Jayne's maintenance diary (at last)

Hey mrs :) Glad you've started a diary - do you find its helping a little having to write it all down?

And bloomin well done on giving up the fags!!!!!!! :D :D xxx

Thanks girlies!;)

Yes a diary is good as it helps me to see where my potential slip ups could be :eek: and having to 'fess up' makes me more inclined to be good lol.

Today's been ok too :p
Breakfast: main bar and coffee inhaled pre-court
Lunch: tuna salad. At cafe but no dressing - however :-/ came with cheese/coleslaw and lots of other yummy bits but I LEFT them and just ate the healthy stuff :cool:
Had 500ml water and coffee with it. Couldve done with vodka tho as knew I was about to get cross examined in the box!!!!:confused:
Apple late afternoon

Thought it could go wrong from here as mummy dearest has come over to visit :rolleyes:
However, dinner: ham salad with baked potato. Mixed berries with shape zero and then one slice of my loaf (now confirmed as ibs trigger :cry:) oh and 2 Rose spritzers made with sprite zero (yummy) much needed after the emotionally draining trial today :(
Made a hot choc before bed, with skimmed milk.
Circumstances given, I'm pleased with today :)
STILL no fags!! :D xx

Sorry you had a tough day Jayne but HUGE well done for keeping off the fags anyway!! It's testing when you have challenges which would normally send you straight to the fag packet, but this is what proves you can do it!!! xx

BTW - Just noticed my 'quavers' post ... wrong thread methinks!?! Lol xx

Yeppers, well done for keeping off the fags after such a challenging day. I can imagine its very tough being cross examined :hug99:

xxx

Thanks girls, been AWOL due to mum being here and starting night shift last night. Anyway shall update: be prepared tho, it aint that good :eek:!
Thursday:
Breakfast: a bowl of quinoa made with apples and sultanas - with a bucket of coffee :D ok so far
Snack: shared a slice of carrot cake with mum (it was her birthday) :eek:
Lunch: maintenance whip :D
Dinner (goes arse up here :eek::eek:): Mint and green pea risotto. Glass of honeycomb ice cream with melted choc sauce (so so yummy :eek: but so so naughty)
BIRTHDAY CAAAAKE: Big slab of choc cake :p:eek: (mum's birthday's fault) oh also had 3 chips, one bit of serloin steak and one bite of shark ( i bit it, not the other way round lol :D)
Drink: gallons of coffee, 1.5l water, glass of rose spritzer with sprite zero, voddie and sprite zero

Friday (bad again)
Breakfast: 2 triangles of chicken salad sandwich wholegrain bread. Half teacake and a latte
Lunch: Porridge with mixed fruits and half a scone with jam
Dinner: Quinoa with apples and sultanas
How messed up is the above lol :D
Snack before work: Mixed berries with shape zero
At work: ooopsies :eek: very naughty biscuits - quite a few custard creams and jaffa cakes (oops) and 2x break aways (oops again)
Dinner: Jacket potato with ham salad :D

Can I just try to justify the above?? My totm arrived. This is not a regular occurrence. I came off the pill in January and have had NO totm since. So this is my first in NINE MONTHS, hit me like a tonne of bricks as was not expecting it I'm delighted :D and it would kinda explain the major pig out sesh of yesterday. back on track today tho :D!!
Oh but my neighbour (dear bless him) had shown up with a box of 4 delicious looking cup cakes for me - damn it!!! Not touched them tho -YET!!!

STILL NOOOOOO FAGS :D

Last edited:
No need to justify my love! We all have picky days etc. Its probably also the giving up the fags too! :) xxx

lol I normally lose weight when I'm off the smokes for some strange reason. However I do know I over-indulge round totm so that prob was a major sign, I just didn't see it cos I wasn't expecting it after all this time lol.

I can't see any great damage done there Jayne - not if you're straight back on track now. We all have those days hon .... I think you're doing great xx

Thanks for the encouragement, and I was good, for a while .....
Saturday:
Breakfast: main whip
Lunch: main bar
Dinner: tuna salad with balsamic
Then...... I got bored and disaster struck!! 4 Jaffa cakes, 2 Jammy dodgers, a twirl, a breakaway and a caramel square!!!! In the space of about 2 hours!!! Then got home and had one of those blasted cupcakes! Raging at myself cos I was perfectly on track today up til about 4am.
So- just have to do better today.
On a positive note, still no smokes xx

It sure is hard aint it trying to get a grip of it when really yer just not in the mood too! :(

Take it your working nights at the minute too?
Thats probably not helping - all the shift changing you do! :giggle: x

Yip I'm on nights, I think that variable shifts are really hard on the body cause you have to try to adjust constantly :sigh:. I am really frustrated with myself for doing that last night, I was doing so so well :(. I should have just left the station and gone out with a crew to keep me occupied. Pft, naff all I can do about it now anyhoo :rolleyes:.
Today's been grand so far, just had a main whip. Put the yummy but dangerous cupcakes in the freezer, the temptation of them sat there was just too much for me :rolleyes: now I can't see them, they aint a problem :p

I can see a theme developing here :eek: :

Sunday:
Breakfast: main whip ;)
Lunch: main bar :)
dinner: ham salad with 4x baby potatoes. VLF dressing on it :).
Then mixed berries with shape zero :rolleyes:

3 x slices fruit loaf with nutella :mad:
1x blasted (but everso yummy) muffin :eek:
dried apricots :rolleyes:.

That's it now I have no more desire to eat today. I think I was craving a smoke, had no patch on an over-compensated with food :eek:. I've got a nicotine lozenger now and feel far better. This has to stop :(. Think I'll take cupcakes to in-laws they are beautiful and it's gonna overpower my will-power lol :cry:

NO CIGGIES THO.

:party0049: for no ciggies! :)

Defo get all of the bad stuff out of your house ... i wish i had that option :( I think we'd be much better off if it just wasnt there! :giggle: xxx

Today has been a total and utter disaster!!!:mad::mad: Hankering after TFR for a few days methinks :eek:
Monday
Breakfast: main bar :D
lunch - well none really. In court ALL DAY so i ended up with biscuits and a yorkie :eek:. Had good intentions and went to the station canteen before court to get some porridge to see me through but they'd just dished out the last bowl :mad:
Dinner: Chicken salad with 4 baby potatoes ;)
mixed berries with shape zero ;)
cupcake :eek:
ice-cream (finished it so good riddance) :eek:
finished off the last of my loaf (again good riddance) :eek:

Bllllleurgh. No cigs tho :p 2 weeks today

Don't be making that loaf again!!! :giggle: xxx

No I'm never, EVER making it again. xx

Meh, so today is back onto TFR and back into my comfort zone ;).

Breakfast: flapjack (coconut) I'm one of the freaks that likes them
Lunch: Banana shake (be-yu)
Dinner: choc shake

4 black coffees (2 of them out of my bucket-sized cup)
approx 500ml water.

Ohhhhhh this feels so much better :p

Glad to see you feeling much better :) Are you finding it ok today? x

Yeah I've found it fine. It just seems when I know I'm TFRing my head gets into gear. It sort of just goes haywire again on about day 4 of re-feed and the boundaries become less clear :(
Still no ciggies!! xx

Yey still no ciggies :) keep it up mrs )

Back