January TS buddies

Well done Peggy. Yaaaaaay.
Last 2 weeks I have been a daily weigher but I'm trying to stay off the scales until Monday morning which is my WI day. Do you all weigh in daily or weekly. Not sure which is best.
Hendricks you are a star! Made my shake in the blender at lunchtime and brought it to work. Just had it at 5pm and it was still lovely. Great idea. Thanks ?
Roxi

A bit of both for me Roxi. This week I am a daily weigher, dunno why just am lol. Tired today though, again don't know why, day in the house doesn't help there's only so much underwear and socks one can sort and fold before getting bored lol. Oh I'm just having one of those days!!!!!

Think I might go for a shower, pass some time. it totally AMAZES me how much of time I ate because I'm bored. Baaaaaad !!!

Peggy

I'm avoiding the scales like the plague, feel less despondent that way. About to head off to work armed with cordial and a fresh supply of peppermint tea, am leaving all my packs till I get in tonight, hope to be home around 8ish.

Have a good day one & all xx

Hi Peggy
I'm the same when I have too much time on my hands. I think that's when I just ate and ate and ate! I struggle at the weekends so this weekend I have a list of housework, trip to the hairdresser, shopping and gym planned. Other than that I might just occupy myself with sleep and a DVD LOL.
Katie I don't know how you last all day long without any packs until night. I always feel ready for my first one by 12.
Now that my weight loss is slowing I think I may be more motivated if I stay off the scales until WI day. Its soooooooooo hard though. I've been to the gym this morning and I do find that I tend to put a bit on after a workout. Maybe its fat turning to muscle mwahahahahahah ....... as if! ;)
Here's to a 100% day for us all today :D xx

Hi all, had my WI today - 1.2kg down, which I'm ok with considering it hasn't been a great week... I succumbed to a McDonald's on Sunday, just chicken nuggets cos I could justify them somehow(?!) and I've been having extra food. I felt myself come out of ketosis the other day, I think from too much salad and too much sweetcorn in my salad... I started craving crisps and cakes etc :eek:(

Still, I'm pretty happy with my WI, all things considered.

Congrats to everyone on great weeks, especially people who've had days off etc (can't wait for mine in 3wks!) and great news about the bike Tiggy! Been fixing mine up but don't have quite enough confidence so I'll leave that to OH ;o)

Well done Cherry, that's a good loss but stay away from McDonalds lol

So its the last day of January ladies and I have just weighed in for week 4.

I have lost another 4lbs which brings my January total to 17lbs lost.... fabulous. How have you all got on?

Morning all, from sunny? Cornwall! .... Not!
Had a day off plan yesterday as had a meal with my son, boy am I suffering today, banging headache and feel like poo! :confused:

Still, will be back on from today will be curious to see how Mondays weigh in goes, guess if I am lucky I will stay the same.

Hope the rest of team January are going well!

Well done Cherry, and wow moshermum that's bloomin fantastic. You must be so pleased. Awesome!
Brrrrrrrr am cold today and struggling to drink my water. Does anyone know if black coffee counts towards your water intake ?

Well done Moshermum, 17lbs is a fab loss and very happily that's what I've lost sine 6th Jan - I'm calling that my total for Jan and will use next Mondays weigh in as part of Feb.

Hope you're soon feeling better Tiggy, well done for getting straight back on it.

Roxi I'm freezing too, it's been snowing here :rolleyes: but at least it's not sticking.

I'm so cold this morning, just can't get any heat into my hands - have got the heating set to 24 degrees but it's not helping!

Oh no! I forgot this was our last day, I'm going to really miss this thread :eek:(

Well I managed 17.6lbs (or 8kg) so it looks like we're all on track which is great news :eek:D

Is there a February thread yet? We should definitely keep motivating each other cos it's working a treat!

Yaaaaaay well done cherryhead. That's a fantastic loss!
Definitely agree we should either keep thus one going or open a February thread ? xx

Yes I think we keep this going, that way we keep the old posts.

I think that's a great idea.
I've brought WI day forward to a Sunday and lost 3lb which I am very pleased with as this is over 6 days and I really haven't been drinking enough water. Its just been so cold.
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend:D

Great loss Roxi well done! So happy you're in the 15's :D

Thanks Katie. I'm not gonna lie it feels fab. I'm now imagining what it will feel like to be in the 14's ? xx

I'm hoping I won't be too far behind you, got my fingers crossed for weigh in in 8 days as won't make it tomorrow x

Am sure you won't be Katie. I have everything crossed for you ? xx

Hi everyone. I've had a strange day, I ended up having lunch out because we got stuck in the Gibraltar border queue and I didn't take anything to eat. Never mind, tbh I'm a bit fed up with personal stuff. I am not holding up much hope for Wednesday weigh in as it's my oldest daughters birthday (9) this week. I've promised her we can have a bbq (yes in February). Might have to eat inside.

Back