January TS buddies

Well done PS on your loss, fabulous!

Tiggy good on you with the running, you're a star getting out there and doing that.

Lunavix you can have Tesco High Juice cordial, they are gorgeous, they're the only thing getting me to drink water..

I've had a good day today, have been so busy that I haven't had time to think of food or drink - have been moving furniture round at work all day so it's also helped upped my exercise too, am aching now!

Welcome Lunavix!
Did the cycle go better today Hendricks?

I ran with my colleague again tonight, only v short run, but the improvement in her since mon is awesome, she managed the whole hill without a walk so very proud of my protege! lol

I'm hanging on as long as I can before having my last pack of the day..... Veg soup!

How is everyone feeling today?

Week 2 day 3 nearly done...

We're getting there team Team January! :flowers:

Good effort on the running Tiggy.

Yes I cycled today. I am feeling lots better than I did last time thanks. It was hammering down with rain on the way home, so I had a nice long hot bath when I got home and now I'm on the sofa wrapped in the OHs dressing gown. I think I might paint my nails in a bit.

Official weigh in is tomorrow. Hope everyone else had good days too.

Well done all. I really need to find the time to exercise as I'm sure it must help a lot. On day 3 and 100% so very proud of myself. Just bought loads of Exante shakes and bars so excited for that delivery. Got a couple of meals to try too. Feeling very positive thanks to all your posts on here ?

Pleased it was better for you Hendricks, did you have an extra pack or not bother?

Well done Roxi, you'll soon be at your WI which will boost your motivation more!

Nope. Stuck with the 3 packs. I've coped absolutely fine with that, the OH said last time I cycled I went grey and stopped talking. This time I feel like I have exercised but I'm still walking and talking so I think it was just too soon last time.
I'll up it to twice next week and see how that works out.

How's your running going? Are you coping ok with that on the diet?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So my second week WI this morning and I've lost 9lbs. So that's 21lbs in 2 weeks.

I imagine next week I won't lose anything.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fantastic, well done Hendricks!

I have only run very short distances so far, as my colleague is totally new to running has only been 1.2 miles on each run. However, I will be doing a "normal" run for me on Sat which will be about 3 miles. I haven't run properly since end of October due to having a new job and a stinking cold/lurgy thing so I will be curious to see how I feel. Looking forward to it too, as running is my stress reliever/me time and I have missed it!

Hope all have a good Thursday x

Morning everyone!!

Awesome losses this week! How is everyone doing?

I'm half way through my second week and lost 10.4lbs. I'm finding it a little harder this time but I think that's down to being at home on maternity leave with my 6 month old, I just want to pick every time I go to the kitchen!!! Been 100% since I started though and I'm not intending on giving up any time soon!! :)

K x

So my second week WI this morning and I've lost 9lbs. So that's 21lbs in 2 weeks. I imagine next week I won't lose anything. Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow that's great!!! I'm so jealous lol! That's almost 2 stone!

Xx

Good goin hun keep going!

Morning everyone!! Awesome losses this week! How is everyone doing? I'm half way through my second week and lost 10.4lbs. I'm finding it a little harder this time but I think that's down to being at home on maternity leave with my 6 month old, I just want to pick every time I go to the kitchen!!! Been 100% since I started though and I'm not intending on giving up any time soon!! :) K x

Wow! Well done hun!!

Decided to confess to you. Lost my resolve yesterday :( Was feeling really dizzy and lightheaded and decided to have a bit of chicken and broccoli cos I couldn't hack it. Felt a lot better after that.... BUT later on in the evening I had a glass of wine! I think I was just feeling fed up and rebellious, don't think I would have done it if I hadn't had the chicken and broccoli but since I'd broken the rules a bit I just took it further. Anyway back on it today with a fresh outlook, had a choc shake for breakfast. Going to try not to beat myself too much and just move on. Hope I haven't totally messed up this week's weight loss :-/

Sent from my C6833 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Going to sort it...

It's in the past now, no point beating yourself up over it. New day today. X

It could have been much worse gottosortit, at least it wasn't some toast or something very bad for the diet, hopefully you've kicked yourself enough for it and are back on track now :)

I don't know what happens to my msgs they don't seem to work off my phone! My weigh in from monday was fantastic I lost 13lb in week 1.
this week so far is another matter, Hubby turned 40 on tuesday so we had a planned day off, but i was careful about what i had, daren't weigh just yet been back on 100% since wednesday morning again so fingers crossed it won't really alter my weight loss this week, i was so worried about coming off for the day and ruining my whole weeks work so to speak lol.

Well done everyone on your losses, oh I do like to read good news :D

Hendricks your two weeks loss is amazing, you must be so happy!

Goingtosortit as JB said it could have been a lot worse, at least you did the right thing and got straight back on it - onwards & downwards :)

Goingtosortit, if you really think about it you should be proud of yourself, you made a good choice, you could so easily have eaten total rubbish. When I did LL I needed to do that sometimes, no specific reason just every week or so I just needed to have 'something' but I had exactly what you have chicken and broccoli. It got it out my system and put me back on track.

Well done to everyone, nice to know there's a little less of you all out there.

I finally got my box of chilli, and I love it, well, it's not like a proper one but it really was ok. Think they are going to help get me through this.

Can't believe it's Friday tomorrow, I am not fond of Fridays whilst dieting as that's my chill out with wine night but hey I'll get there and before we know it it'll be Monday.

Peggy x

OMG Hendricks that's awesome. Well done you.
goingtosortit - hang on in there. Could have been worse and you're back on track now. Don't dwell on it.
Can I just ask what people think of the bars? What are your favourites? Been living off cold chocolate shakes but need to add some variety. Deffo going to try my chocolate shakes hot and vanilla ones hot with coffee.
Hope everyone's doing ok.
:)

Back