Jelly Babys Healthy Food Diary! :)

Thanks guys!! :) How are u getting on Shanny??

Crazy ur food sounds so nice! prawn cocktail yum yum!! Why can't I ever think of anything like that haha!! I really need to do some more exercise I think. I walk home from work 5/6 days a week which is a massive hill! ( cornwall!) takes about 20 minutes but other than that im not doing much! can anyone think of some ideas that don't involve the gym! I would be too embaressed and im totally skint!!

Im skint as well to be fair but ive HAD to become a gym member otherwise id get no where!! My diet is never really that bad to be fair, ive always ate healthy but my downfall is a weekend with takeaways and drink!!

Some exercise dvd's are good....i remember doing a Davina Mccall one years ago and thought it was really good cuz she looked nackered in them too! It really annoys me with some of them cuz they dont break out into a sweat and have perfect make up while im prancing around looking like a soggy beetroot!! Also the Charlie Brooks (Janine out of eastenders) one was good, lots of dance moves in that one!!

Other than that all i can think of is going swimming at your local baths?? Or theres jogging around the block?? You do well to walk back from work though, i drive and its only 10 mins away, lol! x

I don't have a wii fit no :( Ive always wanted one but its quite expensive when you have to buy the wii console aswell!

I have a couple DVD's think I'm guna try and do them more often! Im going swimming on Weds!! Haven't been for so long!! Am a bit nervous but im sure it will be ok! :)

Saturday 18th Sep...

Breakfast- 30g Trimflakes with semi skimmed milk (167)

Lunch- Jacket potato with little butter, beans and salad

Dinner- Salmon and peas pasta with creamy sauce (410) Slice of bread (91) with butter, and mini corn on the cob

Drinks- Water, Dr pepper Zero

Silly me Couldn't resist going out!!
Had lots of vodka etc etc....! Arrived home and had 2 slices of toast with pate and a slice of ham!! Could of been worse lol!!

Last edited:
I go swimming at my gym now and i was a bit self concious at first that people were looking at me and all my flab...but to be honest, everyone is just interested in themselves and take no notice!! Im sure you'll be fine!! I tend to do around 40 mins but alternate breast stroke and front crawl so im using different muscles....its proper knackering though....have to chill out in the jacuzzi after to get my breath back!! :)

Sunday 19th Sep.. ( The hangover day!! )
I am writing off this day!! Was absolutly awful!!
Had all sorts of rubbish!! I did enjoy it tho haha! But back on track for Monday! :)

Monday 20th Sep...

Breakfast- 3x scrambled eggs on 1 slice of toast with butter.

Lunch- 1 slice of toast with butter, jam and peanut butter! lol

Dinner- Tomato pasta bake with chicken breast chunks and sweetcorn

Drinks- water, Dr pepper Zero

Last edited:
Really? I don'y feel so guilty now then lol!! Its Way easier to do that and just start again! :)
I did have a look yeah, looks good! Im guna just stick to what I'm doing tho, I find it too much hassle counting every little thing!
Hope your doing ok! :)

yeah i'm doing okay, although i have just had a cake as i needed something sweet as someone just crashed into my car when i was going back to work after my dinner break :cry:

Tuesday 21st Sep...

Breakfast- none

Lunch- Chicken pittas with mayo, lettuce, toms and cucumber

Dinner- Salad but then went to my friends and ruined it by eating all sorts of crap!! oooops

Drinks- Water, Vimto Juice

Weds 22nd sep...

Still at my friends had a day full of eating crap! feel so bad about it! Weigh in this Friday is going to be pointless! I know I would of gained this week! Im thinking about not weighing in at all!!!

Last edited:
Thurs 23rd Sep...

Went out last night not feeling too well! Slept all day and drank lots of water

Breakfast- none

Lunch- none

Dinner- Tin of tuna with sweetcorn and salad cream

Snack- 2x light dairylea triangles (27 each)
1x apple

Drinks- water, 1x chicken 10 cal soup

Last edited:
Back