Jelly Babys Healthy Food Diary! :)

Monday September 13th...

Breakfast- none (got up more like lunchtime lol)

Lunch- Chicken with sweet chilli sauce, jacket potato with little butter and lots of salad. (salad cream)

Dinner- Paella with prawns (442)

Snack- 2x caramel rice cakes (80)

Drinks- water, dr pepper zero

Last edited:
Tuesday 14th September...

Breakfast- 1 slice of ham and 1 egg scrambled.

Lunch- Tuna mayo salad (lettuce, toms, cucumber)

Dinner- 3x fajita wraps (made with tortilla, tomato salsa, chicken in spices, mushrooms, peppers, lettuce and cherry tomatos, sprinkle of cheese and no fat natural yoghurt)

Drinks- Water and diet coke

Wednesday 15th September...

Breakfast- 1 egg scrambled

Lunch- Bowl of brocolli and stilton soup with 1 slice of bread and butter.

Dinner- 2x sausages, mash potato and peas with gravy

Snack- 1 bag of quavers (87)

Drinks- water, diet coke, 1x tea with milk and 1 sugar

Last edited:
Going well... keep it up! :)

Thankyou Sarah!! means alot. Although I am worried im going to gain this week! I feel like ive eaten much more and a 7 pound loss was probably too good to be true!! Ive just read ur post about struggling and I hope your ok. Uni is a big change and it will take a while to get used to it. Give yourself some time to settle in and have a good time!! You have plenty of time to calorie count when your ready! Im here if u need me! :)

Hi Jellybaby! About you wanting to try and drink more water....ive been buying the 1.5l bottles of volvic touch of fruit (sugar free ones of course!) And make sure i drink at least one of these a day before lunch time....really fills you up!! :) x

Thats a really good idea! Defenityl going to try that! If its all in one bottle and I just have to make sure I drink that for the day I find it so much easier! Great tip thankyou!

Hope your doing okay! :)

No problem!! I love it but a lot of people say it tastes too artificial but i don't care so long as im drinking more!! Sounds as if you're doing really well :) Keep it going!! x

Aw thankyou! I am trying but I have been so tempted to just have a massive binge!! Sounds like your doing the same sort of thing as me so would be great to chat more! :) Im going for my first ever run tonight! lol! xx

Thursday 16th September...

Breakfast- 30g trim flakes with 125ml semi skimmed milk (167)

Lunch- 1 bowl of ( Homemade! whoop ) Brocolli soup with 1 slice of bread (91) with 1x dairylea light triangle (27)

Dinner- Jacket potato with little butter, sweet chilli chicken, mushrooms and tomatoes.

Drinks- Water, 1x tea with 2 sweeteners and semi skimmed milk

Going for a run tonight!! First time ever! lol :)

Last edited:
Friday 17th September... (Weigh In... STS this week, very pleased tho! managed to keep my 7 pounds off :) )

Breakfast- 1x egg scrambled and 1 slice of ham

Lunch- beans on 1 slice of white toast with 1x fried egg

Snack- Bowl of sugar free jelly

Dinner- 1 bowl of homemade brocolli and cheese soup with a baguette and butter

Snack- Slice of ham with light philadelphia

Drinks- Dr pepper zero, water, diet coke

Last edited:
Thankyou! would of been nice to lose a pound but im really glad that the 7 pounds has stayed off! i was worried it was a bit of a freak weigh in and i would gain this week! hope ur ok! :) xx

Well done on the STS!! Im so jealous you lost 7 pounds in the first week!!! I may have done if it wasnt all the shots i poured down my next last weekend....im actually staying sober this weekend though *shock horror!!* Lol!! x

Well done on the STS!! Im so jealous you lost 7 pounds in the first week!!! I may have done if it wasnt all the shots i poured down my next last weekend....im actually staying sober this weekend though *shock horror!!* Lol!! x

Aww thanku!! I am really shocked I didn't gain this week! I honestly thought that the 7 pounds was just a freak weigh in or something and the next day I would go back up! But nope, exactly the same today! Im aiming to lose 2 pounds for next week! so want to have a good old binge tho!! I too am having a sober weekend!! hehe! Hope your doing ok!! I feel im running out of meal ideas! any tips would be much appreciated! do u have a food diary?? x

You've done crackin!! As i said, im very jealous compared with my 1lb loss this week, haha! At least its going in the right direction!!

Yeah i do keep a food diary! On average i have about 1300 cals and 10g of sat fat a day!! Urrm, breakfast wise i have a bowl of cereal...normally cheerios or raisin wheats! Or sometimes i have those belvita breakfast biscuits with a yoghurt and some fruit and dunk them in my coffee at work....they're quite nice actually!!

Lunch time - I normally make myself a sandwich with granary bread, flora light and some wafer thin meat! And have a pack of french fries and a yoghurt!

Tea time - Im currently in love with sainsburys crisp bakes!! They do chicken and brocolli or mushroom ones....they are gorgeous!! You can have 2 of them for around 450cal!I also have pizza express pizza's (sloppy guiseppy....spicy meat pizza for only 612 cal!) Other things i make are a massive prawn cocktail with homemade sauce (tom ketchup and extra light mayo)....ummm cajan chicken on the griddle pan.....the list goes on!! :)

Back