!!

LOL Bev, she flew yesterday morning. I am sure she is sampling a nice drink and lunch somewhere right at this moment. Hope its lovely and sunny Jan xx

Sorry I didn't get here before you left but I hope you are having a wonderful time!x

Aw dammit! sorry I missed you Jan, completly forgot that you went away whilst I was away!!!

Glad mum is better but shame that it hurt so much this time.

Hope you are having a fab time away :) xxx

HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO :D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm BA-AAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!

Had FAB time - though waaaaaaay too hot!!! :eek:

It's going to take me AGES to catch up on all the threads so I'm not even going to try till I'm in work on wednesday night and even then I may not get all 2 weeks worth of all of them read!

We had a lousy 9 hour delay coming back and I've spent today trying to catch up with that lost half day .... I'm getting there ;)
(the worst part of the delay was, having packed the mozzie cream, I'm itching to death tonight with the bites I must have got whilst waiting for our 'rescue' flight!)

I ate and drank exactly what I wanted .... far too much, and have kept that up today and will tomorrow as we're out for a family meal. I MAY 'start' from Wednesday - or from when I start work wednesday night anyway - but I'm not going near a scale till at least next monday.

But I'm back and look forward to catching up with you all :) xx

YAY!!! Glad to have you back and hear you had a fab time :)
Did you get outside for extra sunbathing with the 9hour delay?! (i would have!! lol ;)) How hot was it there?

Enjoy your last few days off :D xxx

I didn't because I didn't want to get all sweaty and sticky with no way of freshening up before travelling. It was never below about 32 while we were there and up as high as 38 .. way too hot for me.

I'm back to baby sitting duties tomorrow and then a meal with family as my sister's here frpm Cyprus at the moment. I shall enjoy my couple of days though - before the nights set back in ;) xx

Back