JanD's New Year, New Start, Maintenance Diary

Ha Ha - I know what you mean Mary - I just felt that having an extra light laughing cow AND a tblsp of el mayo AND 1 malteser should be counted as SOMETHING!

I've done it again today as I've had low sugar jam, another laughing cow and I would have had more mayo - but I forgot to put it on! :eek:

Thursday 13th January

Breakie - 2 weetabix, splenda, blueberries & skimmed milk - 4pp
2 pieces of milk roll toasted with low sugar jam on - 2pp

Bed

Tea - Chicken in ww roasted garlic sauce, green beans and a 110g baked sweet potato - 9pp

Mango & ww yoghurt - 1pp

extras (above) 1pp

Work - ham salad wholemeal wrap with el laughing cow - 6pp, fruit & cadbury's brunch break 3pp

Sub total 25pp

2 belvita bickies 3pp
2 snow bites - 1pp?

Total 29pp
39 lushies left

Last edited:
See what ya mean Jan about eating a few 0pp things, i too would count them as 1pp just because if you have so much of one thing thats 0pp (besides fruit & veg) doesnt it go to 1pp anyways? Shoot me if im wrong :S lol

Menu looking great again x

No you're right - I think that's sort of what I was thinking xx

Great minds think alike ;)

Watching Tuesday's neighbours & look what picture is in the background!!!!!!!! Spooky!

Attachments

• image-4128289168.jpg
    image-4128289168.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 29
ha ha we can do it :) well spotted!!

Yup the pic jan has in her sig Mary! :)
I've never seen it before except in her sig and today it pops up in neighbours!!!

Jan you know that's a sign right?!! You gotta go to the neighbours set now lol :p x

Oh yeah, very observant Tanya. Definitely a sign that Jan needs to visit the Neighbours set now lol.

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Milk Roll
016492.jpg
Yup small white bread rounds - 2pp for 2 slices.

Friday 14th January

Breakie - 2 weetabix, blueberries, splenda & skimmed milk 4pp. 2 slices milk roll toasted with 50%less sugar jam 2pp

Bed

Tea - Birds Eye Healthy fish pie & baby carrots 6pp
ww yoghurt 1pp

Work - Chicken salad wholemeal wrap with el laughing cow and bit of el mayo 6pp & fruit. Forgot my cadbury brunch break bar so pinched a pkt of quavers from my mother's 2pp

0pp extras (mayo, jam, laughing cow) 1pp

Sub-total 22pp

Go Ahead Yoghurt break 4pp

Sub-totol 26pp
39 lushies left

Last edited:
Oooh never seen that milk roll before Jan! 2bits for 2pp .. sounds good! ;)

They're not very big slices - I just liked the idea of 2 for 2pp! Most of them are 1 for 1pp, 2 for 3pp aren't they! :) xx

Very true! :) Are they satisfying? x

Hmmmm - good question and I think the answer is that they're more psychologically satisfying than physically. You've had 2 pieces of soft white bread ifkwim. I couldn't say they are exactly 'filling' though :eek: xx

No Mary - only white xx

Yeah - it's a change. I think this week I might go for something a bit more dense though ... but then I think about the pps ... hmmmmm, we'll see xx

The pp's will be fine jan don't worry about that :) it'll be good to bump up the points on working days where no mr smirnoff is involved ;) x

Back