Jayne's maintenance diary (at last)

She said ... eating the little biccies that come with the coffee instead of bagging them for emergencies (like I do at home!!) :(

lol, glad you are enjoying yourself Jan :) I'm sure anything you may gain on hols (if anything that is :p) will be corrected again when you are home and back on track :)
The ciggies are proving to be far easier to avoid than the food is :D. I've still not cracked :D:D
Feeling in a good mood today so that's helping me more :p. I've got a long old shift this evening tho :sigh:, and it's the one where people go out and buy shedloads of junkfood for in-between times :rolleyes:. As I said in my last post tho, I've done it before, I can do it again :cool:.
Had another sneaky peek at the scales today - now 11.0.6 :D so I think by tuesday I'll be say 10st12 which I'll be happy with. Again, next Saturday is going to be a badly behaved day :eek:, maybe not with food but defo with booze :eek:. Sunday I can have a recovery day and then will see about maybe TFRing for another few days until my fella is home (19 days to go wohoooooooo :D:D:D)
Hope the rest of you are doing well today, Just had my flapjack for breakfast and a bucket of black coffee lol xx

Jan all that matters is that we enjoy our holidays! Afterall they are only a few weeks of the year! :D

19 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow wee!!! :party0049: My brother is home in 24days! Its so close now isnt it!!!! They should all be winding down soon heading to bastion shouldnt they?xxx

Hope you've done ok this evening love and managed to avoid nipping out for junk food with the others :)

Evening (mornin) all! :p
Yip I can't wait for them to be home, it's so close now. I think they must get a week at bastian before they come home - but my fella is out on the ground at the minute so I can't get much info at the moment.:eek:
Today was actually a good one!! I was busy all day so it took my mind right off everything. ;)
So, breakfast was a flapjack
Lunch: Choc shake (didn't close the lid of the shaker properly and ended up wearing half of it down my previously white work shirt!! :eek:
Dinner: Banana shake

Drank a fair bit of water today. Actually had to go to dominos to buy one of the others a pizza then went back and sat with them all stuffing their faces. Whilst I'm drinking my stupid shake then sucking on a nicotine lozenger lol :p. But I managed and I'm pleased.

On a bad note, got biffed in the nose tonight :(

Lunch: Choc shake (didn't close the lid of the shaker properly and ended up wearing half of it down my previously white work shirt!! :eek:

:rotflmao: I can just picture that! hehe

got biffed in the nose tonight :(

biffed?

Glad you managed ok yesterday chick. My bf eats a dominos pizza almost every weekend and i always ignore it. He had one pretty much every sunday night when i was on tfr last year! Some people thought he was really mean but it just didn't phase me. It's great when we feel like that aint it :)

Hope today goes ok for you too xxx

Yeah I got a smack in the nose from a fella that had just been kicked out of a bar :eek:. To be fair to him he didnt actually mean to do it and was mortified when he connected with my face lol and did lots of :kissass:.

It doesn't bother me with pizza because I'm not really a fan anyway :p, I only take notions for it every now and then even if I'm not dieting.

Now, give me chinese or an indian or good fish n chips and I shall find them hard to resist. Biscuits are my biggest weakness (as you could probably tell from last weeks posts) :eek: I love them so much and could actually polish of a packet in one sitting - no bother :)
Anyhooooooo today:
Breakfast: flapjack
Lunch: (will be) strawberry shake
Dinner: (will be) banana shake

Have just drank a big coffee and will probably end up with another one before going to work.

Hope all you ladies enjoy your Saturday evening/night. I'll spend mine remembering to duck!! :bolt: x

hahaaa bless him for the sucking up though!

How was your saturday evening?
Glad your still sticking to it :)
Biccies! :drool: I try not to have them but when i do i like a nice full fat, preferably chocolate one! It just has to be! We made some yesterday and they are delish! :giggle: xxx

Saturday was fine. Again it was a busy day. My menu went as planned and I had quite a lot of water and some coffees too. The weather saved us last night as it started lashing it down at about 1.30am so no one wanted to hang round, making our job so much easier.

Sunday:
Breakfast: Flapjack (just had)
Lunch: (will be) Banana shake
Dinner: (will be) vanilla shake

xx

Well done Jayne on getting through all the temptation of food. Hope your poor face is not too bruised or anything. Dangerous work!

Hello all,
Just when all was going so, so well...... disaster struck today :eek::break_diet:!!!
Had my breakfast, lunch and dinner as planned but then ......... one of the girls bought in Chocolate Cake and I had a mouthfull!!!!! :eek: So unlike me to crack like that and I'm mortified at myself. It was only a teeny bit so I dunno how much, if any damage I'll have done :confused:.

I'm still shocked at myself for doing it and lecturing myself in my own head - but I do have to add that it was the most delicious chocolate cake that I have ever eaten :rolleyes:, it was literally just a scoop onto my finger and a taste of it! Pft!
Hope you've all had more successful days than me!! x

Afternoon girls
Well, after yesterday's shenanigans I didn't really know what to do about today. So whilst I think about it I had a flapjack, with a white coffee for breakkie. Can't decide if I should start refeed today or not now due to yesterday's foul up :)

Im sure the smidgen of cake wouldnt do damage.

What have you decided then?
xxx

I'm sorta still in limbo here lol :eek:, I'm making a slow progression. Today I've been really busy out and about so I ended up having a flapjack for breakfast, then just 2 maintenance bars:rolleyes:. I think tomoro I'll just do the first day of refeed. *goes off to boot self in butt*. I know today was defo not the correct way of doing things :p

Don't know what you decided to do Jayne but I don't think you should have let that smidgeon (sp?) of cake change your plan. Just carrying on as you would have done would have been the best bet imho.
Best of luck anyway :) xx

OH! BTW ..... sorry about you nose :( x

Nose is fine cheeeers :D. Well I was told on Sunday that it was red, but it's not sore or owt.

So today (Tuesday)
Breakfast: Maintenance Bar
Lunch: Flapjack
Dinner: (is gonna be) a turkey salad

Just doing refeed week, as planned (agreed Jan) ;)

Baking my christmas cake today, fruit was soaking in Booze (lots of) overnight. It's the first one I've ever made, its currently in the oven so fingers crossed it turns out OK :rolleyes:

Oooh refeed! :) Bet you will love your salad! :giggle:
Its the big weekend this weekend for you aint it? xxx

Yes, I'm already dreading Sunday's hangover **hides** lol

hahahaha!!!!! But it will all be worth it whilst your out on saturday night! You wont give a damn!!!! :giggle:

I'm lucky you see - i very very very rarely get hangovers!!! I think ive had about 3 or 4 in my entire life! :D

Back