JanD's New Year, New Start, Maintenance Diary

Yes I've had that - it IS lovely ;) xx

In an egg sandwich on granary bread........might have that for lunch tomorrow!

I'm pretty sure that it's not low fat or low calorie, it tastes amazing........I get it in France but can get the mustard here

Chips and mayo....irresistible!

It's just as 'bad' as hellmans Mary :(. They sell it in Sainsbury's. I had it when I was doing the 'Pig to Twig' diet (very similar to Atkins but with more veg) ... lovin' the sound of your buttie Sandra ;) xx

Sadly - yes :( x

Pig to twig?!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

Yeah - this one
41Q7RSZmwmL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Saturday 8th January

Breakie - 4 slices of milk roll toasted with banana 4pp

Bed

Tea - WW Beef Lasagne with green beans 7pp, 100g vanilla carte d'or & blueberries 6pp

ww yog 1pp

work - Wholemeal wrap with chicken, salad & el mayo 6pp Cadbury's brunch break 3pp pear and 3 tiny clementines.

Edit - 1 chocolate brazil, I'll count it as my last 2 points though I doubt it was that many :)x

Total - 29pp
33 lushies left

I've been jumping on the scales each day this week - only the unofficial, old, upstairs ones but even so I've always been able to get a good idea of what's going on on them .... I've been trying to ignore the fact that they're not shifting, but today they've actually gone UP a lb :(:(:(

Just hoping by monday they'll MOVE!!! xx

Last edited:
It's my eldest's birthday tomorrow/today - Sunday ... I can't believe I have a 33 year old :eek: .... scarey!! xx

Scary? That's terrifying.....you were only a little girl when you gave birth!

LOL! You're soooo kind ;) ...... mind you ..... even though I was 22 then, I still see my 26 year old as a 'little girl' and couldn't imagine her coping with a mortgage and 2 children as I was at her age .... so maybe I was just that little girl! :)

Sunday 9th January

Breakie 1/ Before I went to see my son for his birthday - 2 slices of milk roll toasted with some el mayo on - 2pp

Breakie 2/ When got back - 2 weetabix, blueberries, skimmed milk & splenda 4pp

Bed

Tea - Pork steak app 140g with green beans & dstsp el mayo 6pp

V&Cs 4pp x1x1x1x1x1x1x1

pkt walkers baked cheese n onion 3pp

43pp so 10 from lush fund leaving 19

Last edited:
I have to confess to feeling not a little trepidation about wi tomorrow. :( I went ridiculously mad over Christmas and gained a crazy amount (according to unofficial wi's about 11lbs) but I thought - from previous experience at it, that a week pp'ing would see me down a good 4 or 5 lbs from that (Last time I lost 4.6 in 4 days). However - 'unofficially' I seem to have only lost about 2lbs in a full week, which I think is v v v v disappointing. Official wi is in the morning and while it was always going to be a gain, having not weighed since before the holiday, I'm mortified that it's going to be in the 11sts, I was so positive that a week pp'ing would take me back into the 10s - so my gain is going to be over 8lbs even after the first week of being 'good' which means it'll take weeks to get the rest off.

I'm really annoyed with myself ... it sooooo wasn't worth it and I hope at the very least I can remember what this feels like so I can stop it happening again - but then a part of me thinks that if I haven't learned that by now will I ever???

Pooey pooey poo poo ....... why why why???? :eek: :(:(

I'll be okay - I'll get over it ..... just having a rant :( xxx

Rant away my love! :)
We on here know exactly how you feel!
You might be pleasantly surprised today when you hop on your official scales, i will keep my :fingerscrossed: for you.
It might take weeks but atleast it will be coming off :) xxx :hug99:

Perhaps you need to feel like **** again Jan to get you back on the straight and narrow? I'm sure that the main reason that I'm managing to stay, relatively, in control at the moment is because the memory of being fat and absolutely hating myself is still so fresh in my mind cos it was only 4 months ago......not a good feeling is it? Imagine letting it get worse?:eek:

I'm hoping that this week, started ww today, will see me get to 11 stone, I'm 11st 3lbs at the moment but still don't know exactly what my hip replacement weighs, hopefully going to find out tomorrow when I see my Consultant. In any event I want to get to 10 1/2 and see what I look like at that, I'm hoping that the last bit of stomach eil disappear at that weight:rolleyes:

Good luck with your weigh in x

Thanks Tan :)

You may be right Sandra - we're strange oddities aren't we? :eek:. Good luck with WW :)

Well - I think the copious amounts of alcohol last night must have done the trick and dehydrated me enough to get me JUST under the 11st ;) :D 10st 13.8lbs to be precise which is a gain since my last official wi of 5lbs ... hopefully that'll come off in 2-3weeks. Then I'd like to lose another 5-6lbs at least before we go to Australia. I've got 8 or 9 weeks so as long as I stay on the straight and narrow that's achievable :D

Monday 10th January

Breakie - 2 weetabix, splenda & skimmed milk 4pp

Lunch - Wholemeal wrap with chicken salad and el mayo 6pp

pear

Tea - Baked smoked river cobbler with veggies & a tblsp el mayo - this is 0pp per tblsp but as it's the second one I've had today I'm counting 1 for it so 3pp altogether
ww yog 1pp

cadbury's brunch break 3pp

V&C 4pp x1x1x1x1

Total 33pp
4 from lush fund leaving 45

Last edited:
Need to do 11 more posts (well 10 after this one ;)) to have done 10,000 ..... maybe I should get a life LOL! ;) So talk to me!!! :D xx

You can do it Jan! Treat yourself to something new and tiny for your holiday, something that simply won't fit you at 11 stone but will at 10 1/2!

Back