JanD's New Year, New Start, Maintenance Diary

Thanks Sandra :D .... I feel best around 10st 3 or 4 so that's where I'd like to be in March. I'll be sticking to WW and see how that goes :) xx

Well in theory you've got enough time to get there but I don't know what sort of losses to expect with this new plan. On the old one it used to be between 1-2 lbs, very rarely any more and plenty of weeks sts. I did 8 weeks this time last year and lost 16lbs exactly but I was also working out at least 4 times a week with a personal trainer. Still it's got to beat doing LT again hasn't it? Anything but that!

Told you you'd be surprised :D Now you must have done brilliant as didnt you say you thought you were up 11lbs?!!!

Im confident you can get where you want to be for Australia :D xxx

I don't think I could do it again Sandra - not that I could get it anyway at my BMI, but I don't think I could stick to it again - once was more than enough!!

I won't be happy with 1lb a week but 1.5 - 2 would be okay (-ish ;)). How about you?

I WAS up at least that at one point Tan .... sadly :( - I just hope today wasn't REALLY a result of dehydration or it'll show next week ;) xx

I don't think I could do it again Sandra - not that I could get it anyway at my BMI, but I don't think I could stick to it again - once was more than enough!!

I won't be happy with 1lb a week but 1.5 - 2 would be okay (-ish ;)). How about you?

Ideally I'd like to see it drop off at 2lbs a week but realistically I can't see that happening! I guess if I lose a lb a week I'll be happy. I dont feel particularly overweight at the moment but horribly flabby cos of the lack of proper exercise over the last few months.

I had a physio season in the gym this morning, first one, so I can hopefully start going to my regular gym and working out again like I used to. See my Consultant this afternoon for a check up so I hope he will also give me the all-clear to get some normality back into my life!

We have decided that we need a good holiday this year too, so going to start doing some research......should cheer me up a bit, life's been pretty **** for a while....... X

Ooo exciting! It's great planning a trip :D

I'd get disheartened at only 1lb a week I know I would, but I guess we'll both just have to wait and see what happens :)

How did the check up go? xx

Tuesday 11/1/11 :D

Breakie - 2 weetabix, splenda & skimmed milk 4pp

Lunch - Ham salad wrap with el mayo 6pp

slice ham 1pp

pear

Tea - I have beef mince, veggies & tin toms in the slow cooker. The whole thing will be 14pp, I will have less than half so ... 6pp?

Sub-total - 17pp

wine :eek: 18pp

Sub-total 35pp so 6 from lush fund leaving 39

tiny easy peel orange 0pp
el laughing cow (yuck) 0pp

Last edited:
Looking good today Jan.
I'm still yet to weigh in after christmas, monday will be d-day! :eek:

Fingers crossed for ya hon :) xx

Mine too Tanya, toes, eyes, anything......if it'll help! You'll have run a few miles by then too and that will help x

Jan, at least you have got back on track and are tackling the bit you put on over the hols. I have not moved out of holiday mode yet!!
Fab news about your trip to Oz. What a great target to keep you on track. I bet you are already planning your wardrobe!! Lucky duck, I am green with envy.

Jan, thats a brilliant weigh in, considering the 11 you were up at the unofficial weigh in. I am sure you can crack the loss at 2lb a week with WW to get to the desired weight for Oz.

If anyone can do it Mrs, YOU CAN!

"Jan Jan she's our (wo)man if she can't do it no one can"

:giggle:

Thanks you ladies :D:D:D Your confidence in me is inspiring ... it really is!! :D:D

HEY!!! I've got a 'chant' ... I like having a 'chant' ;) :eek: :p

Wednesday 12th January

Should be more nutritious today as I'm working so no alcohol!! ;)

Breakie - None - but before you shout at me Emma (;)) that was because I got up late with starting work tonight!

Lunch - Tin of Baxters Healthy Carrot, Onion & chickpea soup 4pp with 2 slices of toasted milk roll 2pp

Felt a bit 'funny' when out this afternoon so had the trusty Alpen light bar out of my bag (must remember to replace it) 2pp

Tea - ww shepherd's pie & tin of baby carrots 6pp

Mango & ww yog 1pp

Work - Ham salad wrap with an el laughing cow & a bit of el mayo, fruit. 6pp Cadbury brunch break 3pp

Sub-total 24pp
I'm going to add on an extra 1pp for 3 things I've had that counted as 0pp - doesn't seem right to count nothing :eek:
Sub-total 25pp
2 belvita biscuits 3pp

Total 28pp
39 lushies left

Last edited:
mmmmm cadbury brunch breaks are only 3pp? The ones with chocolate on? i :heartpump: them!!!!

Awww damn i though you meant the top ones, the brunch bars lol

I thought you might ... sorrreeeeee :eek: xx

Hey, stop diddling yourself out of points lady, WW say 0 points..........then I accept 0 points.

Great menu today Jan - you are putting me to shame.

Back