JanD's Maintenance Diary. Into the 2nd year :o)))

Jan, well done on cracking loss. WW seems to do the trick for you. It is great when you have something tha suits your lifestyle. It is half the battle, isnt it!

great weight loss x

Omg jan sorry I completely missed your weight loss!!

That's fab, well done :) :) xxx

Thanks all :D.. no prob Tan ;) Yes DH is John but he knows the Dave story so no worries if you slip up ;)... can't wait! :D xx

Last edited:
Well done on the loss Jan, fantastic! I bet your meet with Tanya will be great too. Lots of piccies please!

No doubt there will be Bev .... just fingers crossed for the weather!!

Still feeling sick most of the time :( don't know what's up with me .. I've eaten because I felt I should and because WHILE I'm eating is the only time I feel okay :eek:

Breakie - 2 weetabix, skimmed milk & splenda (4pp)

Bowl of Onion & Stilton soup in Sainsbury's (no roll) (guess at 4pp)

1/2 Alpen light (1pp)

Tea - Salmon fillet, 3 cherry toms 2 little pieces of courgette, 2 slices of milk roll toasted with a scraping of philli light. (9pp)

18pp

V&C x1x1x1 which was 1.5singles (iykwim) making up the days points (29pp)

Last edited:
Aw Jan! :hug99: Hope you feel better soon xxx

How are you feeling today then Jan? Hope you're feeling better. Nothing worse than feeling sick.

I had a dental app this morning so HAD to go out. DH wanted to take me out for a meal sometime today as it's our wedding ann so I made a bit more of an effort when getting ready and we went out for lunch. I still feel okay when I'm eating but sick again immediately after. I'm getting really fed up with it now. I'm wondering if I'm doing the wrong thing by eating and should maybe give my digestive system a rest. I may get on to NHS direct afterwards - I can't keep on like this.

Breakie - 2 weetabix, skimmed milk & splenda (4pp)

Lunch - Thai chicken & peanut burger (only ate half the roll) with lettuce & mayo. Chips (I ate about 6 chunky wedges) with more mayo. A glass of Pinot and later on a choc covered marshmallow bisc (big one) - I have no idea how many points in this lot but I don't think I'll be having anything else today so probably haven't gone too much over, if at all. xx

Last edited:
I've just filled in a form on line and requested a call back from NHS direct xx

Let us know how you get on Jan.
Happy Anniversary to you & John and hope you both enjoy the rest of the evening :) xxx

Thanks guys :eek: .... Maybe I'm being a baby because I just read on line that you should seek advice from a health care professional if non-pregnancy nausea continues for more than 6 months. 6 MONTHS!!!!! FGS!!!! 6 days & I've had it!!

I really just want to know whether I should eat or whether it'd be better not for a couple of days like I said before ... I'm gonna be soooo pig sick if I feel like this at the weekend :(:(:( xxx

Although it has to be said - I'm already pig sick ... why do I always get these things when I'm off work!! Grrrr ;) xx

Jan, its always better to get it sorted out and looked at especially if you are worried about it. Afterall its what the nhs is here for :)

I sure hope you are better for the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!! :fingerscrossed: When is it you go to the new forest? x

Leaving Friday early - 2 nights there then over to Exeter :D:D - I'll be there no matter what!! Is it okay if I txt you saturday re the timings or do you need to know earlier?? xx

No saturday is fine hun. I'll be in training in the day so if i dont text back right away thats why :) Anytime sunday is fine with me aslong as its after midday :) Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Oh I think it'll be well after that - not 100% sure though - really looking forward to it .. still haven't sorted any clothes out though ;) xx

Happy anniversary but urgh to feeling unwell, it always seems to fall when not at work x

Tell me about it Jan, i've no idea what to wear either! :giggle:

Back