• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Jelly Babys Healthy Food Diary! :)

S: 10st8lb C: 10st0lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 26.4 Loss: 0st8lb(5.41%)
Ok guys So im not really counting calories Im just trying to make healthier food choices soo...

Today...

Breakfast- late for work so didn't have anything! Naughty I know, will defo be having breakfast tomoz!

Lunch- Tuna mayo salad (lettuce, toms, cucumber)

Dinner- Fish pie (189) said on the box! With new potatoes.

Drinks- 1litre, 500ml water
1 can Diet Coke
1 mug of 10 calorie soup

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
6th Sep...

Breakfast- 1 small banana on 1 slice of brown toast with a scraping of butter.

Lunch- Jacket potato with little butter, sweet chilli chicken and salad.

Dinner- 1 Bowl of cabbage soup with 1 slice of brown bread and butter (disgusting! lol! only ate half!)

Snack- Bowl of sugar free jelly and a small banana

Drinks- 1 litre of water (need more!)
Sugar free energy drink (6 cals)

Last edited:
7th sep...

Breakfast- 1 slice of brown toast (small amount of butter) and 1 egg scrambled.

Lunch- Ham salad (lettuce, toms, cucumber and salad cream)

Dinner- Duck parcels and sausages x2 with mash and peas.

Drinks- 1 litre water, diet pepsi, 1 x tea with milk and 2 sugars

8th sep... (the dreaded night out!)

Breakfast- none

Lunch- tuna mayo jacket potato and salad

Dinner- none! (oopsie!)

Alcohol- vodka and diet coke, alcopops, shots etc etc... lol!! (but no burger or chips at end of night yay!)

S: 12st13lb C: 11st1.6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 1st11.4lb(14.03%)
Hey darling :) Hope your night out well and you had lots of fun?! Dont worry about the alcohol missing out the takeaway afterwards saved hundreds of cals! Take Caree
xx

9th Sep...(hangover day lol)

Breakfast/lunch (got up late as didn't go to bed til 6.30am!! lol) - 2 eggs scrambled and small amount of beans

Dinner- Fish pie (260 cals) said on box!

Snack- Babybel (70)
Slice of ham

Drinks- lots of water!

jade.s

S: 11st0lb C: 9st6lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 23.4 Loss: 1st8lb(14.29%)
Well done on not eating lots of food when you were drunk!! :happy096: I eat food I have stayed well away from for months when I drink hahaha

Thankyou Jade! it took alot of strength! 6 girls eating burgers/hotdogs/chips and kebabs!! and me eating nothing lol!!

Right guys.. I do not know how but... First weigh in today and I have lost 7 pounds?!?!?! :):):)

Thankyou Jade! it took alot of strength! 6 girls eating burgers/hotdogs/chips and kebabs!! and me eating nothing lol!!

Right guys.. I do not know how but... First weigh in today and I have lost 7 pounds?!?!?! :):):)
Hahaha! I went to wetherspoons few days ago, everyone got nachos and I resisted, not sure how!!

Congratulations that is bloody brilliant! Bet your jumping around dancing hehe xx

Thankyou Jade!! I was like whaaattt are u joking lol!! I have tried really hard this week tho so im so glad! I know the first week is always the biggest loss so i just hope i can keep up a nice steady 1 or 2 pounds a week and I will be really happy!

Welldone on resisiting the nachos!! :) xxx

Thankyou Jade!! I was like whaaattt are u joking lol!! I have tried really hard this week tho so im so glad! I know the first week is always the biggest loss so i just hope i can keep up a nice steady 1 or 2 pounds a week and I will be really happy!

Welldone on resisiting the nachos!! :) xxx
Haha, well you have lost more than I ever have in a week!! Congratulations, my biggest loss was only 3 pounds, very jealous hehe xxx

I really don't know how, im a tad worried im guna put half of it back on!! :( but hopefully if im sensible then that shouldnt happen. 3 pounds is brillaint! I would be chuffed with anything to be honest! :) xx

Septermber 10th...

Breakfast- 1 egg scrambled and a slice of ham

Lunch- Jacket potato with little butter, sweet chilli chicken and salad (lettuce, and toms)

Dinner- Pasta with tomato and garlic sauce, slice of ham and low fat squeezy cheese

Drinks- 1 litre of water (need more!) any tips on drinking more i really can't do it!

September 11th...(another night out oops!)

Breakfast- none

Lunch- Jacket potato with tuna mayo and salad

Dinner- none (oops)

Drinks- water, lots of alcohol! vodka, shots, diet coke, alcopops, malibu etc etc.... lol!

After Alcohol- 1 slice of bread and butter! woo hoo NO BURGER AGAIN!

September 12th...

Breakfast/lunch- 3x eggs scrambled on 1 slice toast with little butter

Dinner- ( couldn't be bothered to cook proper food!! so tired and hngover lol!) Chicken supernoodles (530) with 30g philadelphia (48) and 1 slice of bread and butter (bread 91)

Snack- 1 slice of toast with scraping of butter and light phillie, 1x peach

Drinks- Water, 2x cups of tea with dash of semi skimmed milk and sweetner

Last edited: