JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

Wi in today lost 3.5lb and got som, :bliss:eek:nly 2.5lb to get my 2st sticker and club 10, tasters next week, going to make the lime mousse and the Eton mess, I just love sweet desserts.
Glad you love the lime mousse lily, :thankyou:I will look out some more desserts for you.

Jane x

:woohoo: amazing loss hun, well done you and on all your awards too, you are a star, don't think I need to say it cos I am certain you'll do it but gl for your 2st shiny next week.
I am just making more of the Mousse lol got a real taste for it that needs to be satisfied, then I'll leave it to buffet night lol, only have enough jelly for 1 more batch till my friend sends me some more.
I'm not a big dessert eater as a rule, but I do love things like yoghurt and mousse oh and of course your eton mess...at this rate I'll be getting fat :8855:
Thanks again hun, I am in the process of making my (late) lunch of Pea and Mint soup with Crispy Parma Ham, a new one for me, was going to do Lentil and bacon but think I'll have that tomorrow xx

Whooo whooo Jane :talk017: :talk017: what a fab fab loss and well deserved. Proud of you huni

That mousse looks amazing and I will make that as soon as i can get some jelly. I too love limes :)

sorry I missed your diary yesterday sweetie.

How was the mammo. Hope all okay xxxxxxxxxxxx

I will put photos and recipe of meatloaf and strawberry and raspberry fool on later.

Jane x

My menu for today Friday 26/08/11
EE Day

Breakfast
1 pint of water
Shape 0% yogurt peach 0.5syn
Peach, plums
Tea

Mid morning after exercising
1 pint of water
Bacon and egg
Tea

Late Lunch
1 pint of water
Ham salad
Fresh fruit salad
Tea

Dinner
1 pint of water
Meatloaf, carrot and Swede, Runner beans, potatoes wedge's
Tea

Dessert
Strawberry and Raspberry Fool 5 syn
Tea

Nibbling on fruit throughout the day.

Supper night time drink with chocolate fix
150ml Cappuccino with 16g diary milk chocolate grated on top 1.5syns, Hubbys speciality, milk from allowance (A choice)

Hx’s

A 350ml skim milk
B 2x 400g bread (breadcrumbs in meatloaf)

Treat
Alpen Light 3 syns

Syns 10

17.5/105

Last edited:
Good morning hun, I am all excited, my Sports Active 2 arrived today, only problem is none of the instructions are in English, going to look on the net see if I can d/l some. No wonder it was so cheap lol...oh well I'll figure it out somehow.
Hope you're well, have a great day xx

I love the way u have a pint of water with every meal! Do u think it helps? Do u drink before, during or after food?? I have a weird thing about drinking in the middle of a meal etc.

But u have spured me on to go fill my water bottle up and get drinking water :) x

I love the way u have a pint of water with every meal! Do u think it helps? Do u drink before, during or after food?? I have a weird thing about drinking in the middle of a meal etc.

But u have spured me on to go fill my water bottle up and get drinking water :) x

:waterbottle:I drink my water before every meal, it makes me feel full up more quickly, I never drink while I am eating, I also have a pint of water as soon as I get up and before I go to bed, its refreshing, gives me more energy and makes me more alert if that’s sound sense , thank you for asking cal.

Jane x

I may just have to try it! I have had 2 x 500ml bottles of water today...this is 'extra' to my coffee etc :) x

I may just have to try it! I have had 2 x 500ml bottles of water today...this is 'extra' to my coffee etc :) x

If you try drinking more water you will find it makes you feel better and more focus, goodluck on the water, let me know how you get on.

Jane x

Meatloaf
syn free
Ingredients:-
1 Red Onion, peeled and chopped
1 Clove of garlic, peeled and chopped
2 tins of Cherry Tomatoes
2 Sprigs of Basil leaves
500g Minced Beef
250g Minced Pork
2 x 400g (Healthy extra b) Wholemeal bread made into breadcrumbs
Parsley fresh or dried
1 tsp Dried Oregano
Leaves from 2 sprigs of Thyme
1 Egg
Pinch of Ground Nutmeg
10 Rashers of Bacon, cut in half

Method:-
Preheat oven to 180C/350F/ Gas Mark 4
Heat some fry light in small saucepan and fry the onion gently for about 10 minutes until
soft.
Take 2 thirds of the onion out and set aside to cool, add the garlic to the remaining onion
and fry for a minutes or two before adding the tomatoes. Bring to the boil and simmer for
about 20 minutes. Stir in the basil leaves (reserving a few for garnishing)
In a mixing bowl, combine the mince, breadcrumbs, parsley, oregano, thyme, egg and
nutmeg. Mix in the onions when they have cooled and shape into two sausages, a little
thicker than a rolling pin.
Pout the tomato sauce into a baking dish, lay the loaves on top and drape over the bacon.
Bake for 45 minutes or until the meats cooked through and the bacons crispy.
Garnish with the remaining basil leaves. Cut the loaves into portions and serve with the sauce
poured over the top.

Meatloaf can be hot or cold
http://www.rachaelraymag.com/Recipe...recipe-search/dinner-recipes/turkey-meat-loafhttp://www.rachaelraymag.com/Recipe...recipe-search/dinner-recipes/turkey-meat-loaf
terrine9.jpg
http://www.rachaelraymag.com/Recipe...recipe-search/dinner-recipes/turkey-meat-loaf

Last edited:
Ryvita strawberry and raspberry fool 5 syns

2 Ryvita fruit crunch crisp bread
100g total 0% Greek yogurt
50g strawberries
100g raspberries
1/2 lime
1 heaped tbsp icing sugar

Method
Firstly roughly crush 2 Ryvita fruit crunch and keep them to one side.
Blitz the lime juice and raspberries in a food processor and pass them through a sieve to remove the juice from the pulp and seeds.
To the juice add the icing sugar and stir until there are no lumps.
Next, top the strawberries and quarter them, then keep to one side.
To assemble:
Spoon in the fruit crunch until it fills the bottom fifth of the glass
On top gently spoon in the yoghurt mix until another fifth of the glass is filled.
Next carefully place the chopped strawberries on top of the yoghurt making sure they don’t sink (leaving one aside to garnish( then spoon over the raspberry coolis until the sides are filled.
Repeat this again with the fruit crunch and yoghurt layers.
Finally gently place the halved strawberry on top of the last layer.

original.jpg-recipe-detail.jpg
best chilled

Well done on that lovely loss, Jane! Wooo Hoooo! :D:D

That meat loaf looks gorgeous. Yummy. :drool:

Thank you crumble, I love meatloaf cold, I keep the left overs cut into squares in the fridge for me to snack on also sw quiche.

Jane x

:waterbottle:I drink my water before every meal, it makes me feel full up more quickly, I never drink while I am eating, I also have a pint of water as soon as I get up and before I go to bed, its refreshing, gives me more energy and makes me more alert if that’s sound sense , thank you for asking cal.

Jane x

Ditto the water, drink it before or after every meal, never with it and again in the morning and before bed...I have 1 coffee in the morning and the rest of the day is water even with snacks and loads of water when exercising xx

Meatloaf
syn free
Ingredients:-
1 Red Onion, peeled and chopped
1 Clove of garlic, peeled and chopped
2 tins of Cherry Tomatoes
2 Sprigs of Basil leaves
500g Minced Beef
250g Minced Pork
2 x 400g (Healthy extra b) Wholemeal bread made into breadcrumbs
Parsley fresh or dried
1 tsp Dried Oregano
Leaves from 2 sprigs of Thyme
1 Egg
Pinch of Ground Nutmeg
10 Rashers of Bacon, cut in half

Method:-
Preheat oven to 180C/350F/ Gas Mark 4
Heat some fry light in small saucepan and fry the onion gently for about 10 minutes until
soft.
Take 2 thirds of the onion out and set aside to cool, add the garlic to the remaining onion
and fry for a minutes or two before adding the tomatoes. Bring to the boil and simmer for
about 20 minutes. Stir in the basil leaves (reserving a few for garnishing)
In a mixing bowl, combine the mince, breadcrumbs, parsley, oregano, thyme, egg and
nutmeg. Mix in the onions when they have cooled and shape into two sausages, a little
thicker than a rolling pin.
Pout the tomato sauce into a baking dish, lay the loaves on top and drape over the bacon.
Bake for 45 minutes or until the meats cooked through and the bacons crispy.
Garnish with the remaining basil leaves. Cut the loaves into portions and serve with the sauce
poured over the top.

Meatloaf can be hot or cold
http://www.rachaelraymag.com/Recipe...recipe-search/dinner-recipes/turkey-meat-loafhttp://www.rachaelraymag.com/Recipe...recipe-search/dinner-recipes/turkey-meat-loaf
terrine9.jpg
http://www.rachaelraymag.com/Recipe...recipe-search/dinner-recipes/turkey-meat-loaf

Ryvita strawberry and raspberry fool 5 syns

2 Ryvita fruit crunch crisp bread
100g total 0% Greek yogurt
50g strawberries
100g raspberries
1/2 lime
1 heaped tbsp icing sugar

Method
Firstly roughly crush 2 Ryvita fruit crunch and keep them to one side.
Blitz the lime juice and raspberries in a food processor and pass them through a sieve to remove the juice from the pulp and seeds.
To the juice add the icing sugar and stir until there are no lumps.
Next, top the strawberries and quarter them, then keep to one side.
To assemble:
Spoon in the fruit crunch until it fills the bottom fifth of the glass
On top gently spoon in the yoghurt mix until another fifth of the glass is filled.
Next carefully place the chopped strawberries on top of the yoghurt making sure they don’t sink (leaving one aside to garnish( then spoon over the raspberry coolis until the sides are filled.
Repeat this again with the fruit crunch and yoghurt layers.
Finally gently place the halved strawberry on top of the last layer.

original.jpg-recipe-detail.jpg
best chilled

YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM...look delicious both of them, going to steal the recipes for sure xxxx

Nothing much going on today, exercising and Housework and washing today. Tomorrow baking day love it love it, now its just sw receipes.

My menu for today Saturday 27/08/11
EE Day

Breakfast
1 pint of water
Strawberries, plums
Tea

Mid morning after exercising
1 pint of water
scrambled egg and kippers
1 x 400g bread Hxb
Tea

Late Lunch
1 pint of water
Mushroom and bacon soup with toast (1 x 400g bread half of Hxb)
Fresh fruit salad
Tea

Dinner
1 pint of water
Chicken and bacon wrap with stuffing 2 syns, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and Roast potatoes
Tea

Dessert
Eton mess 2.5 syn
0% total Greek yogurt
Tea

Nibbling on fruit throughout the day.

Supper night time drink with chocolate fix
150ml Cappuccino with 16g diary milk chocolate grated on top 1.5syns, Hubbys speciality, milk from allowance (A choice)

Hx’s

A 350ml skim milk
B 2 x 400g bread

Treat
Alpen light 3 syns

Syns 10

27.5/105

Last edited:
Ditto the water, drink it before or after every meal, never with it and again in the morning and before bed...I have 1 coffee in the morning and the rest of the day is water even with snacks and loads of water when exercising xx

I'm like you lily I drink water all day every day and especially when exercising. xx

Back