January TS buddies

That's excellent Tiggy. Hope you're feeling really motivated today.

I had a sneaky post weekend weigh in and I've lost another 3lbs, which brings it to 6lbs so far this week and 18lbs in total. Even if the scales dont move again before my official WI on Thursday I'll be quite happy with that for the first two weeks.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning ladies - glad to see you all still here! I've been lurking and reading rather than posting! Thought I'd make the effort today as it's WI day.

At the end of W1 I lost 12.6lb so I am really chuffed with that. Just need to keep my motivation going as I am finding it a lot harder this time round than before christmas.

Back at work today for the start of W2 - got my two bars with me to scoff on during the 8 hours I'm here!

Hope you all have a great week and here's to many more successful weigh-ins! :D :D

Anna x

Hi guys!

New to Minimins so I hope it's ok to join in!!

I did Exante for around 7 months in 2011/2012 before my wedding and lost around 4 and a half stone I managed to keep it off after my wedding in April until I found out in November we were having a baby!! I definitely ate for two!! Oops!!
He was born in July and since then I have lost 3 and a half stone but have another 2 and half to lose! I will be a bridesmaid at my brothers wedding in August and I don't want to be the only large one!

I started back on the diet on Monday and have lost 9lbs4 in my first week! I'd really like to lose a stone by the end of January. Struggling a bit this time around.. But needs must!!!

I hope everyone is well this dreary Monday morning!!

K xx

Hi Katie and Anna. Great first week losses there, congratulations and nice to have you on board.

Excellent weight losses Anna, Katie, Tiggytoo & Hendricks - so nice to read how well everyone is doing on this dreary Monday morning :)

I'm on day 6 but decided to weigh a day early as I wanted to start the week with a weigh in - so 7lb loss for me for week one. Pretty happy about that as I've been 100% TS so it's been hard going. I feel more like I'm in control now and happy to carry on for as long as it takes

Great losses everyone well done! x

That's great news Karla. Keep up the good work. Here's to another 100% ts week.

Brilliant losses, well done everyone :553: oh we are a winning team -- onwards and downwards to next week :D

Looking forward to the future I've just placed an order for another van load of food stuffs, this time I've added a 4 week bumper selection of meals so that I can try them.

I've just ordered some of the meals too, getting a bit bored of the shakes and soups. Feeling quite excited about their arrival!!

Sent from my C6833 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on your losses everyone. I don't weigh in hill Wednesday. I have to be honest it's been a long week. I am cold though so that's a positive. Looking forward to getting my meals, new tastes! Anything to keep us going eh!

No much planned this week, except spanish lesson on Wednesday, that should be interesting lol

Keep posting everyone x

Peggy

My order of bars turned up today. The bliss of being able to chew something again is unbelievable.

I know what u mean, I am the same with sweet and savoury.

Evening all, more great losses, brilliant motivation to us all long may it continue.<br><br>Welcome to our new peeps, we seem to be getting quite a good size Team January.<br><br>Ended up getting rid of my Spag Bolognese on ebay, they were just unpalatable for me. I did make myself eat 2 over two days to see if the 2nd would taste better but it didn't! lol<br><br>Got out for my run after work too, which although very short I am pleased with, was pouring with rain and my colleagues thought me a complete nutter! Maybe they are right, hoping to get out again wednesday.<br><br>Keeping going team January!&nbsp;<br><br><br><br>

I'm just about to try the spag bog - got some Worcestershire sauce ready to pep it up a bit. It smells ok, fingers crossed it taste ok....

Hope you like it Karla.

I just had the vegetable soup, it was good.

I usually add more water, about 220mls and leave it to soak for 8 mind before microwaving it.

Hope you like it.

Hello January team - can I join too? I'm starting today and have kicked off with a chocolate shake which was pretty nice actually! I have an interview at 12 so I am going to have half a bar before and half afterwards and then tonight I shall be trying the carbonara. I have 40lbs to lose so it's going to be a long slog but I am really hoping that I'll be close by the 20th March for my sis's birthday night out.

Back