January TS buddies

Best of luck Charlie Brown x

In other news, I weighed again this morning (yes I know I said I was going to wait until my official WI day) and I have 1.5lbs to go to the next stone bracket. Reckon I can make that by Thursday?

Welcome Charlie Brown.
Week 2 day 2.
Bit cold today and hungrier than I have been putting that down to last nights run'

Hope everyone feeling positive today!

Hello all.

I am still 100% TS. My head is al over the place today, one minute I'm fine, the next I feel that I need to eat. The brain can be so nasty sometimes, lol. Haven't stopped today though so day has passed quickly, still not had second pack. So much to do so little time. I've not even had the chance to scroll back and check out all your news, I will do that later.

Here's to another day!

Peggy

Hang in there Piggysue, so much is mind over matter. I have had a tough couple of days, feeling hungry and my OH sitting on the end of the sofa eating and rustling choccie wrappers really doesn't help! Grrrr...... took myself off to the bedroom in the end!
Hendricks will keep my fingers crossed that you make the other 1.5lbs by thursday!

Hope everyone else is getting on ok.

Hi Peeps
Mind if I join you? Sounds like you have a great gang here. I'm starting too and want to get from 17st to 10st!!! Long road ahead :-( Using my store cupboard supplies of lipotrim this week and ordering exante to continue when this runs out on Monday. Got to say, all this encouragement really makes me think I can do it this time.... Yaaaay :)

Evening one and all and welcome Roxi :)

Hendricks im im keeping everything crossed for you for weigh in, well done so far though you're doing great!

Piggysue and Tiggytoo stick with it, it'll all be worth it when we're buying/wearing clothes in the next sizes down :eek:

I need a kick kick up the ar$e to make me up my water intake! today has been a bad water day and I really need to sort this out - bad me!

Apart from that all is going well, I'm resolved to not stepping on the scales until next Monday so that I can hopefully be happily surprised with a good loss. I've signed up to some of the challenges including 50 day no cheating and the 100lb loss challenge, oh I love my optimism lol

Thanks guys. Hope everyone had a good day and is feeling okay this evening.

Welcome on board Roxi.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome Roxi, thanks Kati.
Kati I did laugh at your post re keeping off the scaled until Monday, I really had to fight the urge to keep off them this morning! I have managed not to though.
Another short run straight after work tonight with my work colleague will be her 2nd ever run! Quite a lot of rumbling of others wanting to join us so could be interesting!

Right off to work with a fruit and nut bar today..... Yeeeha! Living the dream! x

Well done Tiggy! I'm not yet sure if I'll make it out of the house without weighing this morning.

I'm going to cycle to work today. Given how badly this hit me last time I'm tempted to have an extra pack.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well week 1 is done and I've lost 9lb. That'll do me!!!! Looking forward to see how the rest of the Wednesday weighers get on today.

Good luck

Peggy

Thank you, I'm secretly happier with the fact that I was 100% all week than the loss amount. It'll be a good couple of weeks before I really see the difference. Looking forward to that. Shattered today could do with a little snooze but kids home soon and need to head out for my spanish lesson, so that's not going to happen.

Peggy

Can I join please? Started last weds but slipped and only did 4 100% days out of 7. I lost 3.5lb over the week, starting fresh today. Struggling with drinks though, I've drunk Pepsi max and sugar free lemon squash and I know we shouldn't :( just can't stand hot drinks or water!!

Going to try to switch to water tomorrow and see how I go. Fingers crossed.

Back