Jelly Babys Healthy Food Diary! :)

Not been on the scales yet, WI day is Monday, so fingers crossed. I have been running to the loo every hour on the hour thanks to all the water I'm drinking, so at least I'm getting some exercise!:8855:
My bum ankle is really getting me down tho, I'm used to being quite active, I walk everywhere, so not being able to walk properly is driving me mad.

I know what u mean about the water thing!! its so annoying havin to go to the loo every 5 minutes! hehe!!

Aw thats a shame about ur ankle, I wouldn't worry too much tho, just try your best hun. Your food diary looks really yummy! :) x

Wooww 4lbs thats amazing :D

Well done xox

Hey Jellybaby! Yeah ive been good today...had a busy day at work so only managed to eat 400cals and then went to the gym and burnt 450 off, lol....i was close to passing out but needs to be done!

Just come back from my first curry night of the weekend....i did well, had a dry main course with no side dish and no starter!! :) Weigh in in the morning.....uhhhh ohhhhhhh!!!! Lol!

Saturday 2nd Oct...

Cheat day!!...
I have had today!!... a croissant with butter, and an indian! including
-chicken korma!
-mushroom rice
-an onion baji
-1 popadom
-qarter naan!!

oooo it was good!

HOW NAUGHTY!!! at least im being honest! :) i dont want to know the calories!! back on track tomoz!! hehe

Last edited:
Sunday 3rd Oct...

Breakfast- 3x plain oatcakes
(135)

Lunch- 2x rice cakes (58)
7g uttely butterly (32)
1 slice of ham (18)
2x oatcakes (90)
(199)

Snack-
2x dry oatcakes
(90)

Dinner-
Tin of tomato soup (171)
2X rice cakes (58)
7g utterly butterly (32)
1 slice of ham (18)
(279)

Snack
5x mikado biscs (50)
2x caramel rice cakes (80)
(130)

Total- 870

Drinks- 1 litre water, 1x skinny cow hot choc (37)

Last edited:
Monday 4th Oct...

Breakfast- 2xeggs scrambled + 2xbacon
(400)

Lunch- galaxy (very healthy lol)
(250)

Dinner- 2x sausages (264) carrot and potato mash (250) gravy with onions (50) peas and sweetcorn (100)
(664)

Total- 1314

Drinks- water, orange squash

Last edited:
Tuesday 5th Oct...

Wednesday 6th Oct...

Two baaaad days! involvin lots of wine! lol! never mind back on track Thursday! :)

Last edited:
What sausages do you use hun?? Cuz they seem pretty low in cals!! Yum! :) x

Thursday 7th Oct...

Breakfast- none

Lunch- 2x fahitas
(330)

Snack- 8 mikado biscs
(80)

Dinner-

Drinks- water, 1x tea (2 sweetners and soya milk)

Last edited:
Back